Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Forgot to mention I'm a medic medic. Not a jack the ripper medic. Just thought you guys should know.
translated from TFGM language, it means"I'm a jack the ripper medic. and mett is awesome."
You guys keep forgetting I don't lie. Mislead sure but I never straight out lie. So me saying my role is the paramedic means I am the paramedic. Besides I've told you guys my role in the past four games and have been proven right after the mafia have killed me every time. Also how can we trust a half naked teddy bear on anything? Especially since he is threatening us with a gun?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

But I'm not threatening! I'm sharing! Sharing my lead with everyone!

I'm cutting off all support to the pants industry! People should wear, or not wear, however they want! Freedom my people, freedom!

Moody Roku pic, too, cute! Cranium, implodi-*splatter!*

Posted at

soooo. if tfgm is mayor he is the ripper and will kill us, and if he is the pardoner he is a medic and might save us providing no paranoid/rager/copycat-doing-one-of-those-actions and if he doesn't win then were doomed either way because he might end up dead…

I would never encroach on your territory as Ripper Mayor. I am just a simple medic who is trying to get into office.

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

My platform is that roles are important, and the only way to ensure that our mayor is never corrupted is to pick someone with a useless role. I think I can safely say that I have the most boring and pointless role in the entire game. You can probably figure it out from that. So, since I have no alternative motives for being mayor, having me as mayor would mean you get to reap the benefits of my awesome deduction skills (which were proven rather definitively in the last game) just that much longer. Also, if I am elected mayor, I promise to not to insta-lynch anyone. How's that for incentive?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Boring s***.
BOOOO!!!

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

Boring s***.
BOOOO!!!

Mett, shut up and vote for me before I rape your avatar.

Posted at

Boring s***.
BOOOO!!!

Watch out you don't want to make him mad Asmun. He has a gun!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Boring s***.
BOOOO!!!

Ah, rapist! Rapist! Send him to the asylum!

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

Boring s***.
BOOOO!!!

Watch out you don't want to make him mad Asmun. He has a gun!

Good thing I'll live through getting shot… once. >_>

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

It's got 8 rounds Asmun. for your 9th life the cook will make some Asmun soup.

Posted at

There isn't a cook. There is only a butcher, baker and candle stick maker.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Forgot to mention I'm a medic medic. Not a jack the ripper medic. Just thought you guys should know.
translated from TFGM language, it means"I'm a jack the ripper medic. and mett is awesome."
You guys keep forgetting I don't lie. Mislead sure but I never straight out lie. So me saying my role is the paramedic means I am the paramedic. Besides I've told you guys my role in the past four games and have been proven right after the mafia have killed me every time. Also how can we trust a half naked teddy bear on anything? Especially since he is threatening us with a gun?

Mafia 31 you said if you where mayor you would make up for killing everyone and such. Then you killed everyone.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Asmun soap soup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt3pwc9Dx6s
It's a special, delicate recipe. take one escaped patient, and a chainsaw. sprinkle vegetables and pour in some dirty water.starts around 2:00, ends around 3:10. thats the timespan which teaches the recipe.

yummy stuff, am I right?

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

I said I had two lives… TFGM's the cat – he's the one with nine lives (times however many cats make up the consciousness of his man-suit).

Posted at

Mafia 31 you said if you where mayor you would make up for killing everyone and such. Then you killed everyone.
I said I "wanted" to make up for killing everyone. That want changed later after my valkyries died. Also saying, "I want" is different than me saying "I will". So once again not a lie but a misleading. And to be fair the townies did win so I did make up for killing everyone.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

You said you needed too. Ray can confirm this.

Hello, my name is… um… RAYninjashadow yes, that'll do And I think it would be a smashing idea to put that handsome, drunken stud Jninjashadow into office!
I would Ray, can I call you Ray? Well Ray I would but I need to redeem myself for past…umm incidents of mass death.

Posted at

You said you needed too. Ray can confirm this.

Hello, my name is… um… RAYninjashadow yes, that'll do And I think it would be a smashing idea to put that handsome, drunken stud Jninjashadow into office!
I would Ray, can I call you Ray? Well Ray I would but I need to redeem myself for past…umm incidents of mass death.
"Redeem" is a tricky word. How do I mean to redeem myself? I remember posting this

Also "not killing everyone" is another ambigious statement. You look at it and think he isn't going to kill. But all it means is not killing everyone.

Also sorry got confused about which game we were talking about thought you meant one of Salsa's games. But anyway yes when I said I "don't want to", "will not" kill everyone. It is true I was mafia and didn't want to kill everyone just the nonmafia.

This time I want to kill all criminals. And possible some neutrals, depending on which side they end up on.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Look, if TFGM makes Mayor we're okay.

Why?

I'm not the Bloody GM. THAT'S WHY!

Seriously, look up games 12 and 24…

I'll wait.

*goes back to paper due on tuesday*

Posted at

Vote for me, I'm endorsed by my own evil twin!

I fully endorse that lovely drunken idiot! He is the lesser of evils!
See? Enticed? Thought so!

Posted at

Look, if TFGM makes Mayor we're okay.

Why?

I'm not the Bloody GM. THAT'S WHY!

Seriously, look up games 12 and 24…

I'll wait.

*goes back to paper due on tuesday*
And also since Hark isn't a GM I won't get the clues horribly wrong and kill innocent players. So I am nonlethal to the townie right now. Though if I am not elected the townies will be down a medic since most likly I will die *shrug*.

Will anyway hurry up and vote for me so I can get back to my paper that is due tomorrow.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ah Hell, I'm in this race too.

Reasons to vote for t3h Salsa:

* won't betray the town and side with the mafia if things go south.
* I have a new hat!
* I will try my best to draw as many things as I can! and POST THEM!
* Did I mention I have a new hat?
* Every Time I have held office, I've been a townie!
* I promise to never jump on the band wagon.
* I will not use the instalynch on anyone with a known role.
* I will protect TFGM from doom!
* I will show you my new hat! (btw did I mention it?)
* I will not take a salary until Townston is at 100% employment.(no joke we had a guy use this as a campaign promise here)

Vote SALSA for Mayor!

Paid for by the Salsa for Mayor campaign.

Posted at

Ah Hell, I'm in this race too.

Reasons to vote for t3h Salsa:

* won't betray the town and side with the mafia if things go south.
* I have a new hat!
* I will try my best to draw as many things as I can! and POST THEM!
* Did I mention I have a new hat?
* Every Time I have held office, I've been a townie!
* I promise to never jump on the band wagon.
* I will not use the instalynch on anyone with a known role.
* I will protect TFGM from doom!
* I will show you my new hat! (btw did I mention it?)
* I will not take a salary until Townston is at 100% employment.(no joke we had a guy use this as a campaign promise here)

Vote SALSA for Mayor!

Paid for by the Salsa for Mayor campaign.
Well hopefully one of us gets into office then.

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

Well, I'm sold; I wouldn't mind having Chip-Dip for mayor. I can't draw, or even post pictures (because I'm just that much fail), but you can bet I'll be the first to jump to rational conclusions when it comes to clues.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well…Last time I ran for mayor in a Madness game…Ted died…

And I blew the town budget…

Maybe I should try again now that I'm no longer a famous celebrity?

Maybe Ochi will keep a better eye on me this time.

These were all drawn by Rokulily for Mafia XVII: The Madness Continues. These will start appearing in the comic on Wednesday.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.