Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
warefish
warefish
Posted at

You look awesome! you remind me of Neku from "the world ends with you". Headphones and scarves for tha win!!! XD

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

Generic bathroom pic =D (hanging in the door frame, looking like I ate a lemon…)

About two months old? obviously bleached hair alert

Wow that top is too big for me DX

2 months old, eh? still uber hot.

someone needs to hire you to model or something.

No way. Talk about boring. I'm going into animation

My mom used to be a model about 30 years ago or so… she says it was fun, but, meh. Plus I'm REALLY short, just 5"1' (just tall enough to not be classified as a midget :D)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

5 feet is a midget? Jebus, so they're all frost giants where you live? :)
I mean, that's short, but not that short.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

hmm ill get in on this.

me and my daughter at a month old.

Posted at

i think you mean "vaquero" :)

whoops! hehe, Well My bad. He still looks awesome.

I thought i would share one of my homecoming photos with all of y'all. I think we look pretty cute!

awwwww yer both blushing!
*pinches cheeks*

AWW DON'T YOU LOOK ADORABLE. Love you sis. We need to get a photo together :3

Posted at

You look awesome! you remind me of Neku from "the world ends with you". Headphones and scarves for tha win!!! XD

XD I have never actually played TWEWY, although I have heard it is quite amusing. and I love scarves. Once the temperature gets below 60 over here I'm breaking them out. :3

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

My mom used to be a model about 30 years ago or so… she says it was fun, but, meh. Plus I'm REALLY short, just 5"1' (just tall enough to not be classified as a midget :D)

Me too! Midget love. <3.

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

Generic bathroom pic =D (hanging in the door frame, looking like I ate a lemon…)

About two months old? obviously bleached hair alert

Wow that top is too big for me DX

2 months old, eh? still uber hot.

someone needs to hire you to model or something.

um. you said you're 5 inches and 1 foot. :)

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Do I spy some Goosebumps books? o.o;
I used to <3 Goosebumps.

She's really, really short.

Posted at

Yes. Unfortunately and most embarrassingly enough, those are my old Goosebumps books. I'm surprised I haven't sold or given any of this stuff away yet… I guess I'm just that damn lazy. ;)
Funny display pic by the way! :D

First off, thanks! XD I get a kick out of my icon. It's more well known than my comic is right now, thanks to my posting around LJ. Soon, it shall take over DD!! AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! …*ahem*

Hey, don't feel bad about goosebumps books. Hell, a lot of them were rather entertaining. As a writer, sometimes I like to look back on books aimed at younger audiences to get a feel for how to write for them. This is presumably why I still have an incomplete set of Animorphs still on my bookshelf.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Yes. Unfortunately and most embarrassingly enough, those are my old Goosebumps books. I'm surprised I haven't sold or given any of this stuff away yet… I guess I'm just that damn lazy. ;)

First off, thanks! XD I get a kick out of my icon. It's more well known than my comic is right now, thanks to my posting around LJ. Soon, it shall take over DD!! AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! …*ahem*

Hey, don't feel bad about goosebumps books. Hell, a lot of them were rather entertaining. As a writer, sometimes I like to look back on books aimed at younger audiences to get a feel for how to write for them. This is presumably why I still have an incomplete set of Animorphs still on my bookshelf.
I'm also a writer and I picked up a Goosebumps book for the first time in about ten years about a week ago. I was surprise at how simple the writing was and how young the target audience was. I loved them as a kid, but now I have trouble reading them for more than fifteen minutes.

It's incredible how much of one of those books you can read in just fifteen minutes, though. o,o

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

She's really, really short.

LOL XD Well, of course I meant 5'1"… stupid measurements D: I'm 155cm

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I'm also a writer and I picked up a Goosebumps book for the first time in about ten years about a week ago. I was surprise at how simple the writing was and how young the target audience was. I loved them as a kid, but now I have trouble reading them for more than fifteen minutes.

It's incredible how much of one of those books you can read in just fifteen minutes, though. o,o

@ MagickLorelai: Animorphs eh? My friends used to read those. I didn't of course. I was too wrapped up with "Deltora Quest" at the time. I think you can still see some DQ books on my shelf as well…
And best of luck to you when you take over DD!!

@Arashi_san: Yeah. I agree. The Goosebumps books aren't as scary as they used to be… Well at least the ones that actually were scary at the time…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Photos…

This is what I saw today in town:

Tierd ranks of people running on treadmills inside a giant plastic cube, watched by people sitting around dinner tables (out of shot). There was a sing near it saying "something real"…
Strange when they were all actually running in a bizarre video game type marathon.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

that's really cool, Ozone. o,o

we need more things like that happening in the world.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

i didnt know ninjas wore polos

…They do

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

That looks like fun. Your first picture reminded me a little of a picture of me where I was standing on an overhead structure and I'm looking into the distance like you, but I couldn't find it. :(

This will have to do.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Don't do it! You have a life ahead of you! It's not the answer! We're begging you to come down from that ledge!!!
Sorry :P. Couldn't resist…

warefish
warefish
Posted at

If you don't jump then I will! XD

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I'm having to much fun with these pics…

Sorry SQ…

Sorry to those I have offended :P

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Here's another pic of me. Go ahead. Mess around with it. XD

Posted at

I'm having to much fun with these pics…

Sorry SQ…

Sorry to those I have offended :P

Not offended. You're cute so I'm not offended.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Here's another pic of me. Go ahead. Mess around with it. XD

You're pretty.

Posted at

so how do you post your pic on this page? O_O

Posted at

Alright. I suppose it's time you all see me. I think I may have posted pics before.

Buuuut, these look better :3

^^^
Me after a nice upper body workout :3

^^^
Me standing in a heroic position.
And yes. I do know I'm quite white XD

^^^
Flexing my biceps ;)
Not nearly as good as I want them to be.
Still working on it, but after just a few months, I say I'm doing pretty well.

So what do you all think? :3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.