Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

the conjoint triplets,using the robots as a distraction, bounce on aqua_ng 's hair until it goes flat and the taunting brain has a few words to say

"now your only power is gone. In theory your screwed"

Posted at

Aurora looked at the odd bouncing balls. "wait, how did you do that if I had an sheild spell around us?"

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

"our super bouncing power piss off the shield particles and make them go away"

Posted at

"Uh, makes sense I guess." Aurora stratched her head, and then conjured up an fireball in her hand. "Now don't make me fight you. I'm not in the mood to fight something strange as you."

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan looks at the robots.

Dan: "Le-fucking-gasp! You guys are the ones who stole my candies from Halloween of 1978- not from a dream! DIE PLZ!!!"

Dan fires another AP shell at the robots, but miss horribly and nails Super Pirate Jesus in the head, exploding. (No kill intended. Just comedy.)

Dan: "Sorry, the guy who stole my candies from Halloween of 1978 in my dream!"

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

"I'll do so for you then!" Mike shouts as he takes the three heads and slams them into the ground. he then stomps them down to make sure they don't get up.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

AQua_ng runs his hand through his hair.

"You can't get a good thing down," he says as it bounces back into shape.

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

the brothers realise that they have really big teeth (you can see them when they smile) and start chewing the ground until every is about 1cm away from turning into nothing but more magma thats underneath the earth

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

SPJ wa sstanding their black and crisp.

"….Medium or well done @_@?"

He shook it off and put his eye patch back on.

"Yarg! I be kickin' yer booty fer that!"

Radec
Radec
Posted at

*Walks in, pulls out a top hat, does a little jig, and dances out.*

Posted at

Aurora Moon looked at the double-tailed fox creature. "Thanks."

"You guys aren't supposed to be helping each other!! you're supposed to fight each to the death!" The evil supercomptuer fumed.

with that, he sent in condserably more robots out of nowwhere than ever.

Aurora Moon tossed the fireball in her hand at one of the robots, causing them to blow up.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan turns to the left and sees more robots rummaging around.

Dan: "Die, robots who stole my candies from Halloween of 1978 who were not from my dream!"

Dan kept firing AP shells and kept nailing Super Pirate Jesus in the head. It took 6 shots until he realized that he didn't turn the cannon turret before firing.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Then suddenly another competitor arrived. And this new competitor was… A mog. But not just any mog. It was Brinx the sword weilding mog. He looked around cluelessly not knowing what's going on.

"Argh… Where am I? One second I'm working on something and now here I…"

Then suddenly he sees a shell of some sort coming at gim.

"Woah!"

He ducks and still has no clue. Then he sees some guy with spiky hair and some strange women fighting some robots.

"Oh right something fun to do. And maybe they can fill me in on what's going on?"

He then rushes tords them and that's it.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

AQua_ng is huddling on the floor, arms around knees, scared out of his wits. He had no weapons, and didn't have a chance against the robots.

Aurora blows up one of the robots with a well aimed fireball. Bits of it flies everywhere, arms, legs, head.

A gun that it was carrying soared into Aqua_ng lap.

"Oh, check that out!" he said.

Wielding a gun, he picked up a piece of steel and used it as a makeshift shield.

One eye closed, he aimed his newly aquired weapon at one of the robots.

"It's go time."

Posted at

Aurora Moon cast levatition spell on herself, causing her to float upwards. "Yes, we're all fine. now let's just kick some ass."

it was then she noticed an odd looking creature come thier way, carring an sword. "okay, anybody can tell me what that is?"

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan noticed that nobody was paying any attention to him… for the moment.

Dan: "Hm… while the crowd is distracted, maybe it is an opportune time to release my gas… in public!"

Dan's flatulence was much louder than he expected. The noise penetrated the volume of the battle.

Dan: (DAMN IT!) "…Uh, it was that mog. …I swear!"

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx finnaly makes it to the group he was running two. Out of breath and soon started asking question.

"Hey! Hey you, chick with the pointy ears. What the bloody kupo going on here?! And who are you people?! I wants some answers now before I start… HEY LOOK OUT!"

A robot was coming for them and Brinx just pulls out his sword and leapts to it and sliced it in two. And lands in a cool fashion. Turns to the lady.
"Now what's going on?"

Posted at

"The way I understand it, some dude summoned us all to be in some werid-ass tourament, and the last one standing gets an free wish from him. but I'm rebelling and just fighting his cronies because I'm protesting against the tourament because I was brought here against my will. Understand, and are ya with me?"

With that, she flew upwards into the air thanks to her levativation spell, and then tossed some more fireballs at an group of robots.

"Nobody messes with Aurora Moon!"

that was then she suddenly caught wind of an foul stench. "ugh!!" she then looked at Dan. "WTF did you eat?"

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

"Oh okay. So this dude telaported us all here andpitted us against each oda. And the winner gets a free wish?."

Aurora Moon nods.

"Hmmm normally I'd start fighting every person here for the wish. But seeing how you're able to summon magic so… What da hell I'll help yins out. Oh but before we get started I gotta do something."

Brinx then holds his sword up in the air and it starts to glow.

"FIRE!"

And he summons a fire ball and it hits Dan.

"THAT'S FOR BLAMMING IT ON THE MOG!!! Okay let's go."

Puts his sword down and takes his hand tords Aurora Moon.

"And da names Brinx."

Dan
Dan
Posted at

that was then she suddenly caught wind of an foul stench. "ugh!!" she then looked at Dan. "WTF did you eat?"
Dan: *Takes off the burning helmet and throws it away* "Brown vegetables, apparently. I thought they were supposed to be green?"

Dan doesn't notice that there's a multi-colored afro glued to his head.

Posted at

"uhhhh." Aurora moon was monemtarly distracted by the arfo, and then turned to Brinx. "nice to meet you."

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

"DAMMIT! you're supposed to be KILLING each other!!" shouted the computer as he sent own more robots.

"good thing I stole Tails' Rhythm Badge from Sonic adventure…" Mike mumbled to himself. he then began spinning rapidly, slapping all the robots across the stadium with his tails. eventually he stopped, dazed from spinning. "ugh..too…dizzy…"

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

(To Aurora Moon: you will never better my masterpiece of a game! MWAHAHAHAHAA!)

*jumps into the game*

"Dodge my super eye attack combo, Aurora Moon!"

*attacks A.M. with eyeballs*

Posted at

(it wasn't to your game, it was to Arcan's game thread. his game thread sucked because he was like "sprites have the ablity to godmode and other people with non-sprite avatars lose! whahaha!" )

Aurora got knocked down to the floor by the eyeballs. "Damnit! I get distracted for one second and this happenS? that is so gross.."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.