Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well. Guess it's time to get the GM election going. (hint hint)

Vote for Me. (wink wink)

Also, what do you guys think of this:

Posted at

Well. Guess it's time to get the GM election going. (hint hint)

Vote for Me. (wink wink)

Also, what do you guys think of this:
Nice guns.

And BULL! Only lynching and the paranoid to kill the Uncoverer and no clues to go off. It took four nights for them to catch Niccea. It could be a few tries to kill the last mafia.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yeah, but it'd also lessen the time between games.

and thanks, I still need to add the main cannon to the one on the right.

Posted at

Yeah, but it'd also lessen the time between games.

and thanks, I still need to add the main cannon to the one on the right.

But it's my least favorite job. Even though it is only copy and paste work.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

I know the bombers Uncoverer's. Identity. BUT WHATS THIS?! A sudden heart attack? Oh well. Off the hospital I go.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

*later in teh hospital*

Frankkerr! who is the Uncoverer?

"Who are you?"

NOOOOO, Frankkerr!! You must have……amnesia.

maru
maru
Posted at

*later in teh hospital*

Frankkerr! who is the Uncoverer?

"Who are you?"

NOOOOO, Frankkerr!! You must have……amnesia.
And, HE IS PREGNANT! DUN-DUN-DUN!

Posted at

Night Five Narrative

Product was reading a book in his comfy chair. The moon light came through the window to his left. The moon was smiling in a creepy way. The scenary from the window kept him from looking out the window. So he didn't notice that a dark figure standing out side his house.

The figure was grimancing. He was the last one. It fit him. He was the smartest of the mafia. His crazyness didn't off set his intelligence. It made him a better mafia member. It made him do things people didn't except. Random moves seemingly done for no apparent reason kept him alive this long.

The figure pulled out a voice recorder. He hit play and throw it throw Product's window. "Product jumped up as his window was shattered by a tape recorder. The tape recorder was playing a sound loop of little children laughing. The laughter triggered the represt memory planted on him. "Noo! NO MORE LAUGHING!" he shouted clutching his head in both hands.

"Hehe speech impendiment," the figure laughed. The figure stayed for a few more moments before dashing off into the darkness. Looking out the shattered window the kitty made sure the figure was gone before rushing towards Product, who at this point was in a fetus position weeping. "Meow!" the Kitty meowed. "Ahh! So cute! Product cried hugging the Kitty.

[spoiler]Product was saved by a cute Kitty[/spoiler]

Night Five is OVER! Day Six has BEGUN!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Second, I'd like to announce that I'm running for GM. I'd really really really REALLY like to be GM again and would (insert a million really's here) like to run the concept I have.

How bad do I want it?

Bad enough to offer these two incentives:

–I will also incorporate any zany, crazy, inane, asinine, and otherwise weird request you may have into the narrations, if I can. Keep it clean please.

–First person to submit an action or vote each cycle gets to request a drawing, which will be displayed in the next narration, quality may be suspect, but I will try my best.

Yes EVERYONE gets to have those two whether you vote for me or not.

If the game concept is too scary, then don't worry I'll answer any questions that you have, just ask.

VOTE SALSA for GM!!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Sooooo. ProductPlacemnt, isnt….mafia. Damn.

isn't one of Jninja's characters from the spades cartoon crazy, but intelligent?

Posted at

Sooooo. ProductPlacemnt, isnt….mafia. Damn.

isn't one of Jninja's characters from the spades cartoon crazy, but intelligent?
No… not to my knowledge…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Happy New Year! I´ve been away (still am intermittently) and see that I received the Mett treatment (that I invented) – really, so sorry Mett.

btw: this is a she that be writing, er, typing :)

OK – I´m dead, can´t say much more, other than I Was right about Mr Leeet, so I´m 1 for 2.

Posted at

Will narrative will be up in a bit and why dosn't anyone this game like voting?

Posted at

Day Six Narrative

The town gathered around the sound of yelling. "Townies are dropping left and right!" Frankkerr said loudly. "So? Nothing matters anyway," jninja replied depressingly. "You downer nothing else matters attitude isn't helping us catch the Uncoverer," Frankkerr said angrily. "It's not hurting it," Ninja replied.

"Stop this arguing!" Seventy2 said walking towards the pair. "Didn't you hear Product was almost killed last night. We need to be looking for clues!" he said stopping in front of them. "What that seems like a lot of work. Besides we wouldn't even find them anyway," Ninja said apathetically.

"Why is it you don't want us to look for the clues?" Seventy2 said looking at ninja. "Cause it's pointless," ninja replied. "Pointless or you just don't want us to find anything!" Seventy shouted. The mob gasped at Seventy2 declaration. "Will since no one else seems to be in the accusing mood ninja it is," Frankkerr said looking at people around them.

[spoiler]jNinja the Apathetic Teenager and Brain Cell was lynched.[/spoiler]

Day Six is OVER! Night Six has BEGUN!

Posted at

What ever… I saw it coming. My death doesn't even matter… Enjoy your untimely deaths

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.