Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH TWIX OR MAYBE SOME SOUR PACTH WATERMELON VERSION BABY!
ma i totally forgot about the sugar coated gummie food group. when i was a kid, the grocery sold the bulk boxes that the corner stores use to sell sour patch kids and fuzzy peaches. when it was my birthday, i'd always get like a box of sour blueberries, sour patch kids and everything else sugar coated. sometimes i get some care packages friom home with those sugar coated cherry blasters, and like the hallowe'en mix bags. oh man, i'm salivating like a dog with splinters in his tongue.
so, i didn't mention it before but by participating in this thread you agree to the following terms:
1) send me candy
2) send my neighbour candy (who has the same name and address as me)

just kidding, folks.

Posted at

im not to big on candy, have to be 'in the mood' but when i am i enjoy a PayDay, or something dark chocolate…

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Milky Ways that have been in the freezer for a while are the best.

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Yum yum! Candyyy~

My absolute favourite kind of candy is anything sour. OMG, I love it. But these days nothing seems sour enough - I remember having these eye-wateringly sour sweets as a kid one time but since then nothing has really satisfied my need… Mum got me some super sour Chewits a while ago and they were just mild…

I also like Parma Violets~ oh god they taste like flowers but they're so good. I can devour packs and packs of them at a time. ^.^

For chocolate I like bitter chocolate best but after that, yes, Milky Ways are far too good to be real~ I'll also go for Mars bars, Bountys and Caramels. Creme eggs are just sex wrapped in foil… sticking your tongue in just gives total mouthgasms. :kitty:

I can't stand anything with nuts or biscuit in. I mean, I'll eat it, they're not totally awful~ but I'd much rather have something I didn't have to crunch. XD

Despite all that I'm not actually a big candy eater. XD

Posted at

pffft
reese's peanut butter cups all the way.
or anything with Peanut butter and chocolate automatically wins.
I think the chocolate and peanut butter is an American thing. God bless America :-P

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm eating an Eccles cake right this minute

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

It smells great.

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

For me, it's a close match between Flake bars and Wonka bars.

Wonka bars are good with those graham cracker bits mixed in like nothing else out there, but Flake bars can sometimes be better than sex. I swear that if Flake Bars were better circulated, the drug crisis would end. Then again, the obesity problem might explode to new heights…

Posted at

oi, how about those gobstopper/jawbreakers the size of tennis balls. they don't taste amazing or anything but may, after like 5 hours your face hurts so much that it's like a painfully beautiful feeling.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

best candy ever…by far…

these are the ones your grandma leaves in her candy dish for years and they never get old but still taste so damn good

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Honeycommmmmmb…

Oo! Oo! Marzipan too!

Posted at

WARHEADS

Yesh! I love warheads! Essentially anything sour has me enthralled. 'Cept nightcrawlers…I don't much care for those.

I really love those little cookie-like things that look like koala bears and have either strawberry or chocolate filling. Yum.

Posted at

Balakva is the best.
*rolls around on the ground… drooling*

I agree, if it is dripping with syrup. And pssst.. it's Baklava, not balakva. :cat:

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I like special dark, but I've been on a diet, and Hershey moved to Mexico. No more chocolate for me…

Posted at

Balakva is the best.
*rolls around on the ground… drooling*

I agree, if it is dripping with syrup. And pssst.. it's Baklava, not balakva. :cat:
doh. The Armenian in me just died.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Do I even want to know where you got that?

Posted at

turtles

Oh, I love turtles…When I first went to college, my mom gave me a box, 'cause of the little letter that comes with it…That starts, Dear Friend…She said, in chocolate I would always have a friend…Cheesy, but I can't see the candy without thinkin' about my mom.

Tyro
Tyro
Posted at

Lesse now, Coffee Crisps are just made of win, but they are only in Canada from my knowledge. Also Mars bars, any Skittles and sour candies. Nothing is too sour for me though, I /want/ some burn your mouth sour stuff.

Posted at

you can go wrong wit twix man. hmmm where did i get the pic from…….hmmmmm let me think i drew it. hope you like those candies for yea

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.