Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yes, and everyone all agreed that Vegemite was the way to go forever and ever and ever.

Such intelligent, thoughtful, fit, lovely, healthy, attractive users here we have at DD and it's all because they're constantly munching on a Vegemite sandwich. I love you guys! :)

And on that note, it's back to work for me!
Later happy little vegemites ^_^

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Yes, and everyone all agreed that Vegemite was the way to go forever and ever and ever.

Such intelligent, thoughtful, fit, lovely, healthy, attractive users here we have at DD and it's all because they're constantly munching on a Vegemite sandwich. I love you guys! :)

And on that note, it's back to work for me!
Later happy little vegemites ^_^

Well, anything other than mayonnaise or mustard is fine, I guess.

Posted at

Hm, another sandwich I love is pulled pork, especially if there is some kind of sweet relish involved. Sadly if I want that here I have to make my own and I'm too lazy. :[

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hm, another sandwich I love is pulled pork, especially if there is some kind of sweet relish involved. Sadly if I want that here I have to make my own and I'm too lazy. :[
…I have a filthy mind.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

…I have a filthy mind.

I don't think anybody could read the words pulled pork without reaching the same conclusion.
Dare I even ask what that is?

Posted at

You mean besides delicious? It's basically a slowcooked, sometimes smoked cut of pork that's been cooked so long you can pull it apart, and usually served with some kind of sweet vinegar sauce:

It looks messy but that is what wax paper burger wrappers are for. :]

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I don't think anybody could read the words pulled pork without reaching the same conclusion.
Before loulouloulou became an evil sprite demon, it would've been a perfect pun for Bramblethorne. :(

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

You mean besides delicious? It's basically a slowcooked, sometimes smoked cut of pork that's been cooked so long you can pull it apart, and usually served with some kind of sweet vinegar sauce:

It looks messy but that is what wax paper burger wrappers are for. :]

mmmmm… sounds like the stuff we call "lechon", or roast pig. One bite out of that lovely sandwich and my blood sugar will go through the roof, at which point I'll pass out and die slowly…

yes… I'm exaggerating…

Still, that'd be interesting to try at the next party I go to. Usually I just pulled the pork off the roast pig and drenched it in a special sauce (don't remember what it's called, but I know it has hot pepper and bananas in it)

Posted at

I like ready salted crisps in a sandwich lol It's very sophisticated !

Posted at

I like old school sandwiches. That means i open my fridge, and try adding everything there is. That results in a multi layer sandwich filled with all kinds of meat and vegetables all covered in mayo, katchup and mustard sometimes. Imagine stuffing that thing in your face!… mmm saaandwich… *makes that Homer Simpson low groaning sound than runs to the fridge with haste*. What???
btw eating bread and meat together it very unhealthy, but who cares!

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

I like old school sandwiches. That means i open my fridge, and try adding everything there is. That results in a multi layer sandwich filled with all kinds of meat and vegetables all covered in mayo, katchup and mustard sometimes. Imagine stuffing that thing in your face!… mmm saaandwich… *makes that Homer Simpson low groaning sound than runs to the fridge with haste*. What???

I've tried that style.. but it signficantly increases the chances of my stomach expelling the whole mess.

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. :|

ag47
ag47
Posted at

Cheese and Branston Pickle all the way for me. I love that stuff. Or if I'm pretending to be a healthy eater I'll have philadelphia (some sort of creamy cheesy low-fat thing, if it's a UK only product) and salad.

And now I've made myself hungry.

herio
herio
Posted at

i like sunflower peanut butte (( i cant have real peanut butter )) butter and back beery jam or some kind of meat and cheese sandwich if i cant get eny of that stuff i have veagymight/marmite and cheese

Posted at

I usually just have cheese, but when I was in Portugal I had ham cheese and crisps, it was yummy :) I also like chocolate spread yum lol

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

meat. tons and tons and tons of it. and ONLY meat. maybe with cheese sometimes.

Posted at

Sounds bad, but don't knock it until you've tried it-

Cheese, ready salted crisps (that's chips to you Americans) and tomato ketchup.
Trust me, it's amazing.

Also, for anywhere with a Subway- Ham and cheese sub, toasted, with cucumber, lettuce, tomato, bacon and BBQ sauce is amazing. Their meatball marinara is great too :D

linniie
linniie
Posted at

Philadelphia Cheese with Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Omnomnomnom

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.