Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I just thought of this stupid question to ask everyone….
How often do you SWEAR? Do you only let loose at certain times? Do you not care and do it constantly? Do you absolutely refuse to?

I'd say keep the swearing to a minimum here, but it's going to be hard to. XD

While I say "damn" and "shit" basically out of habbit now…I tend to say "freakin'" more often than "f@#$in'"….EXCEPT when playing video games. I have a hell of a mouth when I'm doing that. XD And sometimes if I'm really mad about something. That and "bitch" is about as far as my swearing vocabulary goes though. (Just because that's all I'm used to saying.)

I guess some people consider saying "Jesus" a swear though. I don't.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

I just thought of this stupid question to ask everyone….
How often do you SWEAR? Do you only let loose at certain times? Do you not care and do it constantly? Do you absolutely refuse to?

I'd say keep the swearing to a minimum here, but it's going to be hard to. XD

While I say "damn" and "shit" basically out of habbit now…I tend to say "freakin'" more often than "f@#$in'"….EXCEPT when playing video games. I have a hell of a mouth when I'm doing that. XD And sometimes if I'm really mad about something. That and "bitch" is about as far as my swearing vocabulary goes though. (Just because that's all I'm used to saying.)

I guess some people consider saying "Jesus" a swear though. I don't.

Wow thats me all over.

Posted at

Wow I wish you could come to work with me. Nearly every comment I make is
A) A curse word
B) A UR mom Joke
C) a comment that I warp into a dirty joke
D) … … … … …Cryme Scene bitches!

Posted at

I cuss mildly, even around family, expect for really young children like my nephew.

I say things like "damn" "shit" "hell" all the time. like this: "Damn, did you see that guy do that crazy shit? I mean, what the hell, I couldn't believe that actually happened! That was fucking unbelievable!!"

it comes to me very casually, and I don't see those words as swear words at all. hell, it doesn't even feel like swear words to me… not that offensive to me at all.
instead they just feel like empasized words to me… if that makes sense.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I cuss all the time. "Real cursing" usually means injuries or stubborn technology.

Most of the time, it's just the PG-13 vocabulary (damn, hell, ass). My mom used to give lectures, but I can now use mild cursing around her, and she ignores it.

I never use those "woman" curse words ("b" and "c" are the ones that come to mind). They just don't happen – okay, that isn't entirely true. I reserve "the b word" for my sister, because it often is the most applicable. Usually, I use it as a verb with my roommates – which isn't cussing at all, IMO, but it becomes a noun when my sister is around….

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

The only time I ****ing curse is when I'm writing. Nope. No actual verbal ****ing curse words out of me, such as ****, ****, *****, etc… hehehe… I don't even curse very ****ing well… :)

Posted at

In real life, I rarely swear unless I'm extremely upset about something (although I do say "hell" and "damn" occasionally, I don't really consider those swear words, even though they are). I think I've only dropped an f-bomb once or twice in my life, lol. It doesn't bother me at all when people around me swear, though.

On the internet I swear more often for some reason, I'm not quite sure why.

marine
marine
Posted at

As I've said in this thread, all twenty times its been on Drunk Duck, I curse.

Posted at

I pretty much swear constantly in my head but I try to bite my tongue when I'm actually talking.
My mom freaks out if I even say "freak'n" XD;

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Foul Lang is the norm for me. I swear all the @#$# time. infact i think in life my mouth is rated NC-17.

Beer+Heavy Smoking+Impulce control problem+years of TV viewing=Dark Clown

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It depends on the company I'm in… I tend to swear more when I'm around my family.

Posted at

That's Australia for ya. :)

I almost never swear. If I do, it's an event. I get Catholic Guilt™ if I do. I say "crap" a lot, though, but that's about the worst it usually gets.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

One time, a friend told me to shut the hell up because I was embarassing him in front of some girls that he'd never get. All due to the words out of my mouth.

I curse alot, never too much, never too little. With moderation.

Posted at

Hard to decide whats too much and all. I avoid strong language in front of kids.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

If I'm alone or with friends, I curse like crazy. Around my parents though, I can barely say "hell". Not that I'd be specifically punished for it, it's just something that I force myself not to do.

Posted at

I have a mouth that would make the Happy Hooker blush like a school girl. I'm good about curbin' it in public (Only because I don't want to be all cussin' in front of kids.) But, if there are no kids in my sights, I just do it. It's an art.

Posted at

I try not to swear, but i find in the kitchen at work, when the temprituers are high and things arn't going well i say 'F*** me' or 'F*****g hell' Alot.
The kitchen is the really the only place i do it.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

It depends on the company I'm in… I tend to swear more when I'm around my family.
Ditto. My family cares least of all about my swearing. Except my mom doesn't like it as much (even though she drops f-bombs as much as I do)…the only one she really hates is goddamnit, so I try to avoid saying that now…or say "konsarnit" instead. XP

And by the way, the reason I said some people consider "Jesus" a swear, is because once when I was out someone yelled it and this lady who was with her kid gasped and said something along the lines of "that was nasty".
"Nasty?" Since when is that dude's name nasty? XD She probably has a panic attack when she hears f@#%.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I try not to swear, but i find in the kitchen at work, when the temprituers are high and things arn't going well i say 'F*** me' or 'F*****g hell' Alot.
The kitchen is the really the only place i do it.

A regular Gordon Ramsay, aren't you?

I myself am quite mellow when it comes to curses. I blame my strict upbringing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.