Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Hahaha I dont drink xD but thanks! I let you the Tequila =D
Oh well your loss

VODKA!!!!! SAKE!!!!! COFFEE WITH SHOTS OF WHISKEY!!!!

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Okay, keep drinking alcoholic drinks, but don't blame me once your brain stops working, okay? I warned you.

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

Yeah, it's all funny until someone get's hurt, or can't remember what happened last night, having a horrible headache, and then realizing that you crashed your car against another person's car, and you survived, but the other person didn't, and you live with that thought the rest of your life. (Teachers used to show us videos like that. And HECK they are hard to forget when they shock you so hard)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

they call it shock treatment . pretty much works generally. :evil:

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

you crashed your car against another person's car, and you survived, but the other person didn't, and you live with that thought the rest of your life.
Hey didnt that happen to someone on drunk duck >_>?

Posted at

I don't drink. there's other better, safer ways to have fun and free your mind andbody… and no I don't mean drugs.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I don't drink. there's other better, safer ways to have fun and free your mind andbody… and no I don't mean drugs.
:roll: You mean sex again don't you!
You're obsessed… :lol:

Sombrerin
Sombrerin
Posted at

Hahaha this its gettin weird xD Well, that I want, no alcohol, no drugs…sexy! xD

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Alchohal is my anti drug!

Egnio
Egnio
Posted at

At least you said responsible adults. I don't want to think what would happen if both the not-aged-enough people get drunk, but the adults get drunk too… *shudders*

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

At least you said responsible adults. I don't want to think what would happen if both the not-aged-enough people get drunk.
Yo! **points to self**

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.