Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

On Times Like This, the lady had positioned herself under a rocket in a very interesting position… lol… well, that's the first thing what I had in mund when I saw the page.

—————————————–

On Electronic Revolutions: The Burnhams, after getting out of prison, the heroes wanted to gain trust on some people but one of them is in rage. How're they gonna calm this situation.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Where is Dr Phil when you need him?? Electronic Revolutions: The Burnhams…….well……what we have here, is a family in crisis. They need some intervention of the worst kind. I am not familiar with this series, but I can say it is unique and pretty wild!

…………

Engine has updated. Korsair is confronted with problems from the past, and a character is turned into shredded wheat.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Holy geebuz O_O that is some CRAZY action and inking skills…good JOB~!!

RA updated…uhhh…NOM

XD

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

@Hpcomic
Wow the colors are amazing, they work together so well. I Fav'd your comic btw ;)

—————————

Plastic updated with all-color comics and fun story arc.
(click sig link, that i need to update the art on lol! )

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Plastic by Skullbie is great. The characters are interesting and written in such a way, that you just can't help to come back, to see what happens next. The sign of a well written comic if there ever was one!

………………………..

Engine has update again. This is the second to last page of chapter 2. The old master seems to recall something. (No, He didn't leave the toaster on…..but close.)

]

Posted at

Engine is pretty much a professional job, it should be availiable in stores, not the internet… It's a real good one and it has commercial appeal too.

Both Telenime and Freakenburg are updated!

In Telenime, we keep watching Mireille's worst day ever. This time we see her doctor's appointment.

In Freakenburg we're introduced to another character, Mariko's Grandfather. He seems to be cool.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Oohhh, i like the tones =D
i haven't found a good program to do that with yet~

Nu & Me updated, intermission of the calendar and hello Rawk bunny X3

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

This week on "The other me"………Decisions, decisions. Man, I can't decide between War-toads of the astrial plane part 7, or Electric Boogaloo part Deux…………

……………..

Engine has updated with the final page from the current chapter. 2 Important rules in a successful battle plan are laid out for you today. No trolls, old people or Kung fu students were harmed in the making of this chapter.

Posted at

As usual, ttyler impresses the $%#& out of me with his dynamic poses and super-duper-awesome inking. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bulletproof updates today - we finally find out what "happened to Shadow", and a little man named spacehamster switches to lettering with Illustrator, which makes him very happy in the pants.

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

What to say about Bulletproof that won't sound like I'm some little drooling boy…well, of course, the comic shines mostly in its gorgeous and stylistic artwork, not to mention the artist's newly found skill in lettering (honestly, I love the 3rd and 5th panels). Just this latest comic has already got me reading the rest of the archive. Three thumbs up on this one!

————————–

What if updates today with some pun-tastic fun =)

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

The trouble with single-panel gag-strips is that it's hard to comment on them without giving away the gag. Like today's instalment of What If

I mean it's funny and … oh, it's got a rabbit in it. One you know. And it's not Bugs. (Did I say it's funny? 'Cos it is. Go see!)

It's update day at Shades today, too. No rabbits, I'm afraid. And disappointment too for those of you hoping Becky might be coaxed out of her clothes again.

Oh, but we do have a wild redhead throwing pointy sticks at people. Come on - that's got to be worth going to see!

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

I love Shades. The characters are fantastic, and today's comic finishes the backstory for probably my favorite character.. and provides insight into the other character that could probably be my favorite. Why am I being cryptic? You should go read the comic to find out. ;)

———————

Posted will not update until later this evening, but I wanted to give a shout out to Bark Hollow, a great community project spearheaded by Nega Link. He's writing the thing and getting various members of the DD community (and elsewhere) to draw pages. And he needs artists, so please sign up!

Anyway, today's page is my page, so I felt I could mention the update, since it's kind of a comic I worked on and all… it's a BIG departure in style for me. I.E. It's not drawn on post-it notes.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Bark Hollow is an interesting community project, with an interesting page for you to look at. It's worth you giving it a look. I feel like it's got life to it, regardless of whether or not you like the story. Check out the rest of it, while you're at it.

Nadya also updated today, and I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm proud of my art job this time around, and you should take a look because it's got a naked shadow-woman cackling at a man whose soul she's about to absorb. Please look at it, you won't be disappointed. I promise.

Posted at

Nadya - Great page D0m, as always. Cool looking bit of magic going on there and I agree, that last panel looks great…Charna doesn't look completely sane XD

Kenyagi updates with bumps in the night.

And Of Snakes and Apples has fan art.

Posted at

Kenyagi has some nice character interaction that really shines over the last few pages.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with a truth revealed to Jacob, it's something he kind of knew but didn't want to accept.

Once again, Reva is on form with her detailed and energetic backgrounds.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Very nice artwork, which matches the time and environment perfectly, mixed with awesome chracterization, great pacing, top notch writing, is what you get when you read Chronicles of Wyrden. Doctor Shadow has a classic in the making.

………….

Engine chapter 3 starts with a cover page by Paul Gulacy.

albone
albone
Posted at

Paul Gulacy is champion style! The colors are good and the action is solid.

Rival Angels updates today with Krystin and then Sun taking charge of the match!

Posted at

Okay, okay, I'm going to drop my act and be honest here: I like Rival Angels but egad these last couple pages have been so delightfully over-the-top with their cheese quota that I absolutely love them! Nothing like a comic about female wrestlers who actually wrestle, eh?

A Roll of the Dice updates today with a dramatic lead-in, followed by a slight drop back to reality.

Posted at

Roll of the Dice has an awesome style, that I have not yet seen anywhere else, great work!
————–
Ryu's Krew finally updates. But it's different this time. So please give comments if you feel the need to ^_^

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Ryu's Krew just started…one page is up. not sure what direction its going or what the story will entail but I think it has potential. I understand the use of the arrows to help the reader, but you may not want to rely on that device in future pages but work more from the left to right traditional reading device.
Need to check back when you have more pages to see how it develops. Keep it up! :)

[blood/hound] updated today. not everything is as it appeared on the last page as we see what is up little ms preggers. A little nod to Evil Dead if you will. :)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@bloodhound - that reminds me of a Tagalog horror film I seen before.

MAG-ISA has a lovey dovey scene today.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

lol, i like the guy's expression in that second panel~ very cute blush~

OMG…E20K updated today…scary~
i used tones XD urk, but it's ok~ chibi humor goodness~

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

@Katch
Chibis are always fun (you know, when used sparingly ^_^ ). Yeah, damn those elves! – And other skinny, flawless humanoids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a colored page up at Used Books today. Starting a somewhat unusual chapter. After Seiko left, Kaida is contemplating life without a roommate – while she searches for any clue to her lost memories.

There's also a little story about a green glass lamp (like the one on the page) in my author comments. ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.