Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rich
Rich
Posted at

You got a job? Last we heard you were asked to leave Toy's 'R Us! Where you working now? Welcome to the working population. It sucks. Congrats!

I'm working for my old school district as a substitute custodian. $8 an hour to clean classrooms with absolute total control of my schedule and the possibility of 40 hours a week is pretty badass for someone who just spent close to 5 months trying to find steady work. The only catch is I don't know where I'm working til a few hours before I go in.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Contrary to popular beliefs, I am not a vending machine, rather a plushie.

(stfu, that Coke can was there on accident.)

Posted at

here's a question:

do people really buy webcams to talk to people face-to-face online or is there some other, far more useful purpose I don't know about?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I have no idea, a friend let me have this webcam.

Posted at

Wow Aeon, talented and beautiful. I'm smitten

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

To: DrunkDuck
Subject: RE: Post your photos here

Stop looking so dashingly terrific.

Message sent by: AQua_ng

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Wow Aeon, talented and beautiful. I'm smitten

Teehee. Ah'm blushin' like a schoolgirl now, y'all.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I wonder why it is that the female population are by and large more attractive than the male population, how odd.

And without further adu I present another low quality webcam image of myself, just so one of you think I'm a fat white person, because I'm not.

Posted at

I wonder why it is that the female population are by and large more attractive than the male population, how odd.

maybe you just have lower standards for girls than guys?

Actually…no, I agree with you, the girls do on average look better than the guys do. (sorry guys)

edit: nevermind, I take it back. The girls and guys are equally good-looking. 'cept ozone who is outrageously pretty.

Posted at

And Here is me-self, ignore the fact that I may or may not look exactly like my character. ;)

Im the one thats not sleeping.

are your eyes really that green, or was this photoshopped? Because, hot damn, those are some green green eyes.
And about the girls being generally more attractive than the guys…I dunno, I've seen some rather dashing fellows' pictures too.

Knuckles
Knuckles
Posted at

And without further adu I present another low quality webcam image of myself, just so one of you think I'm a fat white person, because I'm not.

u r teh h0tness

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

u r teh h0tness
So you say. Is it odd that I find that statment unsettling?

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Don't worry Miramin, you'll always be a fat white person to us on the inside.

Posted at

On behalf of all fat white persons, I resent the negative connotation implied in that statement. I'm going to go fart.

Posted at

On behalf of all fat white persons, I resent the negative connotation implied in that statement. I'm going to go fart.

I second the great joe bivins's statement.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Thank god I'm a plushie. :)

Posted at

I found some better ones today!

My brother Doni and me:

My brother Jordan and me dressed for Star Wars screening:

Jordan and me outside the church for my wedding:

I'm the one who's the same guy in all three.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You look like a terrorist.
I knew you were an enemy of Freedom!

-joking, joking!!!! …I find such statements amusing, but they are not intended seriously or meant to offend!
That's my discalmer :)

…Ok, here are some pics of me posing about in costume… It's the kind of stuff my characters wear here and here. Pics like these help me get a feel for the look of things:

ahh… i only like that pic so I killed the other two :P

Rich
Rich
Posted at

The pants legs are so damn poofy.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Obey the pants!

Also the beret.

Posted at

everyone's beautiful. especially the beret.

um.. okay, so here's me with a hat.

and here's me evil with no hat.

because evil people just don't wear hats… I don't think they do…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.