Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

"COJO!" yelled Trace. Then his head slumped down. The differnt voice took over. "Let me explane." That Voice said. "First of all, whan Trace is like this, Call me Bio. I took this memory from him. If he remembered then He would go crazy like his brother Cojo did. Cojo was made into the mutant you saw last night but trace is still human. It's just that I'm with him, that is why Cojo points Trace out from other humens." Bio expland.

Posted at

"The boy that wares me is human, I however am a machine attached to him. I'm his armor. Trace is asleep when I'm Talking." Bio explaned.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"Machines are evil! We created them and then they came to control us. They made us despise life for not being machines. Humanity destroyed itself in its quest to become like their creations!" Kael's eyes had grown wild "Now you claim to be a machine? That you control this poor man? We know well just what the protection of machines brings us!"
Kael collapsed….

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Tch, worthless." I said. "If you collapse after THAT little bit of excitment, you're not FIT to lead anyone. Let alone control me forever. I'm beginning to think it was a mistake to come here again. Even if it was to repent." I was starting to get tired of being controlled.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Kael stood shakily and coughed blood into his hand.
"worthless? I stood up to a mutant alone and had my insides turned to jelly for a reward while stood there with your jaw open." He coughed again and continued his voice growing more horse by the second. "and you 'Bio', tell me on reason why I shouldn't have you thrown in the pit with the rest of the machines"

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"ENOUGH!" I punched Kael right in the face. "I don't care WHAT you do to this, MACHINE! But you don't know anything! When Cojo attacked Trace, I jumped in front of him to stop the attack! You really are worthless! Insulting my integrety and will to fight is the last straw! I will no longer take orders from you, but do things MY way! Oh, and one last thing. That Vampire kid, he stopped me from preventing a man from stealing. He had paralyzed me, and I hadn't fully recovered during that fight! Bio, why don't you come with me? Stop this bastard from fucking with you."

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"I gave you two a home. I welcomed you in when nobody else would. I even forgave you for taking my brother from me Jayce! I entrusted the safety of others to you! If you want to turn on the family who would have taken you in then go ahead. How foolish of me to think you could forget your bloodlust. BAH! I should have known better. I was going to let you marry in to my family you bastard. Control you? I was letting you take Ginnie's place. If you leave you will NEVER be welcomed back."

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"I never said I was leaving. I'll still be in this town. I'll just be doing things my way. I'll not do anything bad, but I will kill thieves and criminals."

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"So you'll take my kindness but disrespect my wishes for my own home and family?
No I don't think so. Life is sacred Jayce. Twisted minds need to be punished yes but in order to straighten them not destroy them. The old ways no longer work, there are too few of us to tolerate the kind 'control' you would institute. You deride me for seeing to your needs. But it would be far worse if everyone lived in fear. What happens when you have no more 'criminals'. You'll make new crimes to fill your need. You'll sate your hunger for death any way you can."
Kael swayed, his face bleeding dark blood.
"You may not admit it to yourself maybe it hasn't occurred to you. You seek to quench a hunger that cannot be sated Jayce. You will always justify you actions as any rational mind must. But in the end its not justice but a drive to kill that is motivating you. And that undying urge is what drives you to break from my wishes. Because the only shackle I've ever placed on you is the command that you not kill. It is that railing that makes you feel Controlled."

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Yes, do not kill. But how would you feel if your ideals got you yourself killed? A brigand's motto is live for yourself, love only yourself, kill or be killed. If we do not stop these people, all life will be extinguished. Do you remember the day I came back? I was covered in blood for a reason. I avenged my family from the grounders who killed them. That was enough killing for any normal man to be able to bear. But I only killed those who had participated in the killing of my family! I do NOT kill needlessly! I felt your brother had imprisoned Trace to kill him. I didn't want this kid to die. I will kill that vampire kid if I see him again though. Even if I decide to follow your rules, HE IS TOO DANGEROUS TO ALLOW TO LIVE! He has strange powers no human, or even methuzula, should have. -Note: Methuzula is another name for a vampire. I did not make that one up. I just don't know if I spelled it right.- He must be stopped!"

Posted at

-Trace is still awake under Bio's power. He has heard everything.

