Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Masq
Masq
Posted at

I know, it's more than a month from now, but it's my favorite holiday and I get too excited.

And I have so many costumes, and it gets tough to pick just one or two. Every year now, I pick two: one I can wear to work (that fits with the dress code, so I'm usually a vampire), and the second one I wear for the rest of the day (I wore a long pretty dress and white wig to be a little witchy). And I've got so many ideas this year and a little extra money to spend, and I'm going through my old costumes to see whether I'll change my mind or not, GAAAA, I love dressing up a little too much.

How about you guys? Do you go as crazy as I do every Halloween?

Posted at

Halloween is *awesome*.

I think the party I'm going to has a pirate theme. I'm thinking something like a zombie pirate.

Posted at

I know, it's more than a month from now, but it's my favorite holiday and I get too excited.
=D
it's mah FAVORITE HOLIDAY TOOOOOOO!

i dunno. i think imma just gonna sit on the roof with my banjo and play the dueling banjos. but for a costume i'll be a libertarian.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Probably Spike from Buffy since I've been hearing I look like him recently.

WriterX
WriterX
Posted at

Mad Scientist… or a WWII Officer…

Although in Poland Halloween is not very popular I hope in Scotland it is :D

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Mad Scientist… or a WWII Officer…

Although in Poland Halloween is not very popular I hope in Scotland it is :D

Not popular? What!?!? Halloween is like my Christmas. And Christmas is like… Labor day or something… unimportant basically.

Posted at

probably nothing

although if a halloween party gets stirred up I'll probably go as "Leon the Professional"

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

not sure, I'm still deciding if I want to be something skanky this year or something funny. Halloween costumes are EXPENSIVE tho! ><

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Halloween I don't know if I'll dress up for, due to a lack of Presidents. But for the next anime convention, I may dress up as Van from Gun Sword or Vampire Hunter D.

probably nothing

Oh my… that might get drafty!

Posted at

YAY as a full time cosplayer I love Halloween, though most years I get "what are you supposed to be" to which I usually reply: "A two thousand year old blue haired demon space pirate whom crashed to earth and fell in love with a simple shrine boy, who is actually an alien prince from another planet and he's really a tree" (can you guess who I usually am?)

This year I'm going to be B.B. Hood from dark stalkers…no no there is no chance of me dressing up as Morgan

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

This year I will be Bekefel.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

If I do anything this year, I'll try going as the Mad Hatter, but if it really came down to it, Zombie woman. *Easy to make.*

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Last year I was Richie Tenenbaum. This year I will also be someone unrecognizable.

if you really dressed up like that, I applaud you! Bravo!!!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

For halloween I'm gonna be…..my Gaian avatar!

Pirate Captain Sushi!

When I pass out candy I'm going to give each trick-or-treater 3 extra large butterfingers bars and a king sized pack of Reeses. I plan to give all the kids around the apartment/neighborhood Diabeties.

Masq
Masq
Posted at

YAY as a full time cosplayer I love Halloween, though most years I get "what are you supposed to be" to which I usually reply: "A two thousand year old blue haired demon space pirate whom crashed to earth and fell in love with a simple shrine boy, who is actually an alien prince from another planet and he's really a tree" (can you guess who I usually am?)

This year I'm going to be B.B. Hood from dark stalkers…no no there is no chance of me dressing up as Morgan

RYOKO! I loved Tenchi Muyo! I've got tons of cosplay costumes in my closet and it just makes my decision that much harder.
I've also had an awesome idea of dressing up as Alice from my comic while a friend of mine becomes Minerva. But this probably wouldn't work as 1) my friend would never do it because 2) we'd never find that kind of make-up for her face, and also 3) it'd mean she'd spend all day in her nightdress and for me 4) no one would think I was in a costume. XP
Not neccesarily off topic, but has anyone ever dressed up as their own characters for Halloween?
…other than Bekefel?

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I'm fortunate enough to go to a school that openly embraces dressing up for Halloween. This year I found myself a pair of Spiderman costumes on sale. (un?)Fortunately it was a two-pack: the classic costume and the black costume (comics style, not movie). I'm debating which one to wear, though I'm leaning towards classic red and blue, since I've been told the black one, since it's all shiny, looks kinda like an S&M outfit…

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

This year I will be Bekefel.

Ewwww…

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Kim-Jong-Il.
All I need is a damn communist officer uniform but no one sells them.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I can hear it now.

"Hey, you're Little Red Riding Hood! You know, they're not supposed to have guns…"

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

A sexy cat or one of my fave anime characters.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.