Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Religious Education? Man, that sounds like a barrel of laughs. Is it comparative religion or more of a "This is Jesus. He is the son of God. You will pray to him. These are the 10 Commandments. You will follow them."?

You forgot the rest of the syllabus, which includes "Commandments don't count when there's money involved." and "Choirboys: Not just for breakfast anymore."

I kid! I had a great Bible of Literature class, so I know it can work

Posted at

People like to pronounce my name "Linderman." Also, my XBox Live subscription says "Linderheiman," but I did that intentionally. :p

Posted at

I've never been mistaken for anyone who looks like me. Sometimes they'll be a vague resemblance (ie, skinny, wears glasses, similar name etc.) but not always.

Posted at

That bothers me when they mess up my name. My last name is effing four letters long! The teachers somehow came up with, like… 5 different ways to say it!

Posted at

That bothers me when they mess up my name. My last name is effing four letters long! The teachers somehow came up with, like… 5 different ways to say it!
Try having the last name 'ing' Its amazing how that can be slaughtered.

Posted at

I'd like to think my last name is phoenetic, but apparently it's not… can you pronounce "Devine?"

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Try having the last name 'ing' Its amazing how that can be slaughtered.
That would be tough… Resembling a suffix would mean that even when people get it right they can still get it wrong. :(

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

I don't get mistaken off other poeple, i blam being tall.

However i did have the promble off going to the same high school of my brothers and sisters, at the same time to. So i got the hate vai proxy.

Posted at

We Anonymous are often mistaken for one another. It's probably because we all look the same though.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

We Anonymous are often mistaken for one another. It's probably because we all look the same though.
Don't use your alternate account in any forum except Top Drawer. Mkay?

Posted at

Don't use your alternate account in any forum except Top Drawer. Mkay?

But… how… 50 posts…. blerg.

Yeah, Anon is me. Cthulhu already knew that. Most of the rest of you probably did too. I guess I'll not do it. But really, how do I get 50 posts if I can't post?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Yeah, Anon is me. Cthulhu already knew that. Most of the rest of you probably did too. I guess I'll not do it. But really, how do I get 50 posts if I can't post?
Well, that's easy. Post in Comic Forums. You can raise the post-count without spemming up the real Forums!

Posted at

Well, that's easy. Post in Comic Forums. You can raise the post-count without spemming up the real Forums!

Ok then. I guess you would know Cthulu.

*Derailing Over*

Everything after this post is on topic. Period.

gutties
gutties
Posted at

Change your name to Sexton.

Problem solved.

Posted at

In my form we have two alex's

one is me

and the other is an italian boy called alex dorotiak, i'm an english boy and look nothing like him yet i'm always getting his papers

thecaptain
thecaptain
Posted at

I can't say this has ever really been a problem for me. Sure its happend to me a couple of times, like i answer the phone and they think its my dad…But that's a relativly easy mistake to make…

As for antony (or was it alex?), im assuming your from asian heritage (forgive me if this is incorrect), but if i've learned anything from watching the news, and delicate issues like this take place , only one thing can happen.. Play the "Race card"!
Hire a high priced team of attorney and sue the school system for being racist!

Its the perfect plan without a single flaw!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.