Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

Salt the holly has nice, clean artwork. It's easy to understand what's going on and that's a big plus. Sometimes it feels like there's a lot of wasted space in the panels though… I dunno. Just my thoughts, and I haven't really read enough of the comic yet to form a good opinion.

Epic Adventures updates today after a few guest pages. There's a twist ending!!! Of sorts… >.>

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

A-List - Ziffy's multi-tasking ;) And doing a comic in color, for a change. The artwork gets better and better with each page, the current one being really good - as far as both the lineart and the coloring are concerned. And the f/x of the redhead's superpower makes me jealous!

————————————–

A Bit Cheesy updated today:

http://www.drunkduck.com/A_Bit_Cheesy/index.php?p=384950

–bringing you a useful guide of How Not To Write Love Letters Unless You Collect Restraining Orders As A Hobby ;) And pretty colors! This is by far the brightest page since Page 1. Aaand the comic hit 25 pages! :) So we have a milestone!

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

A Bit Cheesy is a very well done strip about two mice who, in this particular edition, are telng us men "secrets only the God's know" ….important stuff, like…"Never tell a babe, she is a babe"………oh man!!! Where were those mice a few years ago? The art is very slick and solid, as is the top nootch cooloring. I was not familiar with this one, but will Def check back and give it a read next update!
………………..
Engine has updated with 2 new pages. Mr.8's past is coming back to haunt him, and promise him a good whoopin'! Dr. Kursk and those Monkey feet of his, gives us a short ramble, and the mutants in sludge-pit 13 get a good hosing down……..ahhhh…….good family entertainment at it's best.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=385093

Posted at

Engine is a comic with a good head of steam already and it's attention to detail in each panel is phenomenal, easily one of my favourite webcomics. I keep on saying this but ttyler should be doing the Exalted 2e comic art for Whitewolf.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with more of the dialogue between Kalon and Scar, is there a connection between Talon Mane and Fate's Hand?

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Great texturing… was that done with pencils?

Today on Times Like This: You can feel it, see it, hear it today, if you can't then it doesn't matter anyway…

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

If, like the characters in Times Like This, you could go back in time - what would you do? Invest in stocks that were guaranteed to make you a fortune? Murder a future tyrant?

Okay … you've had long enough to think. If you answered "rescue a goldfish", today's strip is for you!

And, speaking of rescues, over in Shades, Boo still hasn't managed to rescue the Shaman. Her backstory keeps getting in the way!

If you happen to like backstories, though, this one's definitely worth a read. Rape, murder, torture, war, rebellion and death … Backstories don't come much richer than this!

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

still know………..what!?? That is the question, lingering in my mind, concerning the last panel of SHADES. DAJB does an incredibly great job with the art and writing on this comic. very well done, and worthy of a featured spot. This strip is continously great. What else can I say? I couuld say………E-MAIL ME A SNEAK PEEK AT THE NEXT PANEL DANGITT!! But would I get it?? Probably not, so I will have to wait with the rest of you.

……………………

I updated Engine one more time today, because I won't be around tomorrow or the weekend to do it.
Thanks for looking!!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=385138

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

Wow. This is the first look I've had at Engine, and the art's fantastic! Just from this one page, I like Korsair already and want to go back later to catch up from the beginning. Although there might just be *too* much detail for me to read it on screen. If it was in color, I think my eyes would take it better… perhaps it'll be easier when I get my new glasses. That's a good thing, by the way, the detail. You can sit and stare at a page for a good twenty minutes before moving on to the next one and see all sorts of stuff. I repeat: the art's fantastic. Can't wait to read it from the beginning.

————————-

Posted begins its final cameo of the Beaufort Marlowe story… who could it be? You'll have to check it out. ;)

http://www.drunkduck.com/posted

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Those are some silly ninjas, Chris. I like the font and your map, too!
———
Salt updated today with the most obnoxious panel 3 EVER. Also, we discover what the tickets are actually for - sounds exciting to me.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I keep wanting to post after comics I haven't commented on before, but I can't seem to get the timing right! Oh well.

