Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sombrerin
Sombrerin
Posted at

Well, Hi! This is weird xD its my first time in an english forum xD Anyway, Im Sombrerin, Im mexican =D wiii! So, fellas, you are now my compadres, and womans, you are my lindas señoritas! =D xD hahaha Im kiddin, well, a little of my experience in Srunk Duck…I dont have xD I just have one comic, The Stupid Adventures of Crimson and Sombrerin xD in English and Spanish version =D Well, anyway, Hi! xD I hope we can all be friends n_n

And, by the way, sorry about my bad english xD

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

W00T suddently the mexicans are starting to come in ^-^!
Welcome to the drunk duck forums Fellow Mexican, Drink long and Prosper.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Welcome, welcome! Mi casa es su casa. :D

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I have just had it with these motherfunking Mexicans in this motherfunking forum!

Just kidding.

Welcome. Or hola. Taco?

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Bienvenido seas, y si te atreves a tocar los bocadillos, me asegurare de que el resto de tu vida sea un infierno, pues esos ¡¡¡SON MIS BOCADILLOS!!!

Yup… welcome… (Yay! We mexicans are taking over the world!!!)

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Use Translators to help, thats what i Do.

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Ahhhh Its like the illegal Immigration thing

Lol just kidding, welcome to DD

You know, I don't know if finding that funny or offensive (actually, I laughed at that statement). Either way, I don't care at all. It's not as if people here were racists… right?

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Ahhhh Its like the illegal Immigration thing

Lol just kidding, welcome to DD

You know, I don't know if finding that funny or offensive (actually, I laughed at that statement). Either way, I don't care at all. It's not as if people here were racists… right?
O f course not no one here is racist….>_>….well except that Adolf hitler dude

Sombrerin
Sombrerin
Posted at

Hahaha thanks to all, Well, yeah Im a mexican, but Im not a lazy guy ¬¬ xD hahaha kiddin, well, thanks to all again for the welcome, and thanks to Myxomatosis for said me about the link xD Im sleepy xD hahaha thanks again

Y como saludo a mis compatriotas, pasenla bien, gracias, y cuidado con los bocadillos de Egnio xD

Posted at

time to use me some babelfish...

–>Welcome you are, and if you dare to touch sandwiches, it will assure to me that the rest of your life is a hell, because those ARE MY SANDWICHES!

–>And as greeting to my compatriots, pasenla well, thanks, and taken care of with sandwiches of Egnio

Este programa traduce mejor que I pensado le. ¿el babelfish hace oraciones coherentes en español?

now german! Ihre Mutter ist eine Dirne.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Babel fish screws up the word order when you use it.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Babel fish screws up the word order when you use it.
Hahahaha! It always does that ^^
That's why I avoid using it for conversation usually, the results will make you look like a halfwit. It's always better for understanding rather than communication.

… I wish I knew another language other than English. I'm so jealous of you smart bilingual people. :oops:

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

–>Welcome you are, and if you dare to touch sandwiches, it will assure to me that the rest of your life is a hell, because those ARE MY SANDWICHES!

–>And as greeting to my compatriots, pasenla well, thanks, and taken care of with sandwiches of Egnio

Este programa traduce mejor que I pensado le. ¿el babelfish hace oraciones coherentes en español?

First:
Be welcomed, and if you dare to touch my treats, I'll make sure that the rest of your life is a hell, since THEY ARE MY TREATS!!!
(Well, I'm not sure if "bocadillo" is "treat", but it's near. No, bocadillo isn't sandwich. Sandwich=emparedado

Second:
And I salute my compatriors (is it right?). Have a good time, and beware Egnio's treats.

Third: You wrote:
It should be:
Este programa traduce mejor de lo que yo he pensado. ¿El babelsifh hace oraciones coherentes en español?

An spanish lesson from time to time doesn't hurt anyone.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

God damn Americans.
First:
Be welcomed, and if you dare to touch my treats, I'll make sure that the rest of your life is a hell, since THEY ARE MY TREATS!!!
(Well, I'm not sure if "bocadillo" is "treat", but it's near. No, bocadillo isn't sandwich. Sandwich=emparedado

Second:
And I salute my compatriors (is it right?). Have a good time, and beware Egnio's treats.

Third: You wrote:
It should be:
Este programa traduce mejor de lo que yo he pensado. ¿El babelsifh hace oraciones coherentes en español?

An spanish lesson from time to time doesn't hurt anyone.

Sombrerin
Sombrerin
Posted at

Spanish classes? xD hahaha Egnio do it well, I said that =D And its ok

Well, thanks again n_n Im goin to see your comics, so, beware xD

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Welcome to DD, tequila for everyone

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Yay! Tequila for everyone!… how many people here have over 18 years old? 21 in USA… (hahaha)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Tequila tastes like petroll :P

But then I'm not a fan of any drink I can set fire to.

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Tequila tastes like petroll :P

But then I'm not a fan of any drink I can set fire to.

Wow. Someone actually knows what petrol tastes like. How many galons do you drink a day?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Gallons? WTF? We use litres here… Litres are better, trust me. METRIC IS SUPERIOR!

Like I say though, pretty much all the “spirit” drinks are horrible, I don’t care about people’s silly patriotic pride in their national drinks: scotch, tequila, cognac, brandy, vodka, etc.
Blargh I say. Blargh.

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Gallons? WTF? We use litres here… Litres are better, trust me. METRIC IS SUPERIOR!

Like I say though, pretty much all the “spirit” drinks are horrible, I don’t care about people’s silly patriotic pride in their national drinks: scotch, tequila, cognac, brandy, vodka, etc.
Blargh I say. Blargh.

We use liters as well. I just was joking. And I hate alcohol in general, for it's smell, taste and "social" use (people that think that they're cool because they drink beer being too young)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We use liters as well. I just was joking. And I hate alcohol in general, for it's smell, taste and "social" use (people that think that they're cool because they drink beer being too young)
I'll drink to that :-D

Sombrerin
Sombrerin
Posted at

Hahaha I dont drink xD but thanks! I let you the Tequila =D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.