Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"Heh. Yeah, you're right." I looked at the man. He didn't seem like he would be that much trouble. I looked back at Kael. "You want me to tell him to go away?"

—————————————————————————————

Lyle was getting tired of walking around. Ge sat down in front of a big house. He may not have been able to sleep, but he could still get tired. It only lasted for a few moments though. He was getting hungry though. He found a resturant that didn't seem that expensive. He was glad he brought money from the last time he was in a city with him. There was a reason he had told the guards he was a travelling doctor. Before the thing that prevented him from sleeping, whatever it was, he had been a doctor-in-training. He sat down and ordered some sushi and beef. The meal was good. He got up and paid for the meal, asked them if they knew anything about Jayce the assassin, and got a rather different answer. "Yeah, I know about Jayce the Assassin. But he is dead. Jayce is no longer an assassin. He's trying to make up for all the evil he's done in lord Kael's service. He had taken a solemn oath to never kill again when Lord Kael had almost died the other day. Why are you looking for him?" Lyle sighed. "No reason. My name is Lyle the hunter. I was hunting Jayce because he had a bounty on his head from years ago. But I guess if he's changed…" Lyle walked outside. Then the voice spoke again. "Lyle…" "Oh, it's you again." "Yessss. Why do you believe them? Jaycccce issss not to be trussssted. If he issss in thissss man'ssss sssservicccce, then we will have to kill thissss man too." "What? No! I'm putting my foot down there! I will not kill this guy. He seems to be their leader. And besides that, everyone who has mentioned him speaks of him with the utmost respect! I will not kill this Kael! And besides, they say he's been leading them for so long, he's got to be old enough that he'll most likely only have another year or two left!" Lyle came out of the main complex to the second complex, the one in the middle. He saw three men by a cabin. One was on the ground, a piece of raw meat sticking out of his mouth. One was standing over the one eating the meat. He was saying something, but Lyle could not hear it. The third was hanging back, watching the scene. Then a man of about 15, like the one who was talking to the hooded man, came out of the cabin. He looked around, spotted the man who was hanging back, and shouted, clearly, "Hello Kael!" This caught Lyle's attention. If the oldest man was Kael, surely one of the others was Jayce? He walked over to them. "Hello, there! Are any of you by chance Jayce the Assassin?

—————————————————————————————

Who was this guy? I was talking to the dude eating the raw meat, when suddenly some dude came up and asked if any of us were Jayce the Assassin. I responded the only way I did when this happened anymore. "Not anymore. I used to be, but I do not kill anymore. I am now but Jayce the humble work…" The dude didn't even give me time to finish my introduction before he attacked me. In the breeze brought up from him running at me, the other dude's hood fell off, revealing wolf ears. Everyone looked shocked but the dude who was attacking me. Wolf Ears was too interested in the fight to notice he had lost his hood. "Why the hell are you attacking me?" I asked the dude. "It is my mission! I must kill you! I need to do it if I ever want to sleep again!" I looked at Kael. "You see? This is what I was talking about! Even if you do not like killing, people will still try to do it! I'll do my best to stop this guy without killing him!" "Good words. I'll allow you a moment to say a few last words to your friends!" "Trace, I'm sorry for killing Cojo, but I didn't want you to do whatever it was you were about to do, it didn't look good! Wolf Ears, I know I was yelling at you, but it's only because it is weird to see someone eating raw meat! Now I understand why, though." Wolf Ears looked confused for a couple seconds, then he noticed his hood had fallen. The dude who was attacking me decided that was enough. "Ok, you've said something to everyone here now. Now I will finish you, and then go to sleep for a week!" He lunged at me.

Posted at

Wolf then steped in. He got in front of Jayce. "This is not a place to shed blood." Growled Wolf. Then he pulled out a Colt .47 and pointed at Lyle. "If you want to kill him, you will go throuh me!" Wolf said. "Me too" said Trace as he got out his other sword.(The first one is still in Cojo's body.)

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

"I don't want to kill anyone else." the dude said. "My target is Jayce alone. I…" Suddenly, the dude started shaking all over. His head cocked to the side. Then he spoke, but a different voice came out of his mouth. "You really are wothlessss, Lyle. I'll do it if you won't." The dude started to change. His fingers enlongated and turned into claws. Spear-like things grew out of his back, destroying his black robe. Two horns grew on his head. Four wings sprouted out of his back. I came to only one conclusion. "D-D-D-Demon! That guy is a demon!" "No, Lyle issss a human, like you. I am the demon. I am the reasssson he issss not able to ssssleep! I wassss ssssent into hissss body to desssstroy the mosssst notoriossss assssassssin that became known even in the demon world. That man issss you Jaycccce!" Wolf Ears fired a couple times at the demon. He missed. No, I shouldn't say he missed. I should say the projectiles were caught! We were in for a lot of trouble!

Posted at

* as i travel to various towns i meet various people who donates blood to me for protection then i found him…i found my brother *

Dead carl: its been a long time brother….

