Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

my banana befriends your tomatoes and they run away together

eat my shorts

Posted at

You get so cocky that you forget in rock n roll, and that music can save your mortal soul, and teach you how to dance reeeeal slooooow!

I throw some nachos in the trash.

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

…This is the dark side of life,not the bright side.

Tireeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Posted at

you are so tired you accidentaly eat naughtelos's hot dog, the expired one

i am hot dog free

Posted at

You suddenly crave old lady flesh.

I have a new printer/scanner and discovered why it wasn't working, allowing me to solve to problem! Although I can't plug my tablet in and scan, this is very good news for me, as I will be able to update my comics!

Posted at

You spend weeks updating a comic alone in your house, calling it your Last Requiem. Subsequently, you die just like Amadeus.

I am your Salieri…

Posted at

I hate Celery.

I just set a pumpkin patch on fire! I think I burnt some bald kid and a kid with a blanket! It was the best Remembrance Day ever.

Posted at

you post your "day" on the internet and you ge sent to a cukuk shack

its really cold here

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

It suddenly gets really hot and your comp can't take the heat and Explodes

I got PKMN Pearl

Posted at

Nobody cares. You suddenly realize that no matter how highly you think of your avatar on WoW, you will never achieve the same excellence and that you are ultimately alone in the world, destined to wither away like every other meaningless existence in the world.

Incidentally, I ate a worm-free banana! It was delicious, and 100% banana!

Naughtelos
Naughtelos
Posted at

It didn't contain an earthworm, but it did contain a tapeworm egg. After hatching, the worm begins playing World of Warcraft inside your innards, blocking it up with cans of energy drinks, empty hot pocket sleeves and poorly printed maps and leveling guides. finally, he wipes on a raid, and in his rage, dislodges the trash that had built inside you. Unfortunately, this happens during a major presentation, and you end up spewing forth tiny soda cans and greasy cardboard all over your superior, who promptly kicks you out on the street. Unemployed and with nothing to do, you turn to World of Warcraft. After about 30 levels, you realize your the irony of the situation, and it makes your head explode.

I LoL'd at a stand up comedy special on comedy central. Hard.

Posted at

you laughed so hard you shorted out your laugh box

now i am acused of having TAPEWORMS!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You're eating Dog food

I have no school today:Nov/19/08

Posted at

thats what YOU think!

i just bought something off ebay

Posted at

your lack of school turns you into cletus, the slack jawed local

my banana brings all the fruits to the yard!

Posted at

your scanner is broken HA!

my banana apparently has brown spots

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.