Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

hmmm this is difficult, i love most melee weapons, specially if it has a sharp edge to it.

guns an m-16, very fun to shoot, or two powerful hand guns that or appropriately sized for me.

fake weapons, so many to choose from. super powers would be awesome, or a mecha.

herio
herio
Posted at

i like a good sword

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I gotta go with the throwable steam-roller, here.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I'd say either a chainsawlauncher, or a ratflail:

I couldn't find the actual comic, so here's the shirt. I'm still going to order that some day.

Posted at

I'd use that, as well as duel katanas.
Four arms? Sexy :)

M-hmm <3

horseboy
horseboy
Posted at

I'd go with my A-Teamed flame thrower made out of an old BBQ grill and some angle iron we had around. Generally I prefer explosives over weapons. It just feeds that primal firebug in my soul.

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

A Chihuahua on amphetamines.

Like this one?

How about a whole gang of 'em?

I'm afraid to even think what this one looks like:

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

My weapon of choice would be the Green Lantern power ring.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

No! Not the chihuahuas!

Posted at

a rocket launcher, man those things can kill

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Actually, I'd say it's the rockets that kill. However, if you use the launcher to bludgeon someone to death…

That's way cooler than I thought it would sound. Bludgeoning someone to death with a rocket launcher. How very ironic.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Railgun.

Either that or a guandao. Preferably with a white wood handle, a pointy deadly thing on the end opposite the blade, and red tassels coming from everywhere.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Red tassels eh? Would they even come from the pointy thing?

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Like red tassely things coming from where the blade meets the pole. The pointy thing is like a spear/bayonet on the other end. Here's a picture of more or less what I mean, except that it's supposed to be a bit more detailed, the pointy thing longer, and more tassely/ribbon stuff hanging off of it.

And there's a reason why it's sideways. Really.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Like red tassely things coming from where the blade meets the pole. The pointy thing is like a spear/bayonet on the other end. Here's a picture of more or less what I mean, except that it's supposed to be a bit more detailed, the pointy thing longer, and more tassely/ribbon stuff hanging off of it.

And there's a reason why it's sideways. Really.

File not found :(

Tassles always remind me of stripclubs though…

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm surprised… nobody has mentioned the pen.

the pen is mightier than the sword
-Edward Bulwer-Lytton -

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

They have, about four times.

I have a new choose the ability to manipulate aura and control it. That or twin zampakto (is that spelled right), one demonic and one that is angelic, (if you don't know what these are, watch Bleach).

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I choose you, Pikachu!

Either that or a Shaolin Spade.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm surprised… nobody has mentioned the pen.
the pen is mightier than the sword
-Edward Bulwer-Lytton -
Hwha?????? Man, DJ Coffman already did that on on the second page or something, along with a pic of a fountain pen and something about unlimited soul bullets :)

I have a new weapon: Sex appeal! ^_^

Posted at

theres what my weapon of choice looks like… sorry for the lateness-isity

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I have a new weapon: Sex appeal! ^_^

Or the lack thereoff…

Posted at

i would be a digimon and then i would be my own weapon. HAHAHA.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

it was already mentioned, but I'd have to go with the reliability of the Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947.

"The AK-47 is simple, inexpensive to manufacture and easy to clean and maintain. Its ruggedness and reliability are legendary. The large gas piston, generous clearances between moving parts, and tapered cartridge case design allow the gun to endure large amounts of foreign matter and fouling without failing to cycle."

It's less accurate than other rifles in it's class. but when the chips are down, I want a gun that's going to fire. And being that I'd have more than one bullet, I can deal with having to shoot at a guy a couple times before ventilating him. But I wouldn't stand there and talk about it (a reference to Get Shorty, Where the character Ronnie gets shot while taunting Ray Bones about his cheap pistol instead of just shooting him.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.