Salt the Holly is a lot of fun. I gotta say I always get a kick out of the posters and the witty dialogue. As for today's update, yep, panel 3 does assault the eyes quite violently! Lol. You're getting the hang of digital coloring too. (I confess that I do miss the pencils, though. I'm a lover of traditional media.) I'm excited about the upcoming party. Sounds like a good setting for some mayhem…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Used Books, after hearing a very upsetting revelation and fleeing from her home yesterday, Seiko has turned up in a bar (not a typical activity for her… and she is a lightweight) attempting to drown her sorrows. I had some fun with the art on this page. Panel 1 sets the mood, and I enjoyed drawing a bar (though I've never been in one myself).

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Poor Seiko,…when will she learn? When you are out late at a bar….ALWAYS wear neck protection!!
I like the writing on this, and the grey effects look good. This is a fun to read strip, that makes you want to know the characters more, and what will happen to them next. Nice, simple and Great. Nuff said.

…………………..

One more ENGINE update, just cause I was up late and was bored. Well, all the current players are in the same room, but little do they know , that danger lurks on the upcoming next page, and it wants Korsairs head!! Oh man!! I can hardly wait myself, and I KNOW whats going to happen! Check it out at

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=385536

sorry,…It's going to take me a while to learn this banner and link stuff. Please bear with me. :-)

Posted at

Your comic is utterly gorgeous, ttyler. The inking-style, the characters, the panel layout - ooh, you've just earned yourself a fangirl!

(And a tip on links - if you want it to be clickable, simply wrap it in url-tags - insert link here with the spaces removed. The best way to learn how to do it is to quote someone else's post and see how they did it. ;) )

Morphic updates this week with a bit of shouting, a bit of violence and a bit of running away. Nico's very good at running away - it must be all the practise he's getting. :P

Posted at

Haven't seen Morphic before, but I must say I like the art style - it's very distinctive and slick with a nice professional finish to it.

The current Bulletproof page also features someone doing something she's good at… two things, actually: Shyft yelling at people and shooting things.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Bulletproof simply kicks arz!! Intelligent writing, great characters and great art….what more do you want? More Crackers with that Wendy's chili??? AINT GONNA HAPPEN!! So you might as well check on a sure thing and check out Bulletproof!

………………

Engine updated one more time today, because…….I was bored. Hum the tune, "Sturday nights all right for fighting" and hit the link!!!!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=385650

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

@ Din Krakatau - Strange and interesting page! For some reason, it had a Doctor Who feel to it! Excellent colors and a great layout.

Off Hours updated today, and the dyn-no-mite 70's groove is still goin' down with the men fixing the generator and the ladies at the lodge! The art on today's page is brought to you "in Retrovision" by blntmaker of Better Luck Next Time. The script is by Tantz Aerine of Wolf and blntmaker.

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

Off Hours: Today's strip is gorgeous! The art is fantastic, the Retro look is really quite good and the story continues fun and interesting! This comic is a must for all drunkduckers! Go visit!

———————————–

George the Dragon updated today. It is the 50th page! 50! Wow.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@George the Dragon - wow. a funny reptoid comic. Its shocking to see a reptoid being so dumb. He musta be a hybrid of some sort. lol

—–

MAG-ISA updates today. This is how to pick up girls. lol

albone
albone
Posted at

Mag-isa shows what happens with borderline obsession kicks in. Very powerful and dramatic stuff.

Rival Angels updates today and we see Brooke change the tide of the match and pick up where she left off.

Posted at

@OSAA- I love the little blush in the last panel. It's so…cute.

In Smoke Manmuscle, P.I., we check out Chuck's place of business, and Conan makes a new friend.

Posted at

@ A-LIST: I like how you made good use of blur and focus, which really paid off, especially at the end. Exciting action, too!

Blood Groove updated earlier today. The truth is out about Ezra's fate, so what can he make of it? Ummm…I'm not sure. I haven't written that far ahead (hee - just kidding)

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Re: Blood Groove - Great job on the lettering, I liked how it varies. Rest of the page awesome as usual.

Today on Times Like This: Another look at Cassie's Bucket List!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.