Moonlight meanderer

Quack With The Ducks: The Community Interview Project

Ludeshka
Ludeshka
Posted at

I'd like to interview! :D
Can you sign me up for the next batch? :D

Posted at

GOT IT! sent my ?'s to School. So School, lemme know if they made it to ya? you know how weird my PQs are about wanting to show up where i send em.

Yup I did get them, you should have gotten a reply :]

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

fun fun…waiting…

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

I wanna sign up but I don't know who to interview…

Posted at

When you sign up you're put into a group of 10 people, and you're randomly assigned one of the other 9 people left. You don't need to find someone on your own. :]

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

Awesome. I'm signing up. Coount me in. :)

Posted at

skoolmunkee is lending me a helping hand in the matter, since I still need to get interviews out of a few people in Group Three.

Yay!

I don't want to be bothersome, but yay! :D

Posted at

I've gotten a couple of completed interviews back already, so unless some more of group 3's start showing up I'm going to start posting group 4's on friday (and they can just get mixed together)

Posted at

I've gotten a couple of completed interviews back already, so unless some more of group 3's start showing up I'm going to start posting group 4's on friday (and they can just get mixed together)

So I'll be mixed in? That works.
Will I be doing another set of questions for someone else? (Though I don't see Farah's posted yet, I hope she got the questions I sent her…)

Posted at

Sorry about the waiting everyone, I honestly didn't expect quite as many people participating as we've gotten. :]

Ludeshka and Gohlico added to Group 5. There's still one spot but signups have passed, sooooooo…. a group of 9 works for me. :] I'll try to manage groups 4 and 5 as lucky seems to have a lot on his plate just now. Expect your 'assignment' PQs tonight!

dragonsong- I'm afraid I don't know what's going on with the other groups. :[ Did something happen in your situation that you have to interview two people? I'm a bit in the dark here. :] You can PQ me if you want.

I don't know if previous groups have been getting their questions etc… I need to chase up a couple from my group so I can tell their interviewees to expect late questions or something. If Farah got your questions, wouldn't she have PQed them back to you after she answered? Maybe you should ask or resend them?

Posted at

Edit: could the people involved with group 3 who are involved with an interview that has not gone up yet, please PQ me with some kind of status report? I don't know at what stage the 'missing' interviews are at, or if someone requested extra time from Lucky, or what. I'd like to try and get those wrapped up though if I can.

Posted at

OK guys, this is what I've got for these, correct me if I'm wrong:
group 3 - loose ends dragonsong12 Farah re-sending qs kohdok ? am guessing was supposed to interview dragonsong. >:[ TheMidge28 (alternate) -> dragonsong 12 -> awaiting group 4 PIT_FACE Mutation ans recd DarkChibiShadow kali ackn PieGuy259 PeiPei ans recd Peipei korosu q recd BffSatan DarkChibiShadow ans recd Mutation kaleygeminni ans recd kyupol PIT_FACE q recd korosu kyupol Kali BffSatan q recd kaleygeminni PieGuy259 posted
edit: dammit, the 'code' tags don't preserve the spaces like they're supposed to… QUOTE to see it with proper formatting!

json
json
Posted at

*raises hand*

oooo….ooo…..i wanna interview someone!!! i promise not to ask any questions involving chia pets!

Posted at

okie dokie :] You will have to wait a couple weeks though because we've got 20 of them underway now, I don't want to be posting more than one a day :]

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i havent received any questions. that's what q recd means right?

Posted at

That means your interviewer sent them to me and I oked them… if you haven't gotten them yet I'll ask kyupol to resend :]

Posted at

json and catya added to brand-new round 6 :]

Catya
Catya
Posted at

Great,but could I be interviewed by Pit-Face?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

if you have no problem with it school, it's fine by me.

Posted at

Sure :] although since she's just done one interview, she'll have to be strictly an interviewer (unless we're short of people) to give someone new a chance to be interviewed.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

totally cool with me. just remind me when the round comes around.

json
json
Posted at

kick ass! i'm stoked!

they don't have to be gentle :)

Posted at

I shall specifically instruct them to be mean!

Things are going great guys, just 2 more from Round 4 need to come in, and I've got some already from round 5. I want to post 1 a day (so everyone gets a turn) so I hope everyone can be patient for the 2 weeks or so it will take to get through them all! When I start running out of Round 5's to post we can start looking at round 6 :]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.