Chung: you wat are you doing here!

* i notice a scar on chungs neck *

Dead Carl: sooo this is what has turned you into a power crazed feind heh?

Chung : so you noticed…. and where is our dear sister?

Dead Carl: not here… heh we haven't seen each other for a couple years how bout giving your big brother a kiss? better yet….. y don't you just sleep for a couple years!!!

* hits with a spirit sealing lollypop (grey ) *

dead carl: rest in peice my brother for you sdhall be sleeping for a long time.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I dodged the demon swings, though each time, he hit a piece of my clothes. At one point, he struck straight down and sliced my shirt open. I did my best to fight back. He dodged all my sword swings. He always laughed. I just couldn't hit him!

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Mutants, vampires, demons honestly how much is a man supposed to tolerate?
Kael launched himself at the demon. They tackled and claws flayed Kaels's skin.
Finally Kael was on top and planted an open-handed palm straight down on the creatures forehead between its horns. Its head snapped back and slammed onto the ground. Kael held it down though it burned at his hand. "BEGONE FOUL SPIRIT! I BANISH YOU FROM MY HOME AND LANDS TO NEVER RETURN!"

Posted at

Wolf just stood there as Trace want to pin down the demon's legs. Wolf just watch as Jayce ran toward the thing. "I was not like this before…" Wolf said to himself. He then saw the thing's arm reach for Kael. Wolf then jumped out of his robe and grabed the thing's arm. "You will stop!" Yelled Wolf. Then He opened his mouth and chomped down on the demon's arm. It scream in pain as wolf did what he did.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I watched Wolf Ears bite down on his arm. I took out some talismans given to me by a priest that I always kept with me. I threw them on the demons face. The demon writhed in agony, then it transformed back into the man from earlier. The man looked around, looked at me, and said thank you, then passed out. I thought I had killed him before I heard him snoring.

Posted at

as i re-enter the town i ntice a commotion and hurry to the scene hidden of course by the shadows of night fall i notice the demon sleeping.

Xu: brother where have you been?

Dead Carl : shhhh here

* gives clear lollypop and pulls out 2 others*

Dead carl: one for me…* puts it in mouth * and on for kael ( warp echo) * put's in kaels mouth

Dead Carl: we are going to put this demon thing to rest for 3 years * throws a grey lollypop on corpse * that will permanatly seal it for at least 3 years.

Posted at

-I will make references of other characters that I made, but they will never apeare here. I also don't like waiting till your conversaion is done to post TP5764.

"The Time loliypop…" Wolf said. "An old trick, I must say…" He said. "How do you know?! Or Can Move?!" Yelled Dead Carl. "Rage Nakasa. You gave my friend one and he gave it to me. I got imbedded into my teeth so it won't go way, but by doing this, I can't use its power unless some one else uses it." Explaned Wolf. He then want to his robe and got out what was left of the loliepop. "Hmmm. only five pieces left." he said as he put one in his mouth and pulled the old one from what looks like a tooth.

Posted at

* Sighs *

Dead Carl: wow rage you really are a pain the ass (said to self )

* snaps and makes the other peices of the lollypop disentegrate *

Dead Carl: this will be the last time you eve's dropped on us…

* pulls out a red and white lollypop (removes memory of my choosing ) touch tip of my tounge to red and white lolly pop ang it glows i through it on wolf *

dead carl: you will not remember any of this conversation and you not remember anything to do with me… or time travel…

Posted at

"nnaaa." said Wolf as his memory was being removed. "It not like I would say anything" was the last thing Wolf said to them and he froze in time. He would not remember any of that conversaion and of the lollypops.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

"Well now thats settled" Kael gingerly let go of the man's head. He looked at the man with a dog's ears. "Another of your friends Carl? You really ought to let me know when you're inviting old pals over" his voice suddenly dripped with sarcasm. "I could set out tea and cakes if you did. After all clearly none of these antics are endangering the people here"
With that he pulled the lollipop from his mouth and rejoined the time stream.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Just then a figure in a white robe passes by the window, peering in with a demonic eye. "Pethetic demon."

The figure is a nomad that no one knows of, he is named Demon Eye for his peculiar feature. His powers are derived from the angle and demon sealed in his soul. He has never stayed long anywhere, for his pressence brings with him some danger such as the black plague.

"Trace, you better not die before I kill you and Cojo and finally get Bio."

with that he moves from sight and disappears into the crowd.

Posted at

* stares out into time frozen kael *

Dead Carl: he think's i planned all this??? heh…

*then leaves house and rejoins time stream *

Posted at

"Lord Kael!" said Trace. "are you ok?" he asked. meanwhile, wolf was looking where Demon Eye was coming from. Not another one… Wolf Thought. He then picks up his robe and starts a fire to cook his meat that he had left.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

*sees Dead Carl following him, and turns around*

Demon Eye: Dead Carl, long time no see. what has it been, 50 years. How are the lolipops treating you, have you used the crystal one yet? I was just wondering, since only my species can eat it, and since you have lived to this day I was just wondering.
Follow me to the taverne, will you.

*Turns towards the local tavern, throwing robe up revealing two sword and a mini-gun. the swords hilts are [left] white and [right] black*

I wish to tell you of the last few years. and get your freind Wolf, I wish to talk to him again, after the mark he left me two weeks ago.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

*Demon Eye enters tavern and people move away*

Demon Eye: Kreid, one divine grog please.

Bar keep: Demon Eye, nice to see you here again. One divine grog, oh, sorry but could I bother you for one of you feather fragments.

Demon Eye: sure, but just because your a former nomad doesn't mean I will do this often.

(Kreid is Demon Eye's former student. He is the smartest person in town, usually giving travelers advice they need. He is also a strong beleiver in the way of the anceints, of which Demon Eye is one of.)

*Demon Eye pulls out a crytal vile with small clear, white crystals in it. He puts one in water and boils it, then gives it to Kreid*

Demon Eye: Make it snappy, I am expecting a few freinds.

Posted at

* sighs and walks into the tavern after the one who tought me how to make my special lollypop's he found a vampire recipe for powered lollypop's and we worked to find a kind that would be able for his use we made one it turned to crystal… it only worked for him it gave him temporarily the powers of god.*

Dead Carl: you… wat are you doing here i figured you would have died… you tought me how to make these lollypop's and betrayed me with that crystal one! then you try acting buddy buddy! Xu!

Xu: yes brother?

Dead Carl: go home until i get back

* starts to hesitate but does as she is told *

Dead Carl: what do you want…and that wolf guy is not my friend…

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

You were my best students, Carl. Kreid, another divine grog. The reason for my intrusion is the fact I have come acrossed Cojo in lately. If not for my aura, the northlands would still be around. I have found a way to return the badlands back to what they once were. God power would only do it for as long as I have those power. I need to use the other mega lolly. I finally found my people's anceint shrine. And I have found the one of the anceints' power gem, with the ones I have three; I need the saphire you have in order to do it.

That aside, your sister, has she realized her full power after eating the anceints lolly?

The reason I need to see Wolf is because of the mark he left me on my leg. *show mark with lollypop wedged in it* I saw what you did, he did not need that. I came seeking some help, including you. I need some escourt past the Kargarian Dragon that protects the keep, and you know where the strongest are around here. I can't stay long for my aura will destroy it. I will repay you for it.

Posted at

Dead Carl: she doesn't know about it i erased her memory… she is only human now i made sure of that…

* pull's out goblet and fills it with blood *

Dead Carl: we took care of cojo… and what is my reward…. i know only one other whom i trust… kael…

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

You are mistaken to think abeheading and a sword to the chest can kill him. I was able to send him throught the badlands towards the death pit. Your reward will be the thing that is said to ly in the bottom of the pit of death, I have gotten it and can give you it.

Kreid: two divine grogs. You know Carl that the thing down at the bottom of the pit is what you have looked for.

I will meet you three miles outside the city with the strongest here in five days. I have a encampment just outside the limits and I need your help. I ask this as both your mentor and freind. I will see in (three) five days.

Posted at

-wolf don't remember what was tookin but he knows some of his memory was took.-

"Thought I find you here… Dead Carl" Wolf said as he opened the door. "Coveinant… how's the leg. You know I did not want to fight but thanks to you I can't change anymore…" he said. "Carl. I know you took some of my memory. Please give it back…"
Wolf sat down and asked for three bottles and one glass. he then mixed his own drink. "What brings you to this town… Coveinant?" wolf then asked.

Posted at

* the key to bend the unverse to my will… the wishing goblet of the vampires…*

Dead carl: i accept i will get kael and we shall meet you in 5 days don't wry your self wolf…. don't tell him coveinant the reward is mine i am the only one who can destroy or use it…

* leaves and put's clear lolly back in mouth *

Dead Carl: heh he is sleeping…

* leaves note on him and decides to leave trace one as well *

it reads :

kael/trace, i request your help, i must attain somthhing for it depends on not only my life but all other life as well meet me outside the city limit's in 5 days train hard for it will be a difficult journey

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Wolf…the mark is still there and you should have known what my blood does to people expecially lonathropes. Also I told you to call me Demon Eye. I came to get the strongest people, I found how transform the badlands back. *chugs grog and suddenly hands flash with the marks of the demon and angel* I need some others to get through the gaurdian dragon. I have made a deal with Carl to get some others, I have to gather the three other gems; the topaz, dimond and ruby. He has the saphire, and I have the omega crystal, emerald, and amethyst. I know where they are and I will meet him at my camp in five days, I shall have the gems then I can return the badlands to the way the anceints had it. I hope you join in. *he leaves and leaves a large crystal feather*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.