Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
draconia11
draconia11
Posted at

I don't really know what I will be dressing up as on halloween. All I know is that I am not going to be dressing up as a bunny, tomb raider, a mermaid, etc, etc. You get the point. Haha.
I think the best halloween costume is the ghost sheet. Classic ^_^ heehee

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Rather than costumes, I like to paint up ala Veruschka. I've gone as an alleycat and a spider. I considered Baron Samedi this year, but I didn't think anyone would get it.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I really wish I had pictures of my halloween costume from last year. I was an undead, pregenant bride. I was wearing a white wedding dress covered in blood, I had a veil, a bouquet, a fork lodged in my protruding belly, and the head of a baby doll at the end of a fork in my hand. I had a bunch of eye-shadow on and my face was made to look really pale.

I had a lot of fun.

Posted at

Take a bedsheet and a Superman cape. Then combine them to make Superman's ghost. Just as strong and powerful as Superman but you can't kill him since hes already dead.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

tomb raider
I like seeing that costume. -_-

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

I'm not much of a dress-up person since my costume are usually lame.
E.g. I have a black t-shirt on. Therefore, I'm a goth ninja! W00t.

I'll just hand out candy, thanks.

Posted at

I still liked Oz' costume in Buffy - his girlfried was Joan of Arc ("I have a close personal relationship with God") and Oz wore normal clothes, but on the inside of his jacket he had a stuck on sign saying 'God'.

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

I'm going to go for a WWII aviator with blood all over me. College Halloween party. Go figure. -__-

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

I'm trying to finish up my duct tape armor costume. That way I'll get more candy… or something… or go scare kids… If the duct tape doesn't work, I'll go as a zombie, and scare the crap outta kids.
And to all those that read this post and are wondering… Yes, I do have a duct tape wallet, that I made myself.

Posted at

I was going to spend the entire month in Budapest at friend's place and was going to be totally gothed out for that particular opportunity, but since my trip was moved until later winter… I'm wearing nothing :P

I suppose your birthday suit is as good a costume as any…

Well, I could go as Kekko Kamen, but I have wrong private bits for that :)

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Usopp

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Usopp

that's……….really creepy….

Posted at

I'm hoping to go as Sadako this year. I'm just hoping I don't eat too much of the wig.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

One year my friend and I dressed up as Ryu and Ken from street fighter. He had a blonde wig and everything. Then we went to the local arcade and staged a fight between each other. This was back when arcades used to have people inside them.

By the way, here's a link to what is basically the coolest Mega Man costume ever. Plus, visit this link to see what the guy and his other kid dressed as.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

So far I have no excuse to dress up this year.

:(

Possible choices include:

-Patrick Bateman
-Dystopian Mercenery
-Epic Fail Guy

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I'm going as Rick Astley- I've already memorized the rick-roll song.

:O
IloveyouIdemandtofollowyouaroundduringHalloween

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

By the way, here's a link to what is basically the coolest Mega Man costume ever. Plus, visit this link to see what the guy and his other kid dressed as.

Those are the cutest little kids ever! awwwwwwwww….

OH! found some awesome Silent Hill Nurse halloween costumes! These people are INSANE.

werien343
werien343
Posted at

I was thinking Sadako or L, or some really obscure anime character that I already have an outfit for.

OfftheGrid
OfftheGrid
Posted at

Last year my roommate and I went to a Halloween party dressed as the Cobra Kai gang from Karate Kid. Remember the scene where they are dressed in skeleton costumes and they beat the crap out of Danny Larusso? I'm the guy on the right.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I'd like to slap together a Rorschach costume, but I'm out of resources after being hit hard by my mom AND dad's birthdays combined.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

lol, i'm dressing up as a anime character dressing up as a vampire XD
that gets confusing sometimes =P

lba
lba
Posted at

My original plan was to create a cardboard cut out of a tank and paint a big red star on it, and chase my roommate, who is conveniently Chinese, around.

Sadly, he declined to join in on the Halloween fun this year.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'm doin my same old this year. i got an old ww2 gas mask, helmet and bandaleir and stuff and i throw on my leather jacket and boots, a long curly black wig and a shit load of chains and before i moved out i'd tie pick axes sledge hammers and shit on to it. you couldnt see any of my skin, i just looked like this creature. i used to live in a much smaller town in CT called riverton. only about 200 people there.
anyways, i'd go to this parking lot in the center of town and patrol back and forth draggin this shovel and if i wanted to scare someone approaching or get attention, i'd smack it against this metal sign post. and with all my other gear i mean it just sounded great, you could hear me commin a mile away. just scaring the HELL outa kids and even adults! i'd sneak up on people going to their cars and stuff.
but the best thing inparticular was these two 9 year old kids. at that age, they have to prove they're not afraid of anything anymore, right? so they kept comming up and throwing candy at me and shit. and you know, you'd go up to em and they'd turn tail real fast, but they'd be back until finally one of em tripped once and i stood over him and slammed the tip of the shovel not 2 inches above his head like i was going to server it. man, his eyes got REALLY wide and they both just took off.haha!
the local fire dept was cooking hot dogs and stuff for everyone and afterwards i took off my mask and stuff and headed over there. those kids were there and they had NO clue it was me! hahaha!oh it was so much fun.
i hope it works as well out here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.