Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Sorry about that. I was announcing that I was leaving drunk duck and I just thought the mafia players would like to know. Also I may have a few friends who may join. Although I wouldnt get too excited about fresh meat. I said they MAY join. Ill let you know in half an hour.

Posted at

Well saying goodbye is fine and all but this is the signup thread. It's the place where we try to promote the game and entice people to join. It's counter productive to have people pop up stating that they're quiting, in my opinion.

We break up the game into different threads for a reason. The GM election handles the selection process, the sign up is all about signing up and psyching up for the upcoming game and the actual game thread handles the game itself. Then of course we have the ever stickied discussion thread which handled mafia related stuff that are otherwise not related to the aforementioned topics.

In my opinion, I feel that the sentence "Ah, well this was my last game" belongs at the end of a game thread that just finished of maybe the discussion thread.

Also… is your idea of quiting the Internet to change your profile?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I zhink zhat I will partizhipate inzh zhizh madnezzh!

Rockin'!

Posted at

So happy birthday Anthony, I drew you a poorly-colored gammon with pineapple wearing a crown and being attacked by a terrifying slime mold oh wait those were meant to be peas what happened
Thank you!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Who knows.

That looks like a (much) older account he logged into Product.

I'll miss little same and his dirty jokes.

Testiness is quite common wherever I go now. I think I could just be that negative…

When will this start?

I don't think it's you. The thing is Product is right, it's incredible rude to post in the sign up thread that you're leaving a game, especially when someone else has done it before hand.

And you're right, that account was made in 06, and is numbered in the 4000's

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Here's my lot. *Throws it in.*

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Im sorry. Ill play this game to make it my DD finale.
I didn't mean to cause anyone annoyance. I really do hope that this goes well but honestly I just think that mafia is dying out. A lot of veteran players are quiting and everyone's following them. Its becoming cool to quit. Most are just doing it because others have. I of course am being a hipster about it and quitting before it gets cool. (Im joking. Dont kill me.)

Im in for one final round.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

We haven't started playing yet, but this is already great fun:

mind the stains - don't mind the stains

I'm quitting forever - I'm quitting forever, later.

I have no idea what will go down, but it looks like anything. WOO HEE * rubbing hands together * go ahead: Bring It On (I know I'll be dead after the first night. whatever)

Posted at

You don't have to play, if you don't want to sam… frankkerr. I do encourage all players to come and throw their hat in the ring and I intend to do my very best to make this a fun game for everyone but I don't want you to think that I'm trying to guilt you into playing.

When will this start?
I'm guessing after the weekend. I never like starting a game at the end of the week, since the forum is usually less active during the weekend.

I also would like to trick few more people into signing up before starting. I kinda want to try to use all the roles, otherwise I'd be forced to knock out roles like the raging berserker. And you all know how terrible that would be.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Im in. And just call me Frank. My full name sounds annoying.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yay! Gullas. Wish an admin would play again. The thing that sold this game at first was that skool and ozone were playing.

Posted at

Im in. And just call me Frank. My full name sounds annoying.
You wish. You shall be hence forth known as the artist formally known as Same.

Also, I already had the foresight to ask Ozone but he told me that him and skool are being super busy right now with a project.

He might have time to play the next game though.

Posted at

Kind of odd that it is a little more vacant.

Most people here probably have to go out to work or go to college/school and…

Wait a minute…

You shall be hence forth known as the artist formally known as Same.
…title?…lol!

To salsa: I know but I still seem to be the center of annoyance.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I haven't got time to read all this guff right now, but sign me up anyway…
I'll see if I can contribute!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Oooooh boy. Things are definitely about to get interesting.

Posted at

After thinking long and hard about itinsert obligatory cock joke, then getting drunk, then punching myself for previous stupidity, then crying deeply, then… I for got where I was going… Can you forgive a drunk, handsome fool and sign me up… again?

Posted at

Having a hard time going cold turkey, eh?

Sure. There's a bridge over there that you haven't burned yet, so do join in.

Posted at

Sure. There's a bridge over there that you haven't burned yet, so do join in.
Thanks for the tip

gullas
gullas
Posted at

:)

Glad to have you back Gullas. Haven't seen you in a while.

Rockin'!
Yay! Gullas. Wish an admin would play again. The thing that sold this game at first was that skool and ozone were playing.

aw, almost males me wanna weep :) or eat.. either way, it's a win-win situation for me ^_^

Posted at

Holy shi- Gullas is back?!?! I only now noticed… YAY! I picked a good game to join, then quit, then join again!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The gods walk among the insane!
I zhink zhat I will partizhipate inzh zhizh madnezzh!
Zeh butchar will burnzich!
After thinking long and hard about itinsert obligatory cock joke, then getting drunk, then punching myself for previous stupidity, then crying deeply, then… I for got where I was going… Can you forgive a drunk, handsome fool and sign me up… again?
BUDDY! You came back, this calls for a toast! How about a round is bought, on you?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.