Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

But the question that we need answers to is:
Are they there?

And of course to intellectual people excistance is relative.

Posted at

But the question that we need answers to is:
Are they there?

And of course to intellectual people excistance is relative.

I would take the image ayesinback posted as proof of the existence of suspension bridges, since it's covered in labels, and no-one other than J.R.R. Tolkien would put that much effort into naming nonexistent things - so, either suspension bridges exist, or ayesinback is Tolkien. I think it is obvious which is true.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Just to be clear, Tolkien is pro-townie

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Just to be clear, Tolkien is pro-townie
And anti-industry.

Posted at

Important announcement!

I just remembered that all the dead players have the potential of being brought back, due to the mad scientist still being alive. Therefore I don't want any insider info being passed to them since they can technically use it to their advantage after being brought back.

If the godfather makes the mistake of spilling his plans to one of his victims who starts breathing the next day, then it's pretty much over for him and his side.

Working on the narration, as we speak.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I think this game has made a record for highest number of facepalms.

Posted at

Narration!

"So what's going on?" asks jninja when he approaches the crowd in the town square.
"We're lynching a suspect, like usually." replies niccea, with a dull tone.
"Yup. Same old, same old." commented TheFlyingGreenMonkey.
"Ugh… Again?" groaned jninja. "It's like we can't come up with anything better, when there's a crime spree."
"This is so exciting!" remarked ayesinback, wearing sparkly glasses that she bought at a novelty booth along with an oversized #1 foam finger. "You guys do this every night?"

As people gathered around, while looking at their clocks, waiting to get this over with, Rokulily starts waving her hand to get everyones attention.
"We're just about ready to lynch maru, our top suspect. Unfortunately our designated executioner was Asmun and we're still having a hard time finding the rest of him. Therefore we need a new volunteer."
"Ooh! That might actually be more fun that just watching a lynch." remarks Harkovast, raising his hand excitedly.
"Hold on, just one moment." says someone else in the crowd. "Maybe I want to lynch Maru."
"Over my dead body, you will. I want to lynch her" grunts Hark, angrily back at him.
"Well, how about we settle this then, right here and now?"
"Fine!"
"Geesh. Why aren't people fighting over me like this during date nights?" remarks Maru.

Now, tradition dictates that the challenged party gets to pick the weapon.
Well, whoever came up with that, never anticipated Harkovast.
"Really?" asked the dualist, holding onto his weapon.
"What's wrong with this?" asked Hark back, holding onto his rubber chicken.
"… Let's just get it over with." grumped the duelist and raised his weapon as well. Hark does the same and the twosome move to take their 20 paces.
The signal is given to turn but as soon Hark looks around, the first thing he sees is an artificial poultry, heading at his head. The rubbery skin slaps at his nose, prompting a nosebleed.

[spoiler]The dualist draws first blood.[/spoiler]

"Man, you're fast." Remarks Hark as he wipes his face from the shock.
"I guess you're glad that you didn't pick guns, now." mocked the duelist.
"Be as that may, now I'm the one with two weapons." Hark points out, as he picks up the second chicken and charges him.
"It's a rubber chicken. How much harm can it-" -WHACK!-

[spoiler]The duelist is seeing stars.[/spoiler]

"Surprise!" gloated Hark. "I loaded the chickens with lead pellets."
"You cheating-" started the dualist, before being slapped again by the loaded chicken.
"No need for name calling here." said Hark condescendingly. "Yours was loaded as well. Just your own fault to not notice it."
Hark raises his two arms, getting ready for some pummeling but is tackled by the duelist and the two end up fighting aggressively to the point where the dust obscured the view for the audience.

Once the dust started settling, only one figure could be spotted standing his ground. The other had his throat stuffed with rubbery goodness.

[spoiler]Harkovast the copycat is dead.[/spoiler]

"Well, I'm glad you guys could settle this like civilized men." said Roku, sarcastically.
"Quit your complaining. You have another executioner now, with experience." remarked the duelist and walked up to the gallows, while putting on his mask.
"Any last words?" he asked Maru before reaching for the lever.
Maru did say anything out loud. She was busy muttering something so the duelist leaned over to listen closer…
"…7 steps to the gallows. 7 steps. It takes 7 steps to walk to the gallows. 7 steps…"
Ignoring the rambling, the duelist pulls the lever to end another life.

[spoiler]Maru the paranoid is no more.[/spoiler]

Day 2 is over.

Night 2 has begun.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yay! The evil known as Harkovast is dead!

And sorry Maru…

Posted at

Just fixed the narration to include Hark's role.

Posted at

Maru the paranoid is no more.
I blame our quick fix, one hour-lynch society myself.

Posted at

Maru the paranoid is no more.
I blame our quick fix, one hour-lynch society myself.
My blame list
1.) Me for pointing out the clue.
2.) People jumping on one clue when Kroatz had two.
3.) Suprisingly not ninja.
4.) Monkey filled robot in a dog suit.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Here is a song to play at my funeral.
It laments the fact the pimp sent me no hookers.
I'm the original Townston playa yo!

Posted at

That BASTARD!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

so I'm lookin at this

We already have a crazy woman here. Her name is harkovast.
Harkovast the copycat is dead
(a) crazy woman. See avi
(b) has a cat comic (of sorts) see A Cat Tale.
© Self-promotes (see item b)
(d) Is a copy cat (see items a-c)

No. It’s not the same. But then same is not the same. No one can take your place Hark.

but my days are numbered. The Anthony Mercer has taken notice. BEWARE The Anthony Mercer.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Why am I now imagining Oz as the crow?
*Caw*
*Caw*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Okay, I'm back.

*looks at thread*

well, damn.

I apologize, I should be better at solving clues and I jumped on the band wagon to Lynch Maru and for this I feel that I should apologize. We are too few, we need to be strong, we need to remain united!

Posted at

I don't know what to say. I mean, I really don't.
Geez, Hakoshen, I always make you crazy avatars you don't use. You don't have to rationalize not using them.

Remember last time I replaced your gun with a wedge of photorealistic Brie? Also I think you were a mime once. Good times, good times…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I would just like to say that if I die tonight it's all TFGM's fault.

Posted at

My blame list
1.) Me for pointing out the clue.
2.) People jumping on one clue when Kroatz had two.
3.) Suprisingly not ninja.
Why does my innocence in this matter shock you? What precisely are you implying? … You still mad about that whole "lol, I'm actually a zombie and I wanted to kill you" thing? Cause that was just my "I wanna murder things" phase…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have one thing to say to all of you:

Gobble. Happy Turkey Day to anyone who cares about it. I'll be gone all day.

Posted at

Happy turkey day you folks.

Anyways, my car decided to be a dick today so I'm in a slightly foul mood.

May take it out on those who die tonight.

Also. I'm a moron. I forgot that there was a bomb on Hark and thus it should have been discovered last night. I will instead report it in tonights narration.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My guts hurt when i walk. maybe that's because nobody wished me luck for my surgery?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.