Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

"He is the one from my past. He killed the man who gave me this armor. He wants this armor, but it won't come off. It's my skin now, I think…: Trace answered as His dagger turn into a sword(just a normal one). Cojo head them coming and said "more Meat."

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Ah, a sadistic person. And by the sounds of it, a sadistic cannibal at that! I hadn'r fought a sadistic person in a year or two. It was going to be fun to fight again.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Kael narrowed his eyes. A mutant, a cannibal…. An abomination
The New people valued life. The Old people had tried to annihilate it.
This Cojo was defiling life. The farmhouse was in sight. The grease paper windows spattered with blood. Kael gave a hand signal. Trace and Jayce looked alarmed at what the other men held. Gin bottles, with cloths stuffed in the tops. The ancient chaos weapon; the Ocktail. They surrounded the house lit their packages, and threw them at every opening on the house. Kael spoke soberly. "Be ready, I doubt he'll be so easily killed"

Posted at

Cojo slammed open the door with a arm in hand and look at the people that showed up. "many humans and… Trace! So we meet ones again!" Said Cojo. Trace cringe at what Cojo said.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Trace, why did he set you apart from humans? I mean, I killed hundreds of people, but I'm still considered human!"

imshard
imshard
Posted at

three humans? Kael pushed the thought back for later.
"DIE MURDERER! NOW!"
The house was on fire. Cojo was on fire. Turrin and Kael opened fire.
From back up the hill in a tree Turrin used his rifle to put a round into Cojo's chest.
Th monster didn't even flinch as the round burst straight through him. Kael shouldered his rifle and fired. He managed two 3-round bursts before the creature charged him and planted his big meaty fist to his gut. Kael flew backwards and slammed into a pile of lumber. Pain sheared his body. Stars exploded in his eyes. He fought very hard to stay conscious.

Posted at

"my armor…" said Trace. "I don't cositer him Human anymore, Human. Mind your own beewax. Trace! I will Kill you!!" Yells Cojo as he rushes at Trace. Trace's armor then Change to block the attack.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I'm suddenly in front of Cojo, blocking his attack. Cojo looked pissed. "I'm not going to let you pick on someone with the mind of a 5-year-old, you mother fucker!"

imshard
imshard
Posted at

From his perch Turrin watched in horror as Kael went flying back and went limp upon impacting a fallen tree. The Thing was still moving! It turned from Kael and yelled something Turrin couldn't make out. It started down on the simpleton in the armor. Turrin cycled the bolt on his rile and aimed for the head this time. Damn Mutants just dont know when to die. He fired.
The moving nature of the target made him miss the head. But he did hit the neck.

Posted at

"Die!!!" yelled Cojo. He cut Jayce and smelled his blood. "You've killed before… I'm going to love eating you after I get that armor" said Cojo. "You won't" said Trace in a differnt voice. His armor made him look like a machine. He then Rushed up and punched Cojo into the gut. The blow sent Cojo back in to the burning house.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Guh, what? What did you do?" I was stunned. All I could do was defend from his attack,but this kid sent him flying like he was nothing!

imshard
imshard
Posted at

There is only one… It may not even work…. Cant think of a better time to try it Kael fought the wildly spinning world. He pulled the tip of his rifle up and pressed his finger down on the secondary trigger.

The long dormant grenade launcher attached to the bottom of the main barrel launched its contents into the house. The M-16 attachment finally came in handy. The already weakened burning farmhouse blew out and collapsed. Its contents trapped, and hopefully dead.

Posted at

Trace did not answer. He then Dashed into the ruins of the house. Sounds of fighting could be heard in the flames. Then Cojo was hurled out of the ruins, on fire. He got up and ran for his life. Turrin then aimed and shot Cojo in the back of the head. This killed him. Trace then came out of the ruins and his armor returned to what it was as Trace fell to the ground. Trace was sleeping as other walked up to him.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

-awesome work guys! Its a pleasure making a story with you guys.
I'm out for the night. laters-

Kael warily stood and swayed, but stayed upright. Hearing the noise others had come running down to help. Together they all made their way up back into the town, and there they rested. Their work was done.

Posted at

Trace woke up in his cabin. He stared at the cealing. "Was it all a dream?" Trace asked himself. He got up to go to work but wain he opened the door, Kael was there.

Meanwhile Cojo, who body they drug away from the farm to be burned, got up. He was faking death from the bullet that hit him from the back. He had already healed from the night before. "Stupid Humans… They will all DIE!" Cojo said as he got up and left the town. One of the watchmen saw this and ran to tell Keal.

Posted at

* as dead carl and xu watched the fight… we couldn't help but relize that the boy called trace was definatly not human… *

Dead CarL: xu do you see anything odd?

Xu: that thing the killed is alive! and is leaving town!

Dead Carl: hopefully mutant blood doesn't taste too bad…

* eyes turn red with the blood lust and catch up with the mutant *

Dead Carl : heh heh heh so you survived? i thought they did quite a number on you…

* grin appears baring fangs *

Dead Carl: good thing… cause i'm hungry ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

imshard
imshard
Posted at

-a note on mutants. There are none. They were created by ultra dense radiation that also left them sterile. That Radiation is gone. no more mutants are being created and they were killed wherever they were found. Anything that looks human but isn't is classified as a mutant. I will add a no mutant rule if necessary-

Posted at

-trace don't know Cojo is his brother. And this Explandes Why A mutant still lives.

Cojo ran from town. His body was disentrgeating. "My body. Why won't it heal anymore? Damn that Dr. Cain. He was the one who did this to me. I need that armor to live!" Said Cojo. Dr Cain had made Cojo, a normal human into a mutant, but made him Better than normal mutants. He was able to heal from any wound and Be super strong but Cojo had a limit to this. "I'm going to die… But I must take Trace with me… My brother…" Said Cojo.

-Think of Cojo as a homunculis off of Fullmetal Alchemist with only Regenerating powers and is Stronger that most humans…-

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Kael groaned and rolled over. His body was mottled in deep ugly bruises. The encounter with Cojo had left him severely battered. It was only one punch for pity's sake. how could any man be that strong? Gaer was worried that he was bleeding inside. He stood and stumbled to the door. He opened it and went on his rounds. The town couldn't wait for him to recover. The petitioners were eager to oblige his desire to work.

Posted at

-trace can't remember anything from the last night.

Trace saw Kael. He then ran up to him and ask to help. Kael was shocked to see him. He was acting like he always would. "Just tell me what I need to do. I want to help you." Trace said with a smile.

Cojo got away from those two who was chasing him and banded himself up. He then found someone in the woods and killed him. He took his clothes and put them on. "This will help me get back in to town. I will get that armor or I will kill him." said Cojo as he limped to the main road.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"why the hell aren't you hurt?" Three humans "that monster nearly killed all of us last night! You dont have so much as a scratch on your armor!"

Posted at

"what are you talking about?" trace said. Trace then looked at him funny. "what happen last night?" he asked.

Posted at

"friend? who do you mean? what is going on?" said Trace confused.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"Have you no brain at all? COJO! He ate the people at north farm last night! It took five of us to take him down! and this morning his body disappeared! Little wonder you seem simple you if you can't remember something like that!"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.