Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Yeah, they got ate. By Zombiez. Rawr.

Dammit, now I gotta order new ones all over again.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

They're in Isle 3 of WalMart.

The IQ's on the Walmart ones aren't enough to fill my quota. I need a least 5 times that.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I think these contribute to your spot in top 1000

1) number of total pageviews
2) number of pageviews PER DAY
3) number of comments
4) frequency of updates

In the old DD rating system, you rate it with a 1-5 system and THAT affects rating. However too many people complained about it… debates in the forums that too often ended up in flames. lol I loved everytime I see a comment thats something like "OMG (*insert comic name here*) SUX ASS WHY IS IT IN THE TOP 30!!! THE ART IS HORRIBLE… blablabla… THE STORY IS HORRIBLE… blablabla… yadda yadda yadda…"

And since people in the TOP 50 rankings ended up in the site's front page, it gave them more publicity for their respective comics. (I was among the few to benefit from the old system lol! )

Well in a perfect world it wont be that way. But face it. Life. Is. Not. Fair. (in a good or bad way lol! )

So it was changed by the admins of this site to factor in the four things I mentioned at the top.

Especially since drunkduck has around maybe 5000 comics, its much more even difficult to get your comics noticed (I noticed the recent aggressive plugging of their comic by alot of people… lol ).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

why doesn't someone contact Volte and tell him how we feel?
Yeah, I'll contact him, I'm sure he doesn't have ENOUGH PQs ABOUT THE BLOODY TROPHIES!

P.S this is my 100th post, :D

ShadowDion
ShadowDion
Posted at

why doesn't someone contact Volte and tell him how we feel?
Yeah, I'll contact him, I'm sure he doesn't have ENOUGH PQs ABOUT THE BLOODY TROPHIES!

P.S this is my 100th post, :D

i'm just saying, if it is that important that everybody here is complaining so much, it obviously is very important to a lot people, for whatever reason. and how do we know that volte has recieved any notice of the trophies, he may know they don't work, but maybe not how much they matter.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I heard a while ago that Volte bolts when he's asked about stuff…

Posted at

I heard a while ago that Volte bolts when he's asked about stuff…

He usually does.

:(

Posted at

That kinda sucks. But I don't wanna say nothing lest Apple come back and try to rip me a new one again. I liked my old one. It still worked most of the time!

I just wonder why it doesn't do it automatically like you'd think it would.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I'm not Volte and I'm sick of this thread.
What's "everybody"? The coupla ppl on this thread?

Edit: A legitimate gripe. So make a post in Ideas & Suggestions For The Duck (if there isn't one already), and you're done. This thread has since become a TD thread.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Edit: A legitimate gripe. So make a post in Ideas & Suggestions For The Duck (if there isn't one already), and you're done. This thread has since become a TD thread.

There already is one, I think.

Posted at

now im 644, and 1043 overall

Posted at

O__o I'm still not sure what it means other then Top Drawer X__x. I'm alil slow on this.

Posted at

O__o I'm still not sure what it means other then Top Drawer X__x. I'm alil slow on this.

That is exactly what it means.

TD=Top Drawer

Posted at

But whats Top Drawer supposed to mean? Out of reach of kids?

Posted at

But whats Top Drawer supposed to mean? Out of reach of kids?

no, 'hell for those with clean minds'

Posted at

Kinda what I meant "Not meant for kids", implicitly older. I don't know how this is TD though. We wasn't getting kinky.

Posted at

Kinda what I meant "Not meant for kids", implicitly older. I don't know how this is TD though. We wasn't getting kinky.

pfft, kids and their 'probing'

Posted at

BAH.

what IS so great about the top drawer?
it sounds like just a bunch of very lonely guys with nothing to do but be perverted and bitter.

*shrugs*
or so i've heard.

Posted at

yup!
XD

Posted at

BAH.

what IS so great about the top drawer?
it sounds like just a bunch of very lonely guys with nothing to do but be perverted and bitter.

*shrugs*
or so i've heard.

*bitterness*

you have to understand it to love it. you, my friend, are not one chosen to love it. sadly, that is the way New York works.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.