Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

You do remember what happened to the vegemite people in Mad Max right?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Laugh while you can Marmite man… -_-

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hydrogen is a brilliant alternative fuel. It's both cheap and 100% renuable.
Cheap because it's currently made from fossil fuel. -_-
VERY dangerous as well.

Getting it from seawater is harder and more expensive. With economies of scale and refinement of technology you could probably produce it very affordably with vast solar farms… But we're not there yet as far as I know. :(
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090324171556.htm

The article basicaly describes how algae can produce hydrogen during photosynthesis in water. Looks like some very promiseing technology.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

It'll be more like Mad Max.
My Vegemite warriors and I will scour the country in our hardcore Vegemite mobiles, kitted out with rusty spike, machine guns, chains etc…

Ryan's Marmite men will be holed up on their little green NZ island utopia, keeping us Vegemite barbarians at bay as long as possible, delaying the inevitable… >___<

I like it. Can we have Lucy Lawless as the warrior queen? Don't forget NZ will have Peter Jackson's vintage Air force. (I hear it's bigger than the real NZ airforce) What can a rusty lance do against a collection of SE 5, Sopwith Camels Brisfits… hah hah! And how do we fit in Elephant and Foster's lager?

That's it! The fuel of the future! Beer! It built the pyramids, it can save the future! Get everyone drunk enough they'll do anything, even build a massive pile of stone.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Let's not even get onto the subject of Aussie beer… for a nation of beer drinkers you'd think they'd know how to brew the stuff… GOD it's awful

Posted at

In fact, for some odd reason, it feels really good when someone tells you you will be their chief lieutenant when they take over the world (which is pretty unlikely that will happen, no offense ozone)
Don't question it.
You don't want to be demoted to a Marmite minion. >.<

what I didn't question it, You'll take over the world for sure!

And I like the Mad Max idea, I love that movie.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Let's not even get onto the subject of Aussie beer… for a nation of beer drinkers you'd think they'd know how to brew the stuff… GOD it's awful

The amber nector of Aus is far preferrable to that Mexican urine that needs a slice of lemon to mask the smell, or the water Americans label "beer"

Not everything can be Samuel Smith, Bass, Harp, Guiness, Oktoberfest or doppelbock.

Bread is the staff of life, but God intended wheat for a higher purpose, let us discuss beer…

Put a lager in your tank!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.