Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

well, duh, but think about it, if you do not exist in this plane that we call the game, then how can you possibly tranfer to said plane of existance without a tesla mass-converter marshmallow supereme?

Because I have a Super Mass Converter Deluxe Supreme.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

hey, sorry about me not being here for my own death but i was being murdered by…
[insert name] dressed as chuck norris…but i thank ejg for the depiction of my death….

and brinx…if you lock your door twice thats a double negative and therefor it is unlocked and my assassin [insert name] dressed as chuck norris shall get you soon…

and mechanical_lullaby…by execute do you mean get rid of as a suspect or…kill for my murder…

Hmmm… Now that you've mentioned it your right. YAY! Explainy time! Okay when I first locked the door it was locked like any other door. But when I locked the door the second time I did it differently. Mean I locked it by either nailing boards to the door, chaining it up, put all sorts of furniture on it, or what ever. So there ya go. Any questions?

Posted at

well, duh, but think about it, if you do not exist in this plane that we call the game, then how can you possibly tranfer to said plane of existance without a tesla mass-converter marshmallow supereme?

Because I have a Super Mass Converter Deluxe Supreme.

BY MY GRANNIES' SOILED BRITCHES! Do you have any idea what hell you have unleashed!?

Posted at

Creepy imagery about you grandmother? 0_0

Posted at

Hmmm… Now that you've mentioned it your right. YAY! Explainy time! Okay when I first locked the door it was locked like any other door. But when I locked the door the second time I did it differently. Mean I locked it by either nailing boards to the door, chaining it up, put all sorts of furniture on it, or what ever. So there ya go. Any questions?

just one…how are you going to get the boards and nails from the local hardware store without unlocking your door and going and geting it?

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

just one…how are you going to get the boards and nails from the local hardware store without unlocking your door and going and getting it?

They were in the room when I got there. Don't know why though. I think there's something more then murders going on around here. A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Intriguing! I could outdo that, though. I put myself in a rocket that launches to the nearest space station the moment the Murderator™ sensors pick up killers in the near vicinity. Flawless plan!

Posted at

They were in the room when I got there. Don't know why though. I think there's something more then murders going on around here. A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Intriguing! I could outdo that, though. I put myself in a rocket that launches to the nearest space station the moment the Murderator™ sensors pick up killers in the near vicinity. Flawless plan!

almost flawless…the last part of brinx's speech…"its a conspiracy" exactly…they wanted you to go to the space station so that they could get you…
*gets on phone*…"hes on his way…"

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

even though i r dedz, i think that nerds killed himself to throw us off, and then came back from the dead to kill us ALL! This also means that… ZOMBIES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE END HAS COME!

Posted at

During the night, it has appeared that Beljanbobo has been… well, children… let's just say that Beljanbobo went to the great white-padded clouds in the sky. The murders have not stopped. We must to execute!

ejg
ejg
Posted at

Yugioh Abridge what you talking about Brinx Oh well besides the fackt that I need a life I realy hope Beljabobo post her death soon the suspense is killing me also Brinx cuz He is a murdere hide the children everyone.

PS: check the link in my signature.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

oh noes!

This murderer has gone too far! First they've disguised them selves as Chuck Norris and killed nerdisinvading and now they've disguised them sleves as tellatubbies and killed beljanbobo. Have they have no shame?! In the words of Optimus Prime and with my little change in words, "The murderer must be stopped. No matter the cause." WHO WITH ME?!

ejg
ejg
Posted at

well for all we know tere are at least two murderes out there working in a team to send us all to our bloody death, stay tune kids to foud out the exiting conclucion of The Murderer Game.

it mighth take a few weeks tough.

Posted at

This murderer has gone too far! First they've disguised them selves as Chuck Norris and killed nerdisinvading and now they've disguised them sleves as tellatubbies and killed beljanbobo. Have they have no shame?! In the words of Optimus Prime and with my little change in words, "The murderer must be stopped. No matter the cause." WHO WITH ME?!

yo step-moms with you…own'd…so beljanbobo and i were the first to get killed huh…interesting…ibelieve im seeing a pattern, the murderer is…*snipe'd*…
oh noes…

oh noes…is that beljanbobo and me being thrown off the docks by some guy in a teletubbie costume???

Posted at

I've got one suspect vote in. Let's speed this along before anymore can be done in!

Posted at

dude…that was exactly the wrong thing to say…its pretty much saying "if you say i kill…ill kill you!"stupid…if i wasnt dead i would put you as a suspect…dont you agree smiley?…lol!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.