Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I would like to sign up too!

I would like to interview and to be interviewed.

Posted at

I don't know if lucky7s76 has been contacting anyone but if it doesn't seem like he's come back in the next day or two I'm going to set a signup deadline and get started, so we don't lose momentum. :)

Meanwhile I'm gonna ask the people who have signed up here to go back to the first post and read the rules for joining up, if they haven't yet- for example there's a minimum number of pages your comic needs to have, that way there's material there for you to be interviewed on.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Sign me up please. Sounds like fun. :D

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

This'll teach me to leave for the weekend and not check in. o.o;

OK… so there are a lot of you signing up! :) Like skoolmunkee suggested… those of you who have signed up already, please go back and check how many pages your comic currently has. There's a 25-page minimum on this project, and if your comic doesn't meet the minimum, then I'll have to push you to the back of the line.

Sorry, but that's just the rules. :)

I'll be checking page counts myself, so if you signed up before others and you're not on the list to be interviewed… please check to make sure you meet the requirements before asking me why. :)

Alright… let's get started! The first ten to have signed up will be paired up, then the next ten… and so on and so forth until everyone has someone to interview.

======
EDIT

I'll be sending out PQ's to everyone about whom they are to interview for the round. Keep an eye out for one if your group has been filled! Details like a deadline will be included in your PQ. If you have any questions, concerns, or want to be taken out of the interview circle, please let me know so I can take care of it as soon as possible!

Posted at

If it's not too late, count me in :) I've got about 80+ pages so…. ^^

Posted at

This is a really cool idea and I look forward to signing up. But can't do that til next week.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

This is what I get for procrastinating. I've been meaning to check out this thread for a while. If it is not too late, my comic, Mystery Bread has 30 pages right now. I am assisted by Ochitsukanai. She does the odd pages, I do the even pages.

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

This would be fun both ways. Please sign me up. I'll even conduct more interviews if you need em. 20 questions: easy.

(Beware: If there's not much content in your comic, I'm asking personal questions about your life! :P)

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Thank YOU, skoolmunkee, for giving this thread a little shove and giving it some momentum! :)

OK… I have everyone who is eligible signed up in a group. But, since there's already a group sending in their questions, I don't want to get swamped with a ton of PQ's all at once and risk messing something up… so I'm going to wait until their deadline has passed to start Group Four off. You'll be paired up on Monday the 26th, so keep an eye out!

Also, people in Group Three… time's nearly up! If you need more time or can't complete your interview, don't worry; just send me a message as soon as possible so I can take care of things before they get out of hand. :)

Mizukane
Mizukane
Posted at

Am I too late to sign up?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

when do we get the match ups for round 4?

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Am I too late to sign up?

Nope, I'll get you added on for Group Five in just a minute. :)

Those of you in Group Four - I'm currently working with Group Three to help them get their interviews in, and just to avoid getting things mixed up, I can't start you guys just yet. I've asked skoolmunkee for help in getting you guys started, so sit tight for just a little longer while I wait for a response. :)

Aaaand… maybe I should try planning start dates better, huh? XD Sorry to keep you all waiting like this.

Posted at

I'd be up for interviewing and being interviewed. My comic is assisted on by MrHades, aka Daniel Butcher. I'm the writer/creator, and he does the artwork and additional creative input.

Be warned, my interviewee, my interview might be slightly…crazy.

I'll get on to Dan and see if he wants to do the entire interview together, since he's such a big part of it.

Dave

Posted at

Yup I am cool with helping run group 3 :] I'm going to be MIA til Friday though so don't freak out if you don't hear from me tomorrow. All shall be interviewed! I will try and get your assignments out as soon as I can so you can get going.

Posted at

I'd like to sign up, for whatever group whenever. I'm not picky 'bout who I interview, and if you need to see my qualifications…

Interviewed Skoolmunkee:
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=43173&cid=3301

And my comic has 244 pages. I'd be dropping a note off for announcements if it weren't for the fact that I only update once a week – so I'll be hitting 250 sometime in March.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

this looks neat. I love to talk and talk about myself.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

this looks neat. I love to talk and talk about myself.

DUH! that's why the rest of us signed up!

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

I see. although ive noticed that neither the interviewers nor interviewees have talked about themselves to the extent that i could….is there restrictions on how much i can blather?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Nick guy the only limit on how much you should blather on is how much people reading the interview will be willing to sit through.
Jut don't blather so much that the readers lose interest!

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

I'd be up for interviewing and being interviewed. My comic is assisted on by MrHades, aka Daniel Butcher. I'm the writer/creator, and he does the artwork and additional creative input.

Be warned, my interviewee, my interview might be slightly…crazy.

I'll get on to Dan and see if he wants to do the entire interview together, since he's such a big part of it.

Dave

I'm up for this :)

Dan

Posted at

I haven't heard anything back from Lucky7s76 so here soon I will be assigning out group 4 peeps and you can get going :]

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Ok, the newest people have been put in a group! You may not start exactly on the second of February, but I'll do what I can to get you started on time. :)

Important notice to Group Four - skoolmunkee is lending me a helping hand in the matter, since I still need to get interviews out of a few people in Group Three. Please send your interview questions and/or completed interviews to her so I don't get confused about who's interviewing who. Thank you!

Also… allow me a little bit of time to respond to your PQ's. They reach me, so there's no need to follow them up if I don't get back to you. Long story short, I have social issues that make it difficult for me to immediately respond. So please, allow time. :)

I'd also like to take this moment to note that we have little over half the interviews from Group Three posted in the Interview Forum - so if you haven't been reading skoolmunkee's newsposts, go check them out!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

GOT IT! sent my ?'s to School. So School, lemme know if they made it to ya? you know how weird my PQs are about wanting to show up where i send em.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.