Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Narration!

"Burn her! Burn the witch!" yelled the villagers, flailing torches angrily at the Mayor.
"Now wait just one darn second." proclaimed Rokulily annoyed. "What murders are you accusing me of and why exactly does that make me a witch?"
"You must be responsible for the twin murders, you fiend!" explained the angry crowd.
"Somebody has to pay for these atrocities!" yelled the salesman from the souvenir booth.
"How exactly is that a proof that I'm guilty?" argued roku.
But by now the crowd had given up listening and were sold on the idea of lynching roku.
A newly appointed executioner got up to address rokulily and the crowd:
"We shall be lynching this person today to see if she is evil or not. Should you die at our hands tonight, then you will die a good and noble death, but should the evils of Townston rescue you then you shall prove your wicket ways in which we kindly ask you to return so we can properly lynch you."
"This seems like a rather flawed system, now that I think about it." Rokulily remarked.
"Well, what are you gonna do?" argued the executioner pulling the lever for the trap door.
"he whole thing came crumbling down in a very impressive manner, filling the center in a cloud of dust, providing Rokulily a cover to escape into the darkness.

"Egad!" gasped the executioner. "Somebody had sabotaged the gallows!"

…But who and for what reasons?

[spoiler]No lynch tonight![/spoiler]

Day 4 is over.

Night 4 has begun

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Roku is wearing shades.

………..

you wanna dance?
Well I've seen your picture in the picture thread and you are cute so I wouldn't mind dancing with ya ;P

I think Mr Placement may have something to say bout that.

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Looks like the GF canceled the lynch. That means that there's a good chance Roku's it.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I knew it! Actually, I just wanted to have surviving the craziest game yet under my belt, so in the last minute I got everyone on Roku. And it turns out she was it!

So, turns out the Salem Simpson System doesn't work that well..

new ideas anyone?
P.S. I helped with narr. :D

Posted at

Looks like the GF canceled the lynch. That means that there's a good chance Roku's it.
Least we know she can be lynched later then. For now, let us begin preparations to find some twins. So I can exact revenge.

With my penis.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Least we know she can be lynched later then. For now, let us begin preparations to find some twins. So I can exact revenge.

With my penis.
On children? Send him to the ASYLUM!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

BURN THE WITCH!!!

What do we use to burn witches?

water?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

BURN THE WITCH!!!

What do we use to burn witches?

water?
eggs. eggs and gumdrops.

Posted at

Quiet, quiet. Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a witch. Tell me, what do you do with witches?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Quiet, quiet. Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a witch. Tell me, what do you do with witches?
..violate them? Is that the answer, flasher? I can't see, I kinda blindfolded myself.

Posted at

Guess that's what I get for playing God.

Posted at

Guess that's what I get for playing God.
Pish-posh, you did good!

Posted at

Roku is wearing shades.
………..

you wanna dance?
Well I've seen your picture in the picture thread and you are cute so I wouldn't mind dancing with ya ;P
I think Mr Placement may have something to say bout that.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

1. This game is still going?
2. I've seen the picture thread… everyone there looks so much more interesting than I would have imagined.

Posted at

1. This game is still going?
Of course it is. I mean, have you won yet?
2. I've seen the picture thread… everyone there looks so much more interesting than I would have imagined.
Did you see the picture of me with the volcano in the background? I will testify that it's not photoshoped.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

what a candidate. makes me extra-believe in pollytics

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Did you see the picture of me with the volcano in the background? I will testify that it's not photoshoped.

That's exactly what I mean, everyone else is doing such interesting stuff. The only interesting picture of me is the end result of a lot of alcohol and pizza rolls, and involves a purple wig and a force FX lightsaber that, for reasons I assume are evident, I won't be posting there.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i know right? i'm a jack of all trades

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

i know right? i'm a jack of all trades
Well then, other than wondering what kind of birds they have in Iceland, I guess the next logical question is: What are you doing about all this rampant villainy still afoot in Town? Ayes was killed! by nasty nasties. I elected you, and I expect, from the grave as it may be, well - I don't know what to expect. This is a crazy town.

Posted at

Ayes was killed!
He shoulda been a tad more insane. That earns points here.
I elected you, and I expect, from the grave as it may be, well - I don't know what to expect.
Welcome to Townston.
This is a crazy town.
Seems like a fairly regular place to me. But I may be biased.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Seems like a fairly regular place to me. But I may be biased.
or inebri -hic- -at -uh d

Posted at

Well then, other than wondering what kind of birds they have in Iceland…
Mostly migratory.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mostly migratory.
Ever since Product got born there, OH! Sorry, I couldn't resist..>:)

Posted at

Mostly migratory.
Ever since Product got born there, OH! Sorry, I couldn't resist..>:)
You mean to tell me that the reason why they keep coming back is because of me?

I'm flattered.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.