Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Urgh Christmas, for all the joyful festivities you bring and all things you give, why did you take away my worth ethic? I feel bad for the guys who have to return to the old 9 to 5 this week. I'm not sure if my body would be able to take it.

Posted at

I am now a furry.
Oh, I'll join you, Dappervark! I am now catasaurus.

Oh wait I mean meow meow meow roarrrrr

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

It is FREEZING outside, snow all over the place and the insides of my windows are frosted over 0_0 I feel bad for our outside cat but he doesn't like being inside for some reason. I'd force him to stay indoors but he yowls.

And i can't believe i went back to gaia after being permabanned. -_- And still spending money on their addicting gambling items. Takes a special kind of tard.

Posted at

It is FREEZING outside, snow all over the place and the insides of my windows are frosted over 0_0 I feel bad for our outside cat but he doesn't like being inside for some reason. I'd force him to stay indoors but he yowls.

And i can't believe i went back to gaia after being permabanned. -_- And still spending money on their addicting gambling items. Takes a special kind of tard.

At least you're getting snow…it's bloody cold here and when I left my house to take out the trash I couldn't feel my legs when I came back in. Living by the ocean has its disadvantages in the winter (ie wet cold but no snow).

And also I feel like a loner for having no plans for NYE yet, so I might just end up watching episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog all night.

Posted at

INKING!

So far inking progress… day one: failed attempt at inking story #1 and then two pages of story #2… day two four pages of story #2 (completed)…
day three second attempt at story #1 (all four pages completed)
days four and five, each day two pages of story #3

So overall: 14 inked 24 to go.
- - -

WEATHER!

It's -6C outside, there's enough snow to reach your knees… buuuuut if you stay on the beaten path (of the trampled snow) it feels much lower. It's only when you stray off it and step into the loose untouched snow you will see how deep it is really.

Overall we're faring better than the rest of country in the levels of snow for we get the northern winds from over the baltic sea (thus bringing in salty air, less snow/warmer) whereas the most of the country is mostly in the reach of eastern arctic-like blasts flying from russia and stuff.

Of course not everything's perfect. While the largeish distance from the sea softens the impact, we still get these chilly winds that feel like your skin is peeling off whenever they blow.

So much for the weather update.
- - -
GOALS!

Today's goal: ink at least two more pages.

2011's goals:
1) publish second issue of Coilstar Illustrated and a b&w graphic novel. More if possible..
2) draw at least 300 complete pages of comics…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wow.
It's only getting hotter here.

I'm usually sleeping during the hotest parts of the day and working on my drawings at night instead. Now I'm on holiday I'm free to do that :)

Finished our 11th Quackcast last night, last one of 2010! That'll go up on Tuesday as usual… And I sound like a f*cking dork in it. As usual.

Whew, Last day of 2010!!!!!!!! Funny, because I don't really celebrate new years. I also think starting new rant threads and pic threads totally ruins the momentum… but it will happen again, if only because of the thread title being out of date >.<

Anyway, the week after next week's Quackcast will be ssooooooooper spay-shall! We have a surprise planned.

Posted at

I am sad that my 2 week holiday is almost over! It was nice but I didn't get as many books read or whatever as I would like. Lots of naps though, some nice meals, all of that. :] However I am probably going to jealously guard the few days I have left and try to avoid the internet and stuff… just to feel like I am getting the most out of my time off as I can. Next year is gonna be busy at work.

No plans for new year's eve, I don't see it as a big deal really. I might watch a movie or something and I think I have a bottle of wine left I could mull up. :]

Posted at

I am now a furry.
So am I

My dad had to get surgery yesterday to get rid of a kidney stone.

I went over my friends and played chess and made me question my Star Wars knowledge to be less than good in Trivial Pursuit.

…can someone help me get better at chess?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

So 2010 is just about finished. well damn. I started doing comics in april and have done the better part of 300 pages, I think that's pretty good.
My aims for next year? lose a lot of weight and make some awesome comics.

I want to have Cubicle finished before january is through as well as finish the all saints interlude I am doing for mid month. both I think a very achievable.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Jeeeeebus that Alec Baldwan pic… Eyuk! Tom Sellack looked OK and pretty manly with a hairy chest, but Alec there just looks deformed. And it's funny that we think of people with hairy chests as "ape-like" (I do anyway), when that's where apes and monkeys tend to have the least hair or none at all.
Actually, ALL the places humans can tend to get more hair than anywhere else, Apes have bladish spots.

…We've been stealing their hair!!!!!!!!
Or a least Alec has.

I don't have a real rant, my drawing is going sucky so I'm distracted…

Why is it people can't tell the difference between ponytails and pigtails?
Ponytail: hair tied and left to fall loose.
Pigtail: hair plated/braided and tied off at the end.
It's very simple… they're both named after the animal tails they resemble. If you get that wrong you are a moron.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

My 2011 goals:
1. Finish 1st comic by February, or at least get all inking/roughs done.
2. Complete cool fantasy 2nd comic and prepare for longer storytelling.
3. Brush cats teeth more.

optional: Find writer to work with on short story

—————-

I'm wondering if I should just make my comic mature and add some nudity/fanservice or try to keep it teen…I mean i don't see any advantage to having it be rated M but i guess the story gets kind of mature at points.
That and skullbie wants to draw dem boobies

Posted at

Yes, it's too big. Come on man, that's easy to check, don't do the whole "I'll change it when you tell me" thing.

The ratings are there to warn viewers. :] But if you're underage and MAKING an a-rating comic, you don't really need to be informed about it, do you? You're pretty much consenting to whatever's in there because you did it. (Actually, they used to be locked out of any M and A comics they made, which got changed at one point because someone couldn't access their own M comic.)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

If somebody tells you they are incapable of betrayal and you believe it, well…

I think I can sell you the moon… or jupiter… or saturn… or the andromeda galaxy… for a million bucks. lol!

Posted at

Sorry 1337, you're going to have to explain that one to me because I don't get how it's a problem.

Goodbye old thread, goodbye, farewell, goodbye *waves lacy handkerchief*

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Nobody locked this thread so I'm gonna make the last post in it, hah eat my fuc

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.