"Stop. please. I don't think trace would like you two arguing…" said Bio. Then a body fell from a watchtower. "If this is how you people are going to act, them why don't I just Kill you all?" said a voice that no one has forgotten yet. "Cojo!" Bio yelled as he pointed at him. A gun formed into his hand and bio was about to shoot wain his other hand grabbed his arm and pulled it down. "I Will Be The One To Kill Him Armor!" Said Trace from under Bio's voice.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Kael felt very faint Am I dying? A memory came to him, and he forced it away with a wash of pain from his freshly broken nose. NO! I am not going away like father did. He gasped for a breath. He fell to his knees. His next words came as a whisper.

"A grounder lives for his family and the home that gives them life. That is our motto. We defend our homes. If you only seek to stop murder than do what you must. End this threat Trace. Once and for all."

Darkness was coming to take him.

"Get me to the north shelter. My body is failing."

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Tch, not on my watch. I may not like you, but I won't let you die. COJO! I'll deal with you in a minute!" I worked fast and worked hard. I kept Kael from dying for a few minutes before someone came up to see what the yelling was about. "You! Go get a doctor! Kael is fading fast! I can't keep him alive forever!" It was several more minutes before the guy came back with a doctor. I could hear Trace or Bio or whoever it was fighting with Cojo in the background. The Doctor took Kael to the hospital. I turned and rushed into the battle with my sword pointing at Cojo. -note, I don't think I mentioned this yet, but Jayce's sword is a Two-hander, but when he's at full strength, he can weild it one-handed.- "Hahaha!" I yelled. "I'm at full strength this time, I don't think you'll find me as easy a target as last night!"

Posted at

Trace then jumped up to where Cojo was and grabed Cojo. He stoped him from moving. "what are you doing?" asked Cojo. "You have ruin my life brother. I will take us both out." Trace said as he ripped off a panal and put his hand over a button. "I can't stop him" Said Bio in a macainal voice. "NOOOOOOO!!!" Yelled Cojo.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Stop, Trace! Duck now!" Trace did as I told him. Immediately, I slice Cojo's head off with a single stroke. "HAH! Try regenerating from THAT!"

imshard
imshard
Posted at

It was dark. Loud noises could be heard but they were muffled and fading.
The were carrying him into the shelter. The place he was born. The place his people lived. The place where they died. Everything was quiet save the rustle of people moving quickly and voices spoken low. Kael gripped his rifle and struggled to rise. Then Pelen was there, her hand gently pressing him back down. "Rest Kael, let your outsiders handle it."
He feebly lifted his head. "I need to defend…."
"No my friend you cannot." Gaer told him. When had he come?
"You must pick someone Kael, someone to carry the rifle should you die."
So that was it they had removed his shirt. Hands probed his body.
From somewhere far away voices spoke 'his ribs are broken I fear his spine may be fractured, roll him over, dear God! he's been stabbed!'
So they had found the place where the wooden stake had punctured his back.
"Kael please you must choose! You are dying!"
"I will live"
"Don't be foolish man! You left a mortal found to fester! You must choose someone to carry the Emixeen!"
A eternity passed.
"I shall do as my father did before me. Let my wife carry the burden of my people until my son is old enough to carry it. But I tell you this. I will Live"

Posted at

-Cojo's not coming back from this.-

"But I was going to…" Trace said as he let go of Cojo's dead body. "Bio. Give me control!" said Trace. Trace then want quite. In a more grown up voice, Trace asked "how is kael?"

Posted at

"K" said Trace as he stuck his sword in to Cojo's dead body. "Let's Go."

Posted at

"Yes. I don't trust Cojo alive or Dead."

imshard
imshard
Posted at

-not sure if I want to kill off Kael yet-

The sun nearly burned his eyes as he opened the blast door.
Kael was flanked and supported by his brothers, uncles, and cousins.
Behind them walked three women. One was quite pale. With a start Trace and Jayce realized they had never seen half of them despite having lived there the better part of a year.
Jayce realized that the Grounders had been hiding away parts of their families from outsiders.

The group took Kael to the Apple orchard and laid him out on the grass.
They had bound his wounds and wrapped him. Then they put up a privacy screen around him.
They stayed there a long time and periodically people would come with food and fresh linnens. Kael's life was in doubt. His family had made a deathwatch for their patriarch

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I walked up to Kael's wife. She looked sad, but I had to do what I was about to do. "Ma'am" I said. "If Kael doesn't survive, will you allow me to do the funerary preparations? It's that best I could do, since or last conversation was a fight."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.