Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I am thoroughly convinced that among human males at least 1 out of 5 do not know the proper way to relieve their bladder. Every time I go to the bathroom and peer into the stalls, my first reaction is to check for the urine droplets on the seat. Sometimes it's droplets but most of times it's a freaking oxbow lake. I am confounded as to how one could so completely miss the mark, not to mention the fact they don't even bother raising the toilet seat. Why would they do this? Can anyone provide an answer for this amazingly retarded and socially apathetic behavior?

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

Every time I go to the bathroom and peer into the stalls, my first reaction is to check for the urine droplets on the seat. Sometimes it's droplets but most of times it's a freaking oxbow lake.

Alot of people don't know this but peein' on the seat is code for…Ah, I dunno. Some people are just nasty, there I said it!

Posted at

man, public toilets are for when you're high, drunk, or desperate. what are you expecting when you're sharing a lavatory with every druggie, wino, and grad student aline?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

man, public toilets are for when you're high, drunk, or desperate.
When else are you going to go to the restroom?

Posted at

I'm going to have to concur with the previous comment. Whenever I'm forced to use a public restroom I generally assume that some guy was freebasing in there about an hour ago.

A while back I was working at a place with a public lavatory. One day my boss called me in and I had to explain that the burnt up spoon he found by the crapper wasn't mine. I'm not sure if that was the most awkward conversation I've ever had, but it's definitely in the top 5.

Posted at

possibly desperate in more ways than one…

sorry, I couldn't help it XD

Posted at

One day my boss called me in and I had to explain that the burnt up spoon he found by the crapper wasn't mine.
I know who's spoon it was.

Posted at

Holy crap (pardon the pun) that's a lot of pee talk. It always kinda amuses me to hear people have similar public-toilet practices as I do.

I've tried peeing along the bowl but I still get a bit of back splash. Perhaps I should not wait until that point of desperation? But if I use a public toilet, it's always because of that level of desperation. At least I always lift the seat (with foot) so there's no way it's getting on it.

Although after finding out about HANDLE back-splash, I'm very glad I flush with my foot and wash afterwards. And have hand sanitizer for good measure.

Posted at

You get it on your dick when…

YES ALL THE TIME.

wait wat.

But yeah, technique, pft, I got that. I could handstand, and pee in a urinal.
If I could handstand…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

But yeah, technique, pft, I got that. I could handstand, and pee in a urinal.
If I could handstand…
…and if you could pee in a urinal.
amiright? ^^

——————–

What I fail to understand are those creatures that will defile all sorts of surfaces with their faeces… I mean, if you're not going to put it where it's supposed to go and then flush it away, why even GO to a public toilet to begin with? Just go behind a bush or something and save the civilised world from your depredations.

Calling them animals would be problematic… Since we are all actually animals anyway, and many non-human animals are quite fussy about how they do their business.

Posted at

PIGS are fussier about where they do their business.

Although my family's had a couple of cats who had notorious bad aim. They weren't trying to make a mess. One was a bit on the stupid side, the other was a slob. But the slob was cuddly, loving and tolerant of my father's shenanigans so she's still better than those who make messes in the toilet… since I doubt they're cuddly.

One question about the poopie people:
1. Seriously, you can't aim your butt? Do you forget how to sit down, too?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

possibly desperate in more ways than one…

sorry, I couldn't help it XD
TO THE GLORY HOLE!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The urine thing has happened before, but I address a different issue. Have you ever washed your hands, and have opened the bathroom door, but some messy slob didn't wash their hands, and it got on the handle? then you have to wash your hands all over again?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

The urine thing has happened before, but I address a different issue. Have you ever washed your hands, and have opened the bathroom door, but some messy slob didn't wash their hands, and it got on the handle? then you have to wash your hands all over again?

Open the door with paper towels. That's fairly common in this part of Louisiana.

same
same
Posted at

Open the door with paper towels. That's fairly common in this part of Louisiana.

I constantly do that. In college there tends to be a little pile of toilet papaer behind the door. To many that means that i've been there.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I constantly do that. In college there tends to be a little pile of toilet papaer behind the door. To many that means that i've been there.

I always push the door open with my tongue, it's way cleaner and you get some TONGUE excersize too! (Why did I capitalize tongue you ask? Because I can!)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I always push the door open with my tongue
I use my penis.

…wait… we are talking about the same thing, aren't we?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I use my penis.

You have a penis? I wish I had one, might come in handy one day.

Posted at

This thread topic is in need of bleach.

Regular for the bathroom.
Brain-type for the visuals.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.