Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

you give an object, person, place, or action and the person posting below you has to use it in an elaborate plan to destroy the world.

example:

P1: banana peel

P2: i will put it in front of the president's foot, making him slip on it, thus making him a fool in the eyes of the public resulting in impeachment and the election of ME!!!

lamp

P3: i will shine it in the eyes of a truck driver who happens to be carrying a gigantic supply of nuclear missiles.

you can also add what you want as a demand

P4: and the only way you can stop it is by giving me a lifetime supply of quisps cereal.

i'll start.

a vaccuum cleaner

Posted at

I threaten to suck up all the earth's air if I am not made ruler of the world!

Fat People

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I'll use all the world's fat people to have a unbeatble army of Sumo-ninjas, to assainate the world's leaders XD

Hair gel

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I will ignite all the hair gel across the world resulting in hundreds of millions of hair related deaths.

Chopsticks.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

the perfect assasination weapon, nuff said…

NES light gun…

Posted at

I'll beat Miyamoto at Duck Hunt and take over Nintendo, filling every game with mind control. Then my slaves will march to every office in power and destroy them, leaving me to claim the world. Then maybe I'll own SEGA and make a GOOD Sonic game.

A bottle of root beer.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

I will shake up the root beer and spew it in the president's eyes, then when he is blinded i will hit the "release all nukes" button.

unless i receive a jetpack made out of chainsaws.XP

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

SORRY!!! i forget sometimes…

a lego brick

Posted at

i create a giant evil snowman that came to life when the lego brick was added as a button, he will reek havok on all major cities of the world and use their flags as toilet paper

a mini fan that you buy at an amusment park

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

i will blow mini-fans in the faces of every single person in the entire world at the same time, making everyone blink rapidly, thus resulting in a seismic earthquake so great it will reduce the planet to rubble!!!

a blow-up doll

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I will shove a blow up doll down the throat of every gay man, halving California's population.

A half eaten pickle.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

With this half eaten pickle, I'll get into the Gold deposit of Fort Knox, steal all the gold and ruin the world economy!!!!

One key…

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

With this key I will duplicate it and send it to every emo in the world, causing a mass suicide.

Three paper clips and a radiator pipe.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

i will use the pipe and the paper clips as a blowpipe, killing the three most powerful people in the free world: the president, the pope, and OPRAH!!!!

an action figure

Posted at

i will disemble the action figure and glue it back together in an artistic fasion, then after using the money I get from selling it for millions, I will persuade (bribe) alaska to use their polar bears to take over the earth. Then I will rule Alaska the new capital of the world!

a pumpkin

Posted at

I will smash the pumpkin and then force the band Smashing Pumpkins to pay me royalties for the name. Once accomplished I will buy even more pumpkins and smash them as well. I will continue doing this until Smashing Pumpkins owes me all the money in the world in royalties. Then I will buy every pumpkin in the entire world and hold Halloween hostage until my demands are met and I am crowned the Pumpkin King!

A severed big toe from Sean Connery's left foot.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

AH with this toe I can make an army of Sean Connery clones in their 30's AKA James Bondm, and take over the world and seduce the ladies ;)

An Oxford english-english dictionary…

Posted at

With this book I can learn English grammar so pretentious that people will be forced to bow down to me in fear.

Reese's pieces.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Poison+World Leaders+Recces Pieces=Me leading the world….you get it?

MSN Messenger

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

i will cyber-bully every single in the world, causing all of them to kill themselves

a filled out job application for Burger King

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

With this Burger King application, every man and woman in the world desperate enough for the job will fight to the death for the paper.

Finger nail clippings.

Posted at

with these fingernail clippings, i can add it to my collection of disgusting objects (bugers, toe jam, ect.) then make a giant stink bomb to blow up the planet, while escaping in my escape pod to live on jupiter

a plastic barbie leg with bendable knees

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

i will bend the knees so much that they will break off, Then i will stick them on top of my head so they look like alien antennae, making the world think i am an alien, and the worlds goverments destroy each other in trying to destroy the alien invaders.

a funny hat.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

With this funny hat I will roam the earth causing everyone to laugh to dea- aw screw that, I'll gouge their eyes out.

South Park DVD Box Set

waff
waff
Posted at

Murder the president with broken pieces from one of the dvds and launch nukes at china, russia, england etc and nuclear war.

A half-eaten burger and some sticky tape.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.