Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

…and im friggin bored! ahh someone gimme an idea of somethin to do! besides drink….im tryin to be festive dammit but there's nothin here!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

meditate.

Or sleep. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Make us all Christmas presents!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

ozone-already did.
kyo-i will later
hippie-you first!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

lol!

Heh! Draw bones in a Santa hat ^__^

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Celebrate Halloween instead.

Posted at

Even if you cut back of the DRINKING, there's still always EATING. What are the holidays without overeating?

lba
lba
Posted at

I would personally advocate seeing if you can cause a noise disturbance for the neighborhood to enjoy. It always helps if ya got an excess of gun powder or fireworks to play with. Maybe pick up a few cans of paint from wally world and spray paint something on the garage door/ front of the house/whatever?

Or do what I usually do on not-so-important holidays and find a decent bar full of happy drunks who will argue, sing and spend all night carousing with you. Irish pubs are always a pretty good shot. Drinking isn't such a bad solution if ya ask me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

masturbation.
She said be festive.

Use a candy cane.
You sir, are an evil genius!

ramlama
ramlama
Posted at

masturbation.
She said be festive.

Use a candy cane.

If I remember correctly, using sugary products for sex play is a pretty good way to get a yeast infection. Maybe one of those ones still wrapped in plastic, but that kind of plastic usually scrapes. Best bet would be either a fake plastic one or to use a condo-

(internal monologue: Okay, Ram… put down the sex columnist hat and back away from the joke…)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

People have already suggested drinking and masterbating…what the hell else IS there to do?
Sleep?
Vomit?
Vomit in your sleep?
I've got nothing!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Yikes, isn't Drunk Duck meant to be an all-ages site?

So calm down, ya creepers.

Posted at

draw comics, draw drawings, write scripts, write story ideas, write dialogue, write novels, write songs, read online blogs, sort your drawings, sort your comics, sort your books, read books, rearrange posters, clean up your place, find the missing link (or just the missing pen), sharpen your pencils (if you use any), cook something delicious (optional: try cooking something delicious and dump the disaster down the toilet), chat with people online, find new webcomics to read…

lothar
lothar
Posted at

WHAHAHAH !!! ehem DRUNKduck

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

WHAHAHAH !!! ehem DRUNKduck

Well yeh but it's not, like, Self-pleasure Duck.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

World of Warcraft. 'nuff said.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

or to use a condo

Okay… condominiums are kinda… way too large for this. O_O

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i ended up taking a completely different approach then ya'll and got lost on my way to a chinese super buffet….3 times..maby 4 i cant remember. then i finally drained an infection on my toe that'd been there all summer, soakin the bastard and now im drinkin christmas beer. what makes it christmas? IT'S ON CHRISTMAS DAY OF CORSE. drink up baby jesus! this'uns for you! cant bring myself to masturbate on christmas anyways. there's no corner secluded enough not to make it feel like god's givin ya the evil eye. i know, i've been looking.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hippie Van- I should point out that is was Ozone who started the whole topic of PIT FACE masterbating! And being the sheep we are, we have to jump on the smut band wagon.

ramlama
ramlama
Posted at

Hippie Van- I should point out that is was Ozone who started the whole topic of PIT FACE masterbating! And being the sheep we are, we have to jump on the smut band wagon.

Guilty as charged. I'll pretend I was being informative :-p

i ended up taking a completely different approach then ya'll and got lost on my way to a chinese super buffet….3 times..maby 4 i cant remember. then i finally drained an infection on my toe that'd been there all summer, soakin the bastard and now im drinkin christmas beer. what makes it christmas? IT'S ON CHRISTMAS DAY OF CORSE. drink up baby jesus! this'uns for you! cant bring myself to masturbate on christmas anyways. there's no corner secluded enough not to make it feel like god's givin ya the evil eye. i know, i've been looking.

Lucky. I was going to restock my liquor cabinet yesterday, but a blizzard came through. Now I'm looking at whatever bottles I have laying around and wondering how brave I feel. I think I have enough Christmas barenjager for a good cup of tea… after that, it's down to Christmas whiskey. Unfortunately, homebrew has instilled a strong fear of the last tenth of the bottle…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.