Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What are you giving you loved one on valentines?

Posted at

Wow, didn't know so many people on here were single O.o

Dude, it's the internet. :P

I'm single, but this mostly because a) the only girls I know are rich, spoiled, selfish, and superficial, and b) I'm too shy to hold a conversation with a girl for more than two minutes.

I despise Valentine's Day anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

"Honey, it's Valentine's Day, aren't you going to give me something?"
"No."
"But don't you love me?"
"I love you enough to tell you to go out and get yourself your own damn present."
"I'm breaking up with you."
"Thank god."

if I ever had an boyfriend who actually gave an shit about valenties day and did something super romantic for me, it'd creep me out…

snice I too hate valentie's day. it's sooooo superfical.. after all, it's like some days of any month its like if you (people in gerenal) two truly had something speical going on then you'd show something speical for each other once in a while, and it wouldn't be confined to just one day of the year.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Wow, didn't know so many people on here were single O.o

I didn't know so many people on here weren't single

I'm made an awesome awesome card, and I'm giving her a rose! Yeah pretty standard, I know

Posted at

I'd love to have a boyfriend who made a big deal out of Valentine's Day. The last boyfriend I had didn't think of it at all and only got me something after he saw I'd already gotten him something. T_T

Posted at

skool's an old romantic..semifantastic ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Blarg! I agree with Aurora. …that's one of the reasons why I'm single though… (Skool's scenario)

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Blarg! I agree with Aurora. …that's one of the reasons why I'm single though… (Skool's scenario)

Awww, schnookums, you'll always have me. :D

-W

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

…You never send me flowers anymore :(

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

…like skoolmunkee has my archnemsis, you have me ozone.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

…You never send me flowers anymore :(

Wuuuuuuuvvvvvv yoooouuuu. ^-^

-W

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Argh! Wtf? I get fan art?? Whahoo! I should be emo more :)

Thanks Wingnut! You're brilliant!^_^
You're so cool man ^_^

Myo you are my mistress on the sire ^^

Posted at

that'c creepy, since oz based pinky on himself

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

oz based pinky on himself
I did not :p
She has a similar nose…

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

that'c creepy, since oz based pinky on himself

I don't think you're one to talk about creepy mate, your avatar scared the BEJEEZUS out of me! Hahaha! :D

-W

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

if I ever had an boyfriend who actually gave an shit about valenties day and did something super romantic for me, it'd creep me out…

snice I too hate valentie's day. it's sooooo superfical.. after all, it's like some days of any month its like if you (people in gerenal) two truly had something speical going on then you'd show something speical for each other once in a while, and it wouldn't be confined to just one day of the year.
I would give you a rose and a hug.
And chocolate maybe.
And a massage with a happy ending if you like ;)

Akumyo
Akumyo
Posted at

My boyfriend isn't big on the whole commercialization on Valentines Day, so I'm going to try and make him something myself. A letter and maybe an illustration.

Also, I'm going to buy him a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew with a ribbon on it because he loves that drink.

As for the rest, well we'll just see how the day goes.

Posted at

hahaha
the DD women should have thought about trumpeting there single status

beware the swarm for it doth cometh…
with pickup lines and email cards

Posted at

hahaha
the DD women should have thought about trumpeting there single status

I already dated one webcomic artist, I don't wanna do that again.

Posted at

them webcomic artists are an unsavory lot…

i mean just last night i was out trying to find an army of rats for my world domination plan. it's brilliant. you genetically engineer a the brain of a rat were it can give off a frequency that causes humans to have seizures.

Posted at

i mean just last night i was out trying to find an army of rats for my world domination plan. it's brilliant. you genetically engineer a the brain of a rat were it can give off a frequency that causes humans to have seizures.

That IS brilliant! It totally owns my "Destroy the world, then rebuild it" plan!

hat
hat
Posted at

Valentines day is about spending money, just ask your local florist.

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

I'm giving my girlfriend a baseball bat in the stomach. That'll teach her to remember to take her pill.

God bless her for being able to laugh at that.

Posted at

That IS brilliant! It totally owns my "Destroy the world, then rebuild it" plan!

i also found a company that will build me an army of metal gears (Sakakibara-Kikai)
[swf width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/XcyD2s1rSCM[/swf]

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Is the vulcan gun standard, or is that only in the luxury model? ;D

-W

Posted at

I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have someone… But unfortunately, he's already taken. XD; Maybe I could give him something subtle, like a drawing or something… He always liked that. Maybe a drawing of a King of Fighters character. XD

I dropped a bar of chocolate in his letterbox.

How lame is that? XDDDD!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.