Mafia XXXIX: The Return to Townston Tradition

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

currently on hour 4 of waiting for the "any minute now, tow truck"

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Harkovast was finishing some crunchberries. Normally reserved for breakfast, he ate those things all the time. He loved the hell out of cereal.

Tonight he was going to hunt down rokulily. an escape artist. but not tonight. she was going down.
He trotted down main street, to the bakery. But she was not there! but then he remembered that the annual puppy bowl was being hosted downtown. And where there are puppies trying to play football, there would be the minister of cuteness.
It was quickest to reach downtown through the park.
He passed a man sleeping on a park bench. "i must warm up for the night!" he Exclaimed.
He stabbed the man in the leg. then the left shoulder blade. then he just kicked in the poor dude's head.

[spoiler]
Harkovast killed a random stranger!
[/spoiler]

This went on and on, there sure were a lot of homeless people in the park tonight.
Out of the shadows stepped D_Dude. "normally if someone has my boss lynched, i'd be happy, say 'there's no more work' and go home. But you… He was my best friend, and I can't rest until I've had my vengeance….and I need my rest."

They stared each other down for a bit. Harkovast looked D_Dude straight in the eye, and said "I'm sorry, but you're not Rokulily, TRA LA LA LALA LALA LAA" And began to skip off.

D_Dude was confused for a second. Wasn't this the big bad serial killer that had taken down nearly the entire town? Why is he skipping off? These questions took a back seat to "He killed my bestest buddy in the world, and is getting away" He had never given a second thought to shooting a man in the back, if it furthered his lazyness.

[spoiler]
Harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and the Furry Pusher The serial Killer was killed by a man satisfying his friend's death.
[/spoiler]

rokulily walked past the abandoned cars. mile after mile away from townston they lined. as if at one point they were running from something. she stopped by one that had a skeleton still sitting in it. she pulled out a wallet. "Red Slayer…Guess he won't be needing this cash anymore"
She had been around the block a time or two. She knew enough that if you wanted to leave somewhere in a hurry, and a large group did as well, it would be quicker on foot. She looked back at townston almost poetically. She would take her story to other towns. And she would be called the veteran.
[spoiler]
Rokulily the Minister of Cuteness and the veteran escaped the horrible atrocity that is Townston.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
THE MAFIA/D_Dude WINS
[/spoiler]

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Muehehehehehe

That was pretty cool. So… when are GM elections?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i also support kitty and panda related events.

but it is superbowl season…

and vote salsa for gm
-this messages is supported by siberian puppies-

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

@Rokulily: Thanks. I am running again, so your support means a lot.

@everyone else: I have a backup machine now just in case of catastrophic failure. What happened last time should be a non-issue.

Salsa for GM!

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

[joy]Whoo! I win![/joy]

Yeah…

Posted at

[joy]Whoo! I win![/joy]

Yeah…

The last person to live in a town full of dead ppl lol

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Muehehehehehe

That was pretty cool. So… when are GM elections?

Pffffff, they've been over Here for like a whole 2 minutes. tsch. where have you been? :P

Yeah, this week was crazy with work, because of the snow and such, i've been having 15 hour days, and then my car broke down. so it was kind of a long week for me, and i'm about to finish it up with a 15 hour day.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

let us hear some feedback people

Posted at

My first go round. It was pretty good times.

Posted at

It was a very good debut game, Seventy2. I probably would have enjoyed it more, had I stuck around for longer.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

It was a very good debut game, Seventy2. I probably would have enjoyed it more, had I stuck around for longer.

You do have a tendency to die early, unless you are doing the killing yourself.

Or if you are GM'ing.

Posted at

Yeah, that's the thing. Everyone has this crazy notion that I'm such a big and huge rival and unless I'm not taken care off during the absolute first second, the town will be saved from the mafia (or doomed, depending on where I land).

Meanwhile, as everyone's busy gunning me down; the real masterminds go and and stab all your backs.

You've only got yourself to blame.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

To be fair, you did dominate the mafia in Crocty's game.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

One of the only chances you had due to being elected mayor, too.

Posted at

To be fair, you did dominate the mafia in Crocty's game.
To be fair, Crocty's game was aaaaaaaaaaages ago.

So I have a good game from time to time. That happens when I find myself in a situation where I can take charge. It's usually dependent on me getting a good role. Other people do that too, you know. Monkey exterminates the entire town, from time to time and Roku has a neck at beating the game herself.

I'm not complaining that hard, if that's the impression you guys are getting. Last comment of mine was actually supposed to be a witty joke of some sort. Still… I do get tired every so often of being singled out as the number 1 threat so ridiculously often.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.