Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What are you giving you loved one on valentines?

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Pssh, whatever, surprise chocolate is one of the single greatest substances in the known universe. That and pie.

-W

Posted at

I just had to share this, because I'm so damn tricky..

A guy I've liked for a while is a huge Bettie Paige fan, so for Valentine's day I posted a drawing of her here and told him not to visit until the 14th.

Guess it worked, 'cause he asked me on a date!

I also got a coffee mug in 'This Ego of Mine's' site colors from a girl who's featured in the comic. That was pretty sweet.

Posted at

kristin the old romantic!
hopefully the date goes well

I just had to share this, because I'm so damn tricky..

A guy I've liked for a while is a huge Bettie Paige fan, so for Valentine's day I posted a drawing of her here and told him not to visit until the 14th.

Guess it worked, 'cause he asked me on a date!

I also got a coffee mug in 'This Ego of Mine's' site colors from a girl who's featured in the comic. That was pretty sweet.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

In the end all he got was a kiss.

LilyRose
LilyRose
Posted at

I have a bag of pins to give to my boyfriend. Four of the Princess Bride persuasion, one of a rubbery NES controller, and one badass metal Decepticon insignia.

I can't help but wonder… I know I'm clueless and all… what in the world is a "Princess Bride Persuasion pin"…?

I don't even want to know what a rubbery NES controller is…

~~~

Posted at

Well, don't get discouraged, they'll probably break up and hate eachother for awhile.
Then you can swoop in like a vulture!

wait, that's a bad analogy…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.