Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And even my "mean" rant at Trout was ACTUALLY a Dr. Cox rant from Scrubs season 1. I was hoping someone'd comment that's where it was from and we'd all laugh and everyone'd buy me a laptop. I can dream though.

Posted at

And even my "mean" rant at Trout was ACTUALLY a Dr. Cox rant from Scrubs season 1. I was hoping someone'd comment that's where it was from and we'd all laugh and everyone'd buy me a laptop. I can dream though.

Maybe you should stop trying to be funny since you're failing so horrendously at it? Not everyone likes/has seen Scrubs you know.

In fact, acting like a moron during a serious debate is also pointless posting, how would you react if you talking about the president being shot and I said 'I Said No was like the tyrannical ruler of Do As Your Told'?

Posted at

I'd already made my point. Still already made it. And even thenI was serious, just not full-out-for-blood serious. I referenced Scrubs, but did I use the reference in an unfitting way? Or did it make my point?

I'm sorry I wasn't making you laugh, but maybe you should start laughing. At this point all that needs to be said is said and this is just pointless bickering. I'm offering the Olive Branch here. Let's be friends K?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

The way I see it, its Sidwarrious who seems to be the target of this thread because he posts too much or something.

Seen: 11-20-2007

In a month, he seems to have gathered up the same number of posts I made in a longer period of time.

It is annoying to MOST people. I had similar experiences back when I had too much time on my hands (3 hour break in college wtf!!! I had all the time to debate in forums or troll or just live in the damn boards or somethin. lol) One time I joined a certain forum and I raked up 50 posts in a span of 1 day. All that chatting and yadda yadda in almost every thread.

However, I also have sympathy for people who like to post too much.

WHY do they do it?

Is it done for the sake of being annoying? (if its all about telling everyone to fuck off yes it is and such people should be banned or have posting restrictions.)

Or is it done for other reasons like beating boredom or loneliness caused by not having friends or something? (If this is the case, I think it is LEGITIMATE)

Give them a break. If it gives them happiness to post up, just let them.

And btw, I'm one of those who are willing to ACCEPT and TOLERATE people who post too much.

Just my 2 cents on this.

Posted at

Lol, I do have alot of posts don't I? But I don't think I've posted useless posts really. But I have done posts that are off topic and carried on off topic. I'll admit it. We're all flawed and we all go back on our word. We've all made exceptions for ourselves and our friends. But I really would like to think Rut wouldn't target me like that. Would he? Hmm, I've never had to break the legs of a European before…

Posted at

The quantity of posts isn't the problem, it's the quality. If you post ten times a minute without being stupid, then that is fine.

Also I have never made a useless post, ever.

Posted at

OK Trout. I'm not gonna argue you with you on that. I wouldn't know.

Posted at

Seriously? Not everyone in the world or at least DD has come and seen this? For shame!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.