Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And Salsa seems to be doing well in his campaign, since he's the first person to actually receive a vote that isn't his own.

Vote status can be observed over here, btw.

And remember. All votes have to be PQ'd in order to be considered valid. It's just that much more easier for me to keep track of them, that way.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

niccea used pictures!

and now i have to run for mayor…

yeah thats right I'M RUNNING FOR MAYOR.

Posted at

And Salsa seems to be doing well in his campaign, since he's the first person to actually receive a vote that isn't his own.
Ah, I remember when people used to vote for me. Those were some good times. But now all the people that used to vote for me are running for mayor for themselves or have left the game. Should I be happy for those players who have grown and left the nest to go and run for electoral positions of their own or should I be sad cause I will never have those happy faces cheering me on to victory agian?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

At first i thought i should vote for Saksa, smart reasoning, drawings, and a cool new hat. But then I saw all those Rokulily pics, and the badass glasses one broke me..then there was TFGM's last post, so sad..but who should i pick?!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This is one of the reasons I quit… this game moves so fricken fast it's hard to keep up. :(

There goes my mayoral campaign thingo out the window :(

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Roku's running. Noone stands a chance now! We just have to sit back and see which side shes on.

Unless…

No… bribes never work. Ill just try the truth.

Posted at

People should wear, or not wear, however they want!

Can I choose to not wear half my body?

maru
maru
Posted at

Uhh, I wanted to run, but there are too many people running. Also Rokulily is, so I couldn't even run with cuteness as a platform. So, I guess I should vote for someone… uhhhh…. wow me? Is that how you say it?

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I beg to differ.

yeah thats right I'M RUNNING FOR MAYOR.

* I have a new hat!

So many choices… shirtless guy…. cute girl… or new hat…

gosh, what to do…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

gosh, what to do…
I dunno. woe is me. they all do pictures. * isn't this when Bribes come in to play? *
—-ugh! sorry to have that avi at top of page. but it IS madness

Posted at

As long as you figure out who you want to vote for, remember to PQ your vote to me before midnight GMT (6 PM Drunk Duck time (think that's Central)).

Anyways, here's the conversion table, since I forgot to add that in the game description:

"Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time that the GM gives (as long as he's using GMT, that is). For example, if the GM says that something will happen at 6 pm and your living in a -5 zone, it means that it will happen at 1 pm, your time. If you live in a +5 zone, it means that it will happen at 11pm."

Also for those living in America, here's a handy time table to show you at what time you can expect the narrations.
Also, I cannot stress this hard enough but people really should contact me if they're having a hard time understanding their role. There is no shame for a veteran to ask questions either, since there are ALLOT of uncommon roles in this game.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

gosh, what to do…
Hmm… look at the vote board so far…
Election Results:

Day 1 mayoral election:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (3)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
*Poster bonus*
ozoneocean

frankkerr (2)
frankkerr
*Poster bonus*

jninjashadow (2)
jninjashadow
*Poster bonus*

Salsa (2)
*Poster bonus*
Asmun

Rokulily (2)
Rokulily
*Poster bonus*

I Am The 1337 Master (1)
*Poster bonus*

End of turn narrations:
Personally, I liked FGM because of the Paramedic claim… he sort of sounds honest.

…but, I've had second thoughts. He sounds too good to be true.
Vote change.

And it's bed time for me now, so I'll prolly miss the final outcome :(

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Personally, I liked FGM because of the Paramedic claim… he sort of sounds honest.

Vote change.

Pish posh and poppycock. We can't let monkeys be mayors.

I know it's totally racist, but I'd rather have a human for a mayor. Humans should stick together I say! If we start electing monkeys for mayors, before you know it people will marry their dogs and have civil unions with their pet turtles! It'll be a travesty D:

Posted at

Vote change.

I know it's totally racist, but I'd rather have a human for a mayor. Humans should stick together I say! If we start electing monkeys for mayors, before you know it people will marry their dogs and have civil unions with their pet turtles! It'll be a travesty D:
Will the anti monkey propaganda never stop? Also if you had been keeping up with resent mafia events it turns out I'm just a bunch of cats in a mansuit and that niccea is actually product's long lose dad. Oh and also Harkovast actually died in game two and his twin brother Garkovast feeling like he was the cause of his dear brothers death could not bare to tell his sister-in-law the horrible news so he took over as being hark.

@everyone: Come on. I've been honest about my role for like the past four games and was proved right after mafia killed me. I'm medic. Also it was my birthday resently and no one in the real world cared T.T so if you want to take me out of this vortex of depression and sadness make me feel better by giving me votes or fanart.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

DUDE! I gave you a Llama on DA, sorry I couldn't do better, but I am BROKE right now.

Posted at

DUDE! I gave you a Llama on DA, sorry I couldn't do better, but I am BROKE right now.
You could draw me an avi :3 I love me some avis. Also not so broke to buy yourself a new hat and run a very expensive campaign. Also if you want to make someone happy by giving them a llama give one to Asmun. Just because I'm a bunch of cats in a mansuit dosn't mean I'm a furry.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Um. When did we find out that I'm Product Placement's long lost father? How is that even possible. There are three things that make that impossible…four things.

1. I'm a woman, we can't father
2. Product Placement is older than me
3. Product Placement is a human while I'm some crazily mismatched anthro.
4. I have never been near Iceland.

…though there was that one time I was drunk in a bar…

Posted at

…though there was that one time I was drunk in a bar…
It is amazing what that will do to ya.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yay! I've missed teh insane!
I'm voting roku, also, I am PRO TOWN!

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Vote change.

Shirtless humans?

Posted at

Shirtless humans?

Well, you've got my attention.

Posted at

I'm voting for Roku because Roku art.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.