Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
THKNN_NUL
THKNN_NUL
Posted at

I made a thumbnail and a title graphic. what do you think?

mastachaos
mastachaos
Posted at

Hmm interesting, the whole time I've been here and I've never heard of this group.

I believe I fufil the requirement.

So what do I have to do?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Hmm interesting, the whole time I've been here and I've never heard of this group.

I believe I fufil the requirement.

So what do I have to do?

All you need to do is get the hell out of here. Seriously.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

First you might want to see our comic, we have more info there. but you have to sign up in our forum and make a members page, when done is sent to me or NUL, my email is coveinant@hotmail.com. also ignore rut, he is just miffed I made a mistake involving his character.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I'm miffed at you in general. And you didn't misspell it once, you misspelled it constantly. F*cking amateur.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You can join but you better get some 32 bit sprites. most of our members use that and mixing bits on seperate pages doesn't look that good.

Where can I get 32-bit sprites?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

You can find them any where, also you may want to look at the comic for examples. Your main (or at least the ones your going to use) have to be 32 bit. I suggest just super-imposing your characters onto a MMZ sprite, it should all work out the same.

Here is the link. (I mainly want to show off the sprite I made in the last panel)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.