Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

that first sentence he said, caused a friend of mine to commit suicide…he had to do the same thing.

Posted at

I'm a guy who can cook.
Hmm disturbing.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I've had to pick up mangled body parts of some of my greatest friends from the side of the road.

Hear that? It's a terribly sad thing. It would shock an ordinary man and make him feel very sorry for you. But I can lol at that as well.

…I don't think I can even feel my face anymore…

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Oh…I'm cross-eye dominate. When I fire my hand gun I use my left eye. However, when using a shotgun and a rifle, I can't use my left eye…it's always my right…

I don't mind autopsies and have eaten spaghetti during them.

I often hold my socks together after getting them out of the drawer and put the left side one on my right foot then the right side one on my left foot…I don't know why.

I love getting dressed up, but hate having people telling me to dress nicely or in a manner that "Hey, this is the 'in' thing right now."

Oh, and I am HORRIBLE at math, but I got an A- in theoretical physics…

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

The sound of Styrofoam rubbing together causes pain in my teeth.

I enjoy the smell of chlorine. It's almost fragrant to me.

The one wisdom tooth I didn't have removed has an extra cusp on the side of it, so it's like a fierce mutant tooth. Sadly, this does not help much in eating steak, which I have great difficulty chewing.

I can pop the joints on the base of my thumb inwards towards my palm at will. Weirdly, this doesn't seem to e an ability I was born with.

I entertain the notion of myself as an amateur roboticist, even though I can only build the simplest electric motor based machines.

…That's all I can think of.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

feel very sorry for you. But I can lol at that as well.
Given that is is a webcomic forum where a lot of people's interaction is superficial and facile at best, it's hardly something to be worried about. Especially since his next like says he's a good cook. That makes it funny. ^_^

Now, if you were put into that very position- having some good friends, they get blown up and you actually have to scavenge for the bits yourself-, instead of sitting behind a monitor and keyboard reading about- then you might feel something a little different.
don't get reading something and actual reality and experience mixed up; they're very different things. ;)

——————

You'd be perfect for an 80's cop show…

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I have all of my wisdom teeth :)

You'd be perfect for an 80's cop show…
I've been told people can picture me standing over a dead body with a cup of coffee talking about the problems I'm having getting a Christmas gift for my wife *L*

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Now, if you were put into that very position- having some good friends, they get blown up and you actually have to scavenge for the bits yourself-, instead of sitting behind a monitor and keyboard reading about- then you might feel something a little different.
I laughed because it made me believe in karma, so don't feel bad sea-cow.

But you are quite right, people on the net being buffeted with viral 'two girls one cup' type vids and 4chan idiocy tend to forget this. (myself included)

json
json
Posted at

ummm….i'm not a rastafarian. i'm not into goth or trance music. i do not sell weed, nor do i have a constant supply on my person.

i suffer from arrested development where as i am still transfixed on g.i.joe and star wars and action figures and video games and comics. which apparently is my way of shirking responsibilities of a "grown up" life….but, meh…..who the hell wants to be boring?

i also don't like to touch elevator buttons with my bare skin. they are gross and i feel like i am locked in a small room with a million diseases.

Posted at

Whenever I get some time to myself, which isn't too often these days, I spend it in a graveyard or cemetery. This is more entertaining to me than anything else I can think of.

I wanna go to that fancy old graveyard in London! (The one they don't let you wander around in by yourself… :( )

most men are driven mad by skool's beautiful visage

Yeah it's kinda like how when you are forced to stare into the heartless endless depths of space and reality warps because you are abandoned in infinity and you go mad. And then my face snakes come out and bite you and it's ok because you wanted to die. Now quiet you guys before my internet anonymity is ruined!

Posted at

Good for you, I hate whistlers :)

Posted at

I've had to pick up mangled body parts of some of my greatest friends from the side of the road.

Hear that? It's a terribly sad thing. It would shock an ordinary man and make him feel very sorry for you. But I can lol at that as well.

Oh, I can laugh about it now, it's not like they'll get offended. =D

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh, I can laugh about it now, it's not like they'll get offended. =D

Really? Okay. lol, dead people.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I could recite the alphabet forward and backward when I was two. I could read when I was three. My first word was "Oscar" (as in "the grouch", from Sesame Street)

Yeah, I guess I watched a lot of that when I was really little.

Posted at

most men are driven mad by skool's beautiful visage

Yeah it's kinda like how when you are forced to stare into the heartless endless depths of space and reality warps because you are abandoned in infinity and you go mad. And then my face snakes come out and bite you and it's ok because you wanted to die. Now quiet you guys before my internet anonymity is ruined!

yer lying
dont deny

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

There's voices in my head… I'm not kidding either. They've been kinda quiet lately.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

yer lying
dont deny
Heeeeeey… that doesn't look anything like Skool. -_-

—————————-
I'm amazing. I can kick head-high light switches on with the merest flick of my toe. It's incredible to watch. People should film it and make a movie!

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I can pick things up with my toes really easily.

I can eat soft tofu with chopsticks and pick up a single grain of non-sticky rice with them as well.

And…I cannot write in cursive…

yer lying
dont deny
Whoever it is, she's cute

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ooo~ I can, as well.
They should make a film about all THREE of us and our amazing feet! :)

It'll be epic.
Like Revenge of the Sith…

Posted at

Ooo~ I can, as well.
They should make a film about all THREE of us and our amazing feet! :)

It'll be epic.
Like Revenge of the Sith…

Haha. Sounds like a plan. x3

lba
lba
Posted at

yer lying
dont deny

Looks more like a stalker pic of Amanda Bynes to me. Sub must be hittin' the sauce and following people home from work again.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.