Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lba
lba
Posted at

Unfortunately I am not a unique flower so I have nothing to share. :[
Lies.
Ever wonder why Skool doesn't post pics of herself online much or nearly at all?
That's right, she's so stunningly beautiful that to see an ordinary pic of her will leave most guys humping the screen, and quite a few gals too. o_O

The remaining guys and gals not humping their monitors into shutdown mode will be laughing in paralytic fits under their desks at the mental pictures of people humping computer monitors. XD

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

Ever wonder why Skool doesn't post pics of herself online much or nearly at all?
That's right, she's so stunningly beautiful that to see an ordinary pic of her will leave most guys humping the screen, and quite a few gals too. o_O

I can confirm this. I met her.

Posted at

most men are driven mad by skool's beautiful visage

Posted at

I used to bite my nails but I stopped. And my nails are naturally french tipped. Same with my mom's nails and my sisters. So I don't have to pay for manicures? It's kinda neat.
same here.

Animals like me for some reason. But I get nervous around big dogs anyway. :<
ditto.. expect I don't get nervous around big dogs. I've owned some big dogs, so I know how to handle them and stuff.

I'm nervous around any dogs. Period.

And the nails thing too, except I get no benefit from that. Although I did make one girl jealous of that, haha.
I used to do stuff to my nails though, like mix colors… for example all blue EXCEPT for middle fingers that were done red :D

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I can suck in my face. It's less impressive than it sounds.

Me too! Thats awesome..or not really.

I can touch my nose and my chin with my tongue.
I have been in 8 car wrecks
I have fallen down and hit the wall so hard with my head that i knocked the plaster off and dented the metal…:(
I can't keep a straight face, even at funerals. I just end up cracking up.

Wow. I sound like a terrible person.

Posted at

I eat my side items one at a time and then the entree.
I can't help but imagine that everything I do is somehow a video game.

Posted at

Ambidextrous

Hey! So am I. Although when it comes to writing, I'm a right handed. I was trained to write with that hand but if I want to see how I wrote when I was six I can always use my left hand.

Hmm… Something weird about me, something weird….

I can snap more bones in my body than I care to think is healthy?

I'm talking things like ankles, wrist, elbows, thumbs, spine, neck….

Edit. Ok, I'm lying a little. I COULD snap all aforementioned joints but when I heard that that's how you get arthritis I started to train myself to stop it. Since then I completely lost the ability to snap my elbow and my writs snapping has almost disappeared. Other than that I can still go *snap* *snap* *snappity* *snap*.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I have a special quirk…
I have a magical ability that makes people always ask me the same question:
"So, how long have you been growing your hair for?"

…all my life. It's one of those things we mammals just do.
-heh, I never thought of using that answer until just now. :)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I have the wonderful skill not to take anything seriously. Child murder, genocide, you name it. It's all lulz to me. Then again, I guess every member of Anonymous shares that trait with me.

Also, I like to make syllables out of my breath. It gets annoying after a while, but it sure does kill time!

warefish
warefish
Posted at

i'm a lesbian
Really? So is my left foot!
You guys should really think about getting together…

I can't keep a straight face, even at funerals. I just end up cracking up.
Ha! Same with me… I can't help it… ;)

Posted at

I'm legally blind in my left eye. Which sucks. <— I don't wear glasses for this problem, because it would be pointless besides trying to 'protect' the non-blind eye from getting damaged from whatever.

Wow, me too… Entirely blind in my left eye. Everything I've seen for my entire life has been in 2D.

:o Sorry to hear about that.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i worry….alot, i believe it's due to my mind wandering and always creating an alternate future–which ironically (maybe) has never even happened close to what i imagined. i dont know why i worry. maybe it's like playing roulette, eventually it's going to happen.

but it's not a constant. just sometimes….mostly when i work, and others when i'm far from home.

i currently have 7 mosquito bites on every limb of my body. LIMB. i just counted. and it itches.

Posted at

i currently have 7 mosquito bites on every limb of my body. LIMB. i just counted. and it itches.

Wow. You probably have malaria by now.

Posted at

I have a speech problem. It takes a considerable effort to make "s" sounds. (A snake once wrapped itself around my foot and I yelled "help nake" I will more than likely "ax" you a question.)

I have unilateral neglect. Um… My brain can't use both eyes perfectly unless I distract the right side of my brain. So yeah, I'm yet another person that has a problem with his left eye.

I could not see gray until I was about 5 or so. I have never met anyone else like that.

Posted at

A lot of left eye-problems in this thread…

I guess I should mention that I lost my eyesight in my left eye due to a bad case of Lazy Eye and unfortunately no matter what the doctors tried to do, they couldn't correct the problem. I was 12 when they officially stated I was blind in that eye.

Weird thing is I never really think of the fact that I am 'half' blind. Seriously, sometimes I have to go to the hospital for certain issues and they always ask if I have any medical issues they should know about… and I completely miss telling them. So either someone else mentions it to the check-in staff, or I end up telling the doctor later on.

Interesting fact(s) about me: When I was born I wasn't breathing and needed oxygen for a few minutes in order to 'kick start' my lungs.

I knew the 10 commandments (and the Golden Rule) by the time I was 3-4 years old and spoke out to the entire church when priest asked if anyone knew them by heart. x3 Just a little happy, childhood moment for me.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Yikes! I knew lazy eye could be bad, but not THAT bad… I have it too, but it hasn't caused me problems yet (but I still have to wear glasses).

Posted at

I'm 20 and still afraid of the dark…
and I have a laundry obsession…I wash clothes two to three times a week.

boo everyone else has cooler weird facts…

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I have a speech problem. It takes a considerable effort to make "s" sounds. (A snake once wrapped itself around my foot and I yelled "help nake" I will more than likely "ax" you a question.)
Don't feel bad. I'm self conscious about my "s" attempts too. Unless I put in a very conscious effort at pronunciation, mine sound like "th." I think my tongue is too big or something.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I'm 20 and still afraid of the dark…
I am too. But only when I have watched a scary movie.

*hug* it's OK. The dark wont eat you. I Promise. ;)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i have malariea

:3

Posted at

I can hold my pee in forever.

I hate sparkles so much that I ran out of an art room because someone hinted that I would be using sparkles that day. They're awfully nasty to me.

I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I also don't actually exist.

Posted at

I've had to pick up mangled body parts of some of my greatest friends from the side of the road.

I'm a guy who can cook.

I'm an insufferable asshole.

I like pie.

I'm a narcissist.

I really don't care for webcomics, with a select few as an exception.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've had to pick up mangled body parts of some of my greatest friends from the side of the road.

I'm a guy who can cook.
Hmm disturbing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.