Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

*stabs* Mine! Or rather, MINE NOW!

Seriously if I don't get my own trophy soon I'm going postal.

Posted at

*holds gun up to sidwarrious head and takes the trophy* not yours anymore. *shoots sid in the leg and runs like hell*

Good luck on the 10000 thing or something or other…..

Posted at

That wasn't needed! TT__TT

Hey I jes got active forum poster! That's like the 1000 trophy in no way which is a way now isn't it?

Posted at

Youd think we'd have gotten them since we obviously are all saying we deserve them youd think some one'd look into it.

Posted at

I've been in the top 100s several times, and always in the top 300s, and I think I was in the top 10 for a week after the feature. Never got any of those trophies, but who's looking anyway? I'm in it for the reviews. lol!

Posted at

One of my comics has being in the top 1000 for nearly 4 months now and I still havent got that trophy, i think its dodgy

Posted at

But what about the wussy ones like me not in it for the reviews? We need trophies for validation! And ponies for eating and desks for which upon we shall sit the glass of overflowing apathy and rest our weary hands!

I don't know where I'm going, but I think most of us agree, that trophies do offer validation since I know I ain'ts getting featured lol. Maybe Arthur, King will though.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Maybe Arthur, King will though.

Ya think? Thanks for the compliment ;)

Also, the Active Poster trophee is when you reach 100 posts rather than 1000.

Posted at

It's not that I think it's THAT good or nothing, it just grows at an alarming rate ^__^

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It's not that I think it's THAT good or nothing, it just grows at an alarming rate ^__^

Admit it, you do think it's good. You're just scared that people will taunt you for admitting you like a sprite comic :p

Posted at

But I love 8-Bit Theatre. And I'm a character in a GaiaOnline Themed sprite comic!

Posted at

im about in the top 1,000 kinda im #1,095

Posted at

im 708 in comic book/story biggest single day ever:170.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

My biggest single day was 1150, but after that the biggest was 420. I'm not sure what happened when I got 1150 viewers, but I'm not complaining.

I average at about 250/300 views a day.

Posted at

DrunkDuck Rank: #219 in Comic Book/Story #312 Overall

I'm happy I'm even there man. My biggest aday was 1k flat. Second is 550 and that's today. GO NUMBER SCROLL GO!

ShadowDion
ShadowDion
Posted at

i love the trophies too, and if everyone here has as big as a problem as they claim to, why doesn't someone contact Volte and tell him how we feel?

Posted at

Because I need a heart, Wally needs courage, Rut needs some brains and those flying monkeys killed the guy who needed to go home.

Posted at

And I'm a character in a GaiaOnline Themed sprite comic!

I feel sorry for you.

Posted at

Youd think we'd have gotten them since we obviously are all saying we deserve them youd think some one'd look into it.
No, I think Platinum has more pressing things. Before we didn't even have profiles. Now that they made up the trophies you know if you earned one. Just because a little graphic won't show up doesn't mean you didn't earn it.

Posted at

Jeez, chill out man. I was only saying.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Any word on my brains yet?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.