Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm making Thing-Thing people for all the people that have played Mafia Games, I might even make some for TD High if anyone wants. Come on, I'm on spring break, I need something to do! Send your request, what Thing-Thing minion do you want?

Posted at

Send your request, what Thing-Thing minion do you want?
I want

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

One or two guns, and what type of guns? Oh boy, the Fonz killing people, this is going to be fun! HAhaha! So, I would suggest a sub-machine gun, but the mini-gun is also good. Marine rifle is my favorite though, send me the details!

Posted at

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, anyone seen where my clone ran off to? I gave him a rocket launcher and told him to blow up the communists in Russia, where is he? so far I see no bloodshed everywhere! Damnit, looks like I have to kill people myself!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hehe, check the wasteland.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ah shit, my ultimate killing machine, he is playing with the Legos? That is not deadly and mighty, it is nerdy! No, I am not a nerd, the clone formula is messed up! But how can this be, I made the clone machine myself? No, I am no nerd! Accuse me of killing, murder, peeping in the cheerleading squad locker room, BUT I AM NO NERD! But if i was a nerd, then I would be very smart, I could be very convincing with women…hmmm…and make killah robots of doom…maybe being a nerd is good?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Why hasn't he been killed yet? I think I said for that to happen at least two pages ago? Meh, I'll handle it. (Loads Kitteh-Launcher Cannon) Say 'ello to my little friend! (Fires a freaking Kitteh at I Am The 1337 Master) It's okay, that's the kitties job. I pay him very well, besides, he likes his job! Heh, he is very enthusiastic about it…jeez, I guess it's a good thing I'm a qualified surgeon, right?
(Few hours later)
Alright guys, we're done here! But did you really have to place that bomb in him?
Killah Kitteh: What? It's for if he pisses you off again!
Oh, well, I still say that it's a waste of a good plasma grenade!
Killah Kitteh: Don't worry so much, I can remove it later on.
Then why not remove it now?
Killah Kitteh: BEcause I want to see him panic!
Yeah, that'll be fun! But no killing him, understand?
Killah Kitteh: Got it boss!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Kitteh, start the plasma grenades countdown! Muhahaha! Yep, 1337 is definitely that guy that was following the newfag, that lego is proof of it! I refuse to repost that thing on my comment. Who wants some popcorn and watch as 1337 explodes from a plasma grenade stuck in his heart?

Posted at

Kitty - The Presidents of the U.S.A.

But but…you can't kill the narrator?! Most importantly you can't kill the narrator if he's the 1337 master?! That's crazy talk even for one of you two. My god what's happening? I…I can't see past the tip of my nose…I..I can see the light?! OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUCKING LIGHT!!! WHAT THE HELL?! Oh crap! Let's run, run before…run…before… aw shit-

hello 1337…

Beelz - Stephen Lynch

I'm satan!

- the DEAD AGAIN 1337 master

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Huh, well, all the newfags are dead…so now what? The classic cheerleaders jocks nerds professors headmasters heirarchy of high-schools everywhere?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well in that case, I declare a new dress code for the cheerleaders! Skirts are now 1 inch shorter!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Science Journal, Entry 8. I'm at the girls locker room, getting stuffed in the locker by that football player helped lots. The cheer-leading squad is heading in, jackpot! Finally, after hearing all those idiots blabber on, I finally reached my goal! Brea-the rest of this is censored in case kids are reading, like Same. Haha, go back to nappy, you freaky ginger toddler!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Ginger… I mean Same, is older than you.
And check when he joined DD. then check when you joined.
You'se a newb.
And you've probably never been in a girls locker room.
Or with a girl.
Hehe.

I do back up your new dresscode though.

same
same
Posted at

And this is my second account. First account was frankkerr. Back when i was the same as you Mett. But i soon grew up. Youre like 15. I joined 7-6-2006. Im 19 now so that would have made me about 15. And im not afraid of cussin.

[spoiler="Contains Cussin'(Too much for Mett to handle) And maybe rage"]Jesus fucking christ. Kroatz started the ginger thing but atleast he knows when the jokes over. You keep blabbin on about me being ginger as if its serious. I atleast have the balls to dye my hair red.[/Spoiler]

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

[spoiler="Contains Cussin']And I atleast have the balls to dye my ballhair red.

That's what real men do!
Can I get a 'YEAH!' please?[/Spoiler]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.