Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

I now have reason to believe that it's strong414bad, because he's trying to act innocent by saying he isn't the murderer, but if no one thinks you're the murder, why would you say that? therefor, he is trying to cover up his crime by saying he isn't the murderer! also, his avatar is the anon avatar, and most people who use the anonomyous option when rating comics are pure EVIL!
*turns to police*
cuff'em boys!

Posted at

Well, I got the info and I was waiting for conformation…
But it appears that nerdsareinvading has been brutally murdered.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooh oo oi

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I blame luclucluc

Posted at

i on't think nerds is returning now that he's lost.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I think it's Luclucluc, just because those evil flames in his avi look like the sort of flames a vicious murcerer might be basked in.

Posted at

i don't think nerds is coming back either anymore. -_-;
K'well, then. If we can just expedite things by everyone pq'ing me with their suspect, we'll execute somebody for the murder of nerdsareinvading. Because we're cool like that.

Posted at

I now have reason to believe that it's strong414bad, because he's trying to act innocent by saying he isn't the murderer, but if no one thinks you're the murder, why would you say that? therefor, he is trying to cover up his crime by saying he isn't the murderer! also, his avatar is the anon avatar, and most people who use the anonomyous option when rating comics are pure EVIL!
*turns to police*
cuff'em boys!

Why would I try to look suspicious if I was the murderer? Explain that!

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

this isn't fun if he dosen't sufer.

Now that's a perfect bloody murder. Wait if it's someone desguised as Chuck Norris then they might come after me next! What am I gonna do?! I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!
*Runs into a closet.*
Okay who put this closet here?

Posted at

*Runs into a closet.*
XD You're actually a pretty funny guy Brinx :)

But, does everyone have to send m_l a private quack then? Because I already named my suspect a couple of posts ago.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

*Runs into a closet.*
XD You're actually a pretty funny guy Brinx :)

But, does everyone have to send m_l a private quack then? Because I already named my suspect a couple of posts ago.

Really? Cool thanks. Still we still need to know who the murderer is. And I say it's strong41bad cause he looks a bit suspicious.

Posted at

yeah, just everybody send me a pq. I've already got two, now where are the rest…*looks under a rock*

Posted at

I've gone through both the thread and the pq's to see… and we have executed luclucluc. It's too bad luclucluc wasn't a murderer though.

Posted at

You probably shouldn't be telling us if they were a murderer or not, it makes the game more of a mystery.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

being beheaded isn't that bad, now I'm not cursed with everyone around me being ugly! of course I do walk off a cliff every now and then due to the fact that I can't see where I'm going! but altogether I'm not sure if my execution is that bad a thing! :)

Posted at

You probably shouldn't be telling us if they were a murderer or not, it makes the game more of a mystery.
That doesn't really make much sense. Mystery is good, but not if it ruins the game ;)

And what have you people done to luclucluc? You're not just suspecting him of murder you all just wanted him dead! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Posted at

Well think about it, in reality would you execute someone and then magically know they weren't a murderer?

Posted at

It was obviously me, as I'm not in this game, and therefore would never be suspected. It's the perfect crime.

Posted at

well, duh, but think about it, if you do not exist in this plane that we call the game, then how can you possibly tranfer to said plane of existance without a tesla mass-converter marshmallow supereme?

Posted at

Good luck on a good night, civilians… and lock your doors. Our murderers may be itchy for another kill soon.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Oh crap. Oh crap. OH craop. OH CRAP!!! *Lock doorr, window, closet, bathroom door, locks door again making it un-prenitrable, and puts up dummy just to be safe and traps.* Okay with all of this I am safe. No Murderer aint' gonna get me. *Looks left and right and goes under bed.* Well night all.
:sleep: -_-zzzzzzzz

Posted at

hey, sorry about me not being here for my own death but i was being murdered by…
[insert name] dressed as chuck norris…but i thank ejg for the depiction of my death….

and brinx…if you lock your door twice thats a double negative and therefor it is unlocked and my assassin [insert name] dressed as chuck norris shall get you soon…

and mechanical_lullaby…by execute do you mean get rid of as a suspect or…kill for my murder…

Posted at

kill for your murder, of course. We can't just waste time finding a suspect! We have to execute as fast as possible until the murder's stop of course. Flawless logic.

Posted at

killing dozens of innocents for one murder…yep, sounds just about flawless to me too…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.