Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You double-post a lot… Why didn't you just edit your last post?

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

best candy ever…by far…

these are the ones your grandma leaves in her candy dish for years and they never get old but still taste so damn good

Those are totally my favorite candy from childhood… with that chewy yet cement-like center… yum.

I spent a few months working in Ireland, and while there I discovered that the Brits (and their former empire, by extension) know how to do milk chocolate. Normally I'm more of a dark chocolate girl, but there are some chocolates I'd kill to find here in the states. Smarties, for example, which are like M&Ms if M&Ms were made of the blood of angels, and Cadbury's Turkish Delight bar. Mmm. Speaking of which, Turkish Delight is pretty good.

I also like american Smarties, which are entirely different, and essentially powered sugar pressed into molds. And Butter Rum Lifesavers. And Haribo Gummi Bears, superior to all other Gummi Bears. Those other bears are just posers.

Posted at

hmmm dont know why. will do next time…..Candy Corns are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattvoid
mattvoid
Posted at

Swedish fish. If we count all sweets then rugalach.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDISH FIIIIIIIIIIISH! Just can't get enough o' my SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDISH FIIIIIIIIIIISH! 8D

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Altoids Citrus Sours!!

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Anything really sour, and Crunch bars. mmmmmmm…:kitty:

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

I've been addicted to Reese's since childhood. Their peanut-butter/chocolate combo is incredible.

God bless Reese's.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Chocolate coated bananas. c:

And paaaaaiiiiinnnnn. C:

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

I love peanut m&ms but they make me fat :(

Posted at

These candy favorites are for nostalgic reasons.

Mini Reese's Pieces - you know, the individual small Reese's? Every day when I was a little kid and my dad picked me up from school…we'd drop by the same store to pick things up, and he'd always give me two pennies to donate to a charity for abused animals and he'd buy me a Reese's if I'd been good.

Chiklets - The really tiny ones that used to come in those yellow packages. I just remember sitting on the bathroom counter, chewing an entire pack…and sticking my tongue out to see what color the mound of gum had become. I found some recently when I went to cracker barrel, 25 cents a pack!

Fruit Stripe gum - all I remember about it is whenever I'd go to a birthday party and we'd destroy the pinata…I'd rush through the crowd and snatch up all of the packages of Fruit Stripe gum.

and finally…Pop Rocks. Because they pop, there's no fond memory associated with them.

sobergoose
sobergoose
Posted at

Last summer I worked in a candy store. I was allowed to, nay, encouraged to eat as much candy as I liked (They wanted me to give better advice to picky customers). They told me that one day I would get sick of all the candy, and that I'd have to be told to keep eating. Not a problem for me! I love the chocolate-covered pretzels the best. Mmm.

Posted at

my favorite candy is… well in fact I dont eat candy that much but if I would it probably would be… hm … BLAAAAAAAAARG I cant think of anything … :( geass that is the disatvantage of living on a farm

Posted at

man i miss hallowe'en
the individually wrapped twizzlers, the little packets of cheetos
i'd always trade reeses for snickers or kitkats
cookies and cream used to be my addiction, now it's fanta and royals (which are like viva puffs)

Posted at

Soooo many choices! For hard candy, it would have to be green apple Jolly Ranchers all the way. I recently came across a store in TN that sells it as a soda! Unfortuantely, I live nowhere near TN…

Seasonal candy would be a toss-up between peeps and those Halloween pumpkins that are made of the same stuff as candy corn.

For candy bars, it would be Reeces cups. Chocolate and peanut butter is an unstoppable combo!

But by far, THE best candy out there would be dark chocolate truffles. I used to think they were made with the truffle fungus, but I sure found out differently! So, yeah. Truffles FTW.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.