Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Lots!
:D

Worthy of special mention, though:

DVD of This is England - no, not a tour guide, but a terrific indie film about a bullied kid being "adopted" by a gang of skinheads in the 1980s.

The Nightmare Factory - graphic novel/TPB of four horror stories by Thomas Zigotti.

Gotham Central: The Quick and the Dead - Part 4 of the GC series. (Actually, I bought this for myself and then gave it to my wife so she could wrap it up and pretend Santa brought it!)

DVD set of the four Monty Python movies - because my sons had appropriated the copies I already had, claiming they were theirs. (Grrr!)

Posted at

i got a tablet(finally)
and guitar hero 3
and that led zeppelin CD i wanted.

^_^

yay!

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Mostly books and graphic novels, but here's the complete list:

Graphic novels
- Blade: Sins of the Father
- Arkham Asylum
- Black Cat 10
- Trigun Maximum 1

PS2 Games
- Canis Canem Edit (A.K.A. Bully)
- Destroy All Humans 2

Books
- The Vampire Armand/Anne Rice
- The Green Mile/Stephen King

Other
- $50
- Chocolate (And a shitload at that)
- T-Shirts
- Sketchbook + Pencils

In all, a pretty good haul

Posted at

From family:
- DDR for Wii
- Fudge
- $30
- Perfume
- Accoustic Electric guitar (god it's beautiful…)
- inMotion (speakers ipod/mp3/whatever)
- Mercury Revolution (some game for wii… it's hard)

From friends:
- 2 choker necklaces
- earrings
- fluffy blue pillow
- groovy blue flame beads for my door that go well with the fluffy blue pillow
- lots of candy canes
- piles of other candy
- still more to come, because my friends are either 'still buying' or 'forgot it at home on the last day of school'

My christmas rocked. Hands down.

The presents are the reason why I'm not updating. At all.

Posted at

Lots and lots of love and tickets to the 100 gypsy violin concert I was dreaming about :)

Did I mention lots and lots of love?? :D

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

Yay! I like stuff

fancy shmancy earrings that are really pretty but I'll never any thing to wear with
30$ BooksAMillion gift card
40$ Ross gift card
perfume
a watch
pajamies
cake decorating stuff
measuring cups and spoons
chocolate
socks
Guitar Hero III (X-box 360–sans Xbox) which technically I bought myself, but I consider a Christmas gift, because I "got" a new xbox out of the deal. My dad coerced me into buying it: "if you buy Guitar Hero, I'll buy the x-box."

I'm better at it than he is, and yesterday was my first time playing, lawl.

My parents split up this summer, so I had to put up with a bunch of "why aren't you spending more of the holiday with meeeeee?" I know I'm being selfish, but these things hardly make up for it.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Yay! I like stuff

fancy shmancy earrings that are really pretty but I'll never any thing to wear with
30$ BooksAMillion gift card
40$ Ross gift card
perfume
a watch
pajamies
cake decorating stuff
measuring cups and spoons
chocolate
socks
Guitar Hero III (X-box 360–sans Xbox) which technically I bought myself, but I consider a Christmas gift, because I "got" a new xbox out of the deal. My dad coerced me into buying it: "if you buy Guitar Hero, I'll buy the x-box."

I'm better at it than he is, and yesterday was my first time playing, lawl.

My parents split up this summer, so I had to put up with a bunch of "why aren't you spending more of the holiday with meeeeee?" I know I'm being selfish, but these things hardly make up for it.

Ew. Not that I was glad my parents split up, but I am glad that they did it when I was four so that I didn't have to ever go through that.

Also, I always spent Christmas with both of them, as they stayed on friendly terms for the sake of us kids. (It used to be that after Christmas morning, my mom would take us to my aunts house where I'd see my dad, but now that I have kids, my dad and mom just come over to our house Christmas morning.)

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I got a delicious wii (it's Nintendo flavored!) and a magical device that magnifies images onto the tv screen by 200x! Ohohohohohoho!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.