Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Agent 84 just sat there as a spectator listening to the highlights on her shoulder radio while sipping on her coke and cherry slurpee mix when suddenly……..

*BRAIN FREEZE*

ACK !

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan continued to stare at the battle with SV-001 Metal Slug tank.

Dan: "Geez, is there like a multi-colored afro on my head or something? Why do they keep looking at it? People are so weird these days…"

Dan went inside the tank for a moment and came out with a portable power generator, a TV, a Playstation 2, and a game of Ace Combat 5. It wasn't too long until he forgot all about the stadium and projectiles flying all over the place.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx then looks at PhatScurl and just stares at it confusingly. And starts talking to himself.

"What in the name of phenix is that?! Is that even a person? What ever it is we just might need all the help we need."

Then he noticed the missils coming at Dan.

"Ugh… Looks like it's going to be one of those days."

Brinx then summons a spell.

"COMMETS!"

The commets destroys the missles and saves Dan.

"Watch your self next time pal. And as for you freaky eyes."

Just walks up to PhatScurl and talks to him.

"Who or what the hell are you?"

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan: *Referring to the video game* "Holy crap, that missile explosion sounded like real! Uh-oh, another one coming!"

Another missile was flying towards Dan.

Dan: "Wow, I can really hear the missile coming behind me!"

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

As the beetles rise from the ground, one extremely big one grabs AQua_ng. He shoots at it randomly, but to no prevail.

"Save me!"

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike spins rapidly again, slapping the beetles silly until he got dizzy again. "urgh…another one of those and I might lose my lunch…"

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx decides to join in on the fun and starts slicing them. Then he cries out.

"You know if all yins are here tryin to stop this mad wachamacall it I sugest we think of a new strategy and go stop it! Or do yins prefer to just kill all of these things? Eiather I really don't care which."

He then lands and makes a slash like wave and cuts some of those things on two.

"So what's it gonna be?"

Dan
Dan
Posted at

*slices the missle in half, Saving Dan.* STOP DAYDREAMING AND HELP US FIGHT!

Dan: *Tosses the controller* "God-dammit, I got shot down! It's a bloody hax, I say! A bloody hax!"

The controller bounces off the rim of the hatch and hits Dan in the face, knocking him out and causing him to topple inside the tank. His one of his leg lands on the accleration pedal while his other one lands on the steering wheel (Wow, quite reflexive.), and his face lands on the fire button.

The SV-001 starts to spin around, firing dual vulcan cannons in every direction.

Posted at

Grumbling, she brushed herself off, and took to the sky again.

Aurora just went nuts flying all over and tossing her patented fireballs.

but suddenly, her levavation spell duration ran out, and she found herself plunging to the ground. "oh shit!"

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike recovered from his dizziness. noticing that Aurora was plunging toward the ground, Mike charged up his tails, flew into the air and caught her. after setting her down on the ground, he runs at the Guard Armor that fell from the skies and punched it.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx then notices the giant walking armor thing.

"Man… Were does this freak get all of this stuff? Don't matter now cause it looks like this is our plan."

Brinx gets ready to attack.

"Well it's show time."

He then launches at the armor thing and joins in on the fun.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx leaps up and does a couple of slashes on the armors head. And tries to use a spell.

"SIMBA!"

Nothing happens and Brinx looks embarased.

"Whoops wrong spell. I ment to use…"

Brinx then gets a heavy punch from the the armor and Brinx slams into the ground. He gets up and is in pain. And talks to himself.

"Ow… Why did I leave my guard down? I need a vacation."

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

"Torso ey. Well now you tell me. Time to open this can!"

Gets up and leaps to the torso and does a cross slash and lands smoothly on the ground. Brinx was silent and turns to see the damage he's done. And he realizes that it has gotten a deep cut in it and Brinx seems pleased.

"That definetly left a mark. Alright everyone go for it."

Dan
Dan
Posted at

(You two just love taking forum games seriously, don't cha?)

Dan finally regains his consciousness and notices that his tank's been circling around for quite a while, firing vulcan shells everywhere. Apparently, he gets very, very nauseous and…

Few seconds later, the tank goes "mushroom cloud," spewing out vomit and stuff with contents best not described all over the arena. The arena then begins to rain vomit.

A couple more seconds later, a loud "D'oh!" can be heard from the origin of explosion.

…Then a slight flatulence.

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike is soaked in vomit. "DAMMIT, this is the fifth time this month!" he shook the vomit off like a dog, spraying several people.

Posted at

all this disugsting stuff caused Aurora Moon to start vomiting like crazy, making a lot of gross noises in the process.

Posted at

*meanwhile the guard armor was still there and started to attack again while veryone was distracted by the vomit, hitting me in the face* "That's it! It's time to end this!
Everyone get down! Tenshoha!" *slams fist on the ground and white laser engulfs the battle field making it a large crater.*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.