Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
barbwired
barbwired
Posted at

so i'm at home right now so i have an even LONGER desk to mess up!! w007!

complete with the first season of star trek, lionking, many many copic markers, a quill, my scanner/printer, figure drawing book, and gameboy (NOT WITH POKEMON I SWEAR!! >.>)

Posted at

I've actually got two desks, although the one with the computer ends up being the family file cabinet half the time.

My desk (My room);

It's kinda been turned into a place for my old art class stuff.

My computer desk (kitchen);

Posted at

Here's my studio. There's so much digital junk I added balloons to tell what everything is. The reason for such excess stuff is that I do animation, video and audio editing here as well. My all-around (and messy) workstation!

Posted at

that's a big ass tablet..now I feel ashamed of my small cheap $99 one

korosu
korosu
Posted at

Well, seeing as I really have two "work stations", I just thought that I'd post a picture of both. Plus, right now I'm having to use the "family computer", so pardon me for it being so unnaturally clean. ^^

^ Since I got my tablet I don't have to work with the ol' pencil and paper as much, but when I'm working on something that's not comic-related, I find it easier to sketch it out, scan it, then trace and color it in Photoshop. This way, my desk won't feel lonely. :)

^ Yeah, it's a 4x5 tablet, but I had to jack money from my car fund in order to buy it, so I wasn't about to buy the bigger, $200+ ones!

Posted at

i think we got the same tablet.
it's not the size, but what you do with it…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ha! It looks like my trusty old 12x12…

-That's my old setup ^__^

carrollhach , love your Massive mike and huge speakers! Dv webcam. Coooooool
korosu, nioce speaker!
Sub FTW with those curtains. That's a pretty setup.

theleast
theleast
Posted at

My desk isn't normally this tidy…

Vixus
Vixus
Posted at

Notice the paradox? This is my university accommodation desk in the midst of exam revision. *Cough*Revision. How come everyone can afford two monitors? :(

theleast
theleast
Posted at

How come everyone can afford two monitors? :(
These days monitors are one of the cheapest PC components out there, certainly when compared to RAM, Processors, Video cards etc. Plus, in my case, I used to have a Mac. Then I had a Mac and a PC. Then I ditched the Mac, but plugged its monitor into my PC - voila.

Posted at

my room makes chernobyl look like a walk in the park. Usually when I draw I sit on my bed, so my bed would be my desk! My camera's broken though, so no photo.
so because I'm in a draw-y mood right now, I drew my room at the moment, although I censored the messiness with fiesta-style confetti. baila baila baila!!!!

korosu
korosu
Posted at

i should have just taken a picture of my room, my desk takes up 89% of it.
I hear ya on that one! I've been considering getting one of those hammocks that hang from the ceiling and getting rid of my bed; it'd give me about 40% more floorspace than I currently have. -_-;;

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Okay, I think I win messiest desk ever.

I have three areas where I live/draw:

My computer desk

My drawing desk

And my bed…

I enjoy my filth :D

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

is there a reason for the gun?

Posted at

prolly to kill the rat people living under the anarchy

suzi
suzi
Posted at

is there a reason for the gun?

OH! Hhaha, I've completely forgotten that that's there. My sister does amateur films; it's a prop gun.

I feel really badass now.

Posted at

yeah but im not joking. to prove my point i will show you my room. This isn't my 'room'
its my house!

thats my world right there. on the opposite wall i have a 35" tv, xbox 360 and my Wii. But its smashed up against the wall.

(if you look close you can see my shiney new tablet ontop of my scanner)
and you can also tell im not the cleanest person on earth, my smelly boots and dirty uniform are in plain view.

theleast
theleast
Posted at

(if you look close you can see my shiney new tablet ontop of my scanner)
and you can also tell im not the cleanest person on earth, my smelly boots and dirty uniform are in plain view.
And it looks like your PC is make a break for it… "Lemme outta here!!!"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.