Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Yeah, I found Weave through the HELWID thread and it's frickin' stunning!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Saltwater Witch is new (lots of pages, though, because the author uploads a bunch at a time) and very very pretty. The storyline has lots of unanswered questions right now - lots of drama and a nice dash of humor.

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Sleepbringer is a bit of a rarity - a Wild West comic complete with trappers and trackers and injuns. (Can we say "injuns" now that it's generally acknowledged that "native Americans" are no more native than any other group of European settlers?! ) Anyway, fine B&W artwork with a couple of story arcs already complete and just waiting to be read … so go read!
Thought I'd bump Sleepbringer. It's had some issues with page size in the past which has meant that some people could only see little red x's where the page was supposed to be. Everything seems resolved now, though, so there's no excuse for not adding this to your list of comics to check out!

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Found an interesting one today, style wise. The approach feels both familiar and unconventional all at once, I'm not sure how to describe it. It's sort of an inferred story that works more towards the punchline than other comics of its kind. There's some amusing character designs to be had as well.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Pools_of_Zara/index.php

Posted at

That does look strangely familiar. huh.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Here's a comic I know is unnoticed: WGO

It updates very infrequently, but the guy's art gets better and better every time I see it. The latest page is amazing.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

True North although it is for the moment on a hiatus, is a brilliant comic…

Posted at

I like these but not a lot of others will?-I don't know. I fave a lot of comics by the way. I'm not including the links with these because I always seem to screw them up and the factthat it would take a while.

A Dim View
AKA Limzee
Charcole
Clogged Value
Dylan
Deadhead Zero
Francis
Function Over Fashion
Got Moxie
Hana Diaries
Happy Peelz
Japanofail
INVICTUS
Johnny
Spring Snow
Strange Haze
Switching Stripes Girl
Under the Helmet

Yeah, it's over. Some of these are have either a good story or a good art layout, etc. but not much of the rest. Others are really new. A few are by the same people but, you know.

3D Glasses
3D Glasses
Posted at

My absolute favourite (yeah I'm Canadian, deal with it spell check) comic on drunk duck is Been Better: http://www.drunkduck.com/Been_Better/. There's just something so indescribably fantastic about it. I love it.

Also, these two are pretty well known, but I also like Vice and Virtue (http://www.drunkduck.com/Vice_and_Virtue/) and Something Original (http://www.drunkduck.com/Something_Original/).

johlin
johlin
Posted at

I'm gonna second Dystopia City as well! (Is that how this works?)

And I love the art in Soup. It's still very early in the story, but the atmosphere is pretty amazing.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

I think some people might have missed Nibbles

I just noticed to today. His most recent work is pretty good!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

There are two comics I like a lot because of the artstyle and the story, they aren't that far along but both are great.
the first is The_Millennium_House, the second is Inside_Ourselves.

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

I just found what looks to be an interesting comic. It appears that it just started, but it has potential.

It is called: OCity

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.