Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm just glad I got here in time to vote.

Posted at

I'm just glad I got here in time to vote.
So am I, thank you!

Posted at

and the deadline was reached?
Was it? AWESOME!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Um…guys. I said 11pm GMT/ 6pm CST. There is still 30 minutes. Also, I've been posting time updates… The DD clock runs on Central time.

Oh, and a couple of people haven't sent me what protection items they want.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I only give out the voting deadline. Narration goes up when it goes up. Especially if I end up having to write a butt load of clues. In the case of this election, narration will go up almost instantly.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Day One

It was easy for all the children to band behind two of their fellows. Lil’ Jninjashadow was chose to be their leader and Lil’ I Am The 1337 Master was the runner up and expected to always be by Jay’s side.

Jay stood in front of the rest. “Ok. I have a good idea for a route for us to take, avoiding Old Man Jenkins, of course.”

“I think we should all go as zombies!”

“No, vampires!”

“No one wants to wear that much glitter, werewolves are the best!”

Jay sighed and took a swig of his root beer. “Look, I think it is too early to be worrying about that. For now, lets just keep thinking about it. It isn’t about the costumes…”

1337 Master stepped in. “…it’s about the candy.”

“Full-size not fun-size!” screamed Jay pumping his fist in the air inciting a loud cheer from the rest. “But first. I think one of you is just a nerd and doesn’t belong with us.”

Jninja has one hour to kick someone out if he wishes to.

Day one is over, Night one has begun.

I’m getting engagement pictures done tomorrow evening, so narrations will be late. So, I will extend the deadline to 7pm CST/midnight GMT. (Yes Hark, I will post them up.)

For those of you that didn’t send me what items you wanted, I chose one for you. If you want to know what it is, you can PQ me, but it cannot be changed.

Posted at

XD

the point.

I'm just really happy that I'm pardoner.

May I wear it with pride.

Thanks guys. If you want to send me roles I'll be honest-I'm not going to reveal mine this game and I know that's going to make me look suspicious, but role getting will help 'cause I'm a good leader…well pardoner…:)

(no more beg things here)

(AND…I found out in the middle of my post, hence the edit.)

Posted at

A NERD?!?!?!? Oh, now someone MUST be lynched!! On the other hand… it IS risky…

Posted at

I’m getting engagement pictures done tomorrow evening, so narrations will be late. So, I will extend the deadline to 7pm CST/midnight GMT. (Yes Hark, I will post them up.)
cute.

…you know…I would post something here again but…I kinda sort of half promised not to again.

Me and Jninja gonna get some damn good candy now with ya guys.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I have a weal pwoblem with woot bweer, weally. If the stwuff is awound, I gotta swig it. The stwuff fwom the can doesn't twaste as gwood as bwootled woot bweer.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

cute.

…you know…I would post something here again but…I kinda sort of half promised not to again.

Me and Jninja gonna get some damn good candy now with ya guys.
TWAFFY!!!

Posted at

I have a weal pwoblem with woot bweer, weally. If the stwuff is awound, I gotta swig it. The stwuff fwom the can doesn't twaste as gwood as bwootled woot bweer.
Is that what made you doubt me as a Trick or Treater official?
:)

By the way…

What is the People of Townston Project?
Art/Poster of everyone's title.

I'll draw my own. I'll even make gullas alongside me in it but I don't want to draw EVERYONE'S anymore…mainly because I don't have time.
Anyone want to make the comic and host it? I don't want to 'cause I have way too many as it is.
(taken from the Ask Niccea thread)
Just thought I'd bring it over to the mafia games again.

And right after I posted this I came up with the idea of making an open account like the DD Zombies did.
Just call the account the DD mafia and host it there.

But only give the password to veteran players.

And have someone make sure the password isn't messed with and the account isn't treaded on too.

Spur of the moment things from your pardoner…me.

…Will NOT happen again.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Ok Jay, as our leader, please tell us how to avoid Old Man Jenkins.

/em looks around
/em realizes: No tawking dawg to flush out Jenkins with.

Posted at

Mett, keep talking baby talk, and I'm gunna hoist up on the scythe by your underpants.

Posted at

Mett, keep talking baby talk, and I'm gunna hoist up on the scythe by your underpants.
And now I wanna draw that…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hooway! Dwawings are daw bwest!

An I found a extweme smiwey pic.

All dose extwa smiwie's have to be used up somehow..

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

More of Day One

"And the nerd is…" Lil' Jay spun around with his eyes closed. He stopped with his fingers pointing directly at the litter of kittens. "Those kittens that make up TheFlyingGreenMonkey! They will try to get all the candy if we let them."

The kittens' mewed sadly. "We will get candy without you."

[spoiler]TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Trick-or-Treater with a glow stick has been banned from the Trick-or-Treat group.[/spoiler]

Posted at

Hooway! Dwawings are daw bwest!

An I found a extweme smiwey pic.

All dose extwa smiwie's have to be used up somehow..
SHUT UP WITH THE BABY TALK!

Also TFGM… um… whoops? Heh heh?

Posted at

[sppoiler]
Giggle.

Poor TFGM…I knew him well.

I Am The 1337 Master (5)
Poster
I Am The 1337 Master
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Salsa

Everyone on that list are my favorite people and I'm sorry to see one go.

It was just not meant to be I guess.

Let's do the march.

/end.

/TFGM's end.

Edit:

Don't hate on jninja guys. It was a mistake.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.