Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Peren
Peren
Posted at

Mettaur&Kroatz, I'm sensing a subtle yet unmistakably negative vibe oozing off of you.

Please don't kill me

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Did I say you could talk?
DID I?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

We can't have two batmans…actually Ochi also had a batman avatar once… Why is everyone so obsessed with the dweeb?

@ Peren: Welcome to Mafia.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

We can't have two batmans…actually Ochi also had a batman avatar once… Why is everyone so obsessed with the dweeb?

people seem to forget the real masked defender of Townston. One who tried to save the town from destruction, but ultimately ruined it. For this reason the 'Batman' of Townston is not the DC Batman :D
maybe should've become the Dragon of awesome instead >_>

Posted at

please tell me that I've been missed here :( ?

GULLAS! *Flying hug attack!* XD

Peren
Peren
Posted at

@ Peren: Welcome to Mafia.
Thanks, I'll try not to come across as too much of a 'newfag'.. lol.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

I have never seen such an avatar like yours, Peren.

Peren
Peren
Posted at

All the credits go to Kroatz (grumble mumble don't wanna give Kroatz credits grumble). I myself don't have the slightest idea how to make a proper comic.. I just recently learned how to turn my computer on and off so..

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

PP is here!
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!

And yes, I am most awesome, thanks for explaining this to all of them Peren.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You want a hero?

..he's covered wars ya know! And he also saved around 50 people from a town full of infected and some psycho's. I think he qualifies.

Byndris
Byndris
Posted at

I shall participate in this game.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

You want a hero?

..he's covered wars ya know! And he also saved around 50 people from a town full of infected and some psycho's. I think he qualifies.
He also has unhuman strength, can survive multiple bullet wounds, can eat food forever, and can run forever.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Haha, now victory is certain, can't lose if you have a moose!

And may I take this time to advertise his superhero comic he may or may not launch soon, Mushroom Man! With his incredible spore powers, he always saves the day! Or not, I'm not the writer! Or the artist! He does it all, it's in the style of detailed sketching, well drawn, pencil, and good 'ole B&W.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

please tell me that I've been missed here :( ?

GULLAS! *Flying hug attack!* XD

I missed you too TFGM, now get off me before you abort me more then I already am…

same
same
Posted at

You want a hero?

DC? No. Marvel? No. Dark Horse? No.

However strangely master chief can be marvel.

Who the hell would read this?!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Capcom, and Capcom fought Marvel. But the question is not if he originates from some specific comic-book company, but is he a hero? Byndris' Mushroom Man ain't owned by Marvel or D.C., but he's still a hero. And what about Alwin? Is he himself, as he portrays his image, owned by these companies?

Posted at

Is he himself, as he portrays his image, owned by these companies?

Yes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Huh, never heard of Teen-Devil. But my point is this, why does the hero in question have to conform to these companies? Why not from somewhere else, or made yourself? Niccea has the super-townie as her avi, I don't see that owned by Marvel.

Also, the epicness of this clash is lost when one of the sides is owned by DISNEY!

same
same
Posted at

Because that's the theme of this game.
Also belongs to capcom. Not marvel. Just because he appeared in a game with marvel characters doesnt make him marvel. AND NEVER MENTION THE DISNEY PURCHASE!!!!
And i thought you ment you were requesting it as a character.
Carry on then.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea has the super-townie as her avi

Technically speaking. I'm dressed as Bagel Boy from my old comic Mystery Bread. The comic is kind of a Batman spoof. So…if everyone is the goddamned batman, I must be Robin.

There is also the fact, that every avatar I use must have the trademark ears. I'm A. too lazy and B. lacking nessessary equipment to render my usual self into a recognizable Marvel/DC avatar.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No, I was just trying to be ridiculous there, saying the fact that he was in a game fighting marvel characters makes him related to the group by fights. Nah, Black Mage was good, but it's not like he's the only character, yet I don't want to run a list of FF characters. So, I'm moving to Dead Rising.

But that's still how I'm gonna act, Frank West style, I'm not very comfortable with our character selection being so…pre-chosen, but you can't tell me how to RP!

But no, my character request is from the group, although he's from D.C., ya know why? Because D.C. wasn't bought out by "lets put children friendly messages in stuff, have happy perfect world, no one ever dies, DIS"-*This connection has been cut off due to rage*

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

And what about Alwin? Is he himself, as he portrays his image, owned by these companies?
I sold out quickly